blakesons94

May 5, 2021
im stuck on getting Fano out, i go the circle and get her out of the crystal but after that i cant get out cause the circle doesnt work and the other doors dont work.... needing help with it

Bladisbald

Feb 26, 2022
im stuck on getting Fano out, i go the circle and get her out of the crystal but after that i cant get out cause the circle doesnt work and the other doors dont work.... needing help with it
You need to go further up, there's a door at the end of Fano's crystal room.

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
Not sure if anyone can help me with this, but i'm experiencing a weird crash on the Level 6 of the dungeon that no one seems to be talking about.

Right when we see the cutscene of the Black Dress witch facing a huge demon, she says she's gonna seal him there, pulls up the staff and actually seals my game instead, because I 100% crash with this message:

1647133244870.png

Running the game on a Locale emulator does fix the japanese popup I get at launch, but doesn't fix this so it happens regardless.

I've also tried to redownload and reload and my save and the same thing happens.

I've attached my save if anyone wanna test it. Just go right ahead after loading and watch the cutscene.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Why can't I maximize the game? or is it really like this
I can recommend which can get you pixel perfect upscaling of windows. Just keep in mind that the program calculates the entire window's resolution. Not the "content" without borders. For example to get a doubled size of 640 x 480 which many rpgm runs in you can set 1280x960_(640x480x2) but it is actually 1286 x 985 on my system counting the borders.

This is of course only necessary when the game has no built in upscaling. Which FIL 1.2 does. Just push F5.

Jan 17, 2022
This is why ... I immediately use a JOIPLAY application right ...
Well ... the appearance when I select "Start", for some reason so yeah ...?

What happened?!... IMG_20220316_204407.jpg

GrunkSmashPrime

Apr 9, 2020
i am having a hard time progressing between the floors, how do you get stronger in this game if levelling doesnt give you much stats and i cant find any better equipment after grinding the only floor i can clear reliably for 2 hours?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
i am having a hard time progressing between the floors, how do you get stronger in this game if levelling doesnt give you much stats and i cant find any better equipment after grinding the only floor i can clear reliably for 2 hours?
This game is definitely one of those harder roguelikes, but you can't get better equipment by grinding in the same floor!
If you're doing that to grind your blacksmith level it's fine, but you're rewarded more by finding new type of material and making your weapon from it.

The grind in this game is real, because the weapon fragment from your broken weapon will always be the strongest base material for new weapons: weapon shards inherits moves (certain conditions apply) AND a fraction of previous weapon's stats. Meaning you can have a weapon shard with +5 Mass, +10 Durability and +9 Magic after repeatedly getting it destroyed, but ONLY if you reforge it with better tier materials. You won't ever reach Noble Rapier level by forging with ore shards, for example, but you can reach it if you repeatedly forge a weapon fragment with 2x Magic Silver Ore or Topaz. Take special care when forging a weapon using special materials, because those could fare better used as upgrade material to gain the skill instead of making the weapon.

GrunkSmashPrime

Apr 9, 2020
This game is definitely one of those harder roguelikes, but you can't get better equipment by grinding in the same floor!
If you're doing that to grind your blacksmith level it's fine, but you're rewarded more by finding new type of material and making your weapon from it.

The grind in this game is real, because the weapon fragment from your broken weapon will always be the strongest base material for new weapons: weapon shards inherits moves (certain conditions apply) AND a fraction of previous weapon's stats. Meaning you can have a weapon shard with +5 Mass, +10 Durability and +9 Magic after repeatedly getting it destroyed, but ONLY if you reforge it with better tier materials. You won't ever reach Noble Rapier level by forging with ore shards, for example, but you can reach it if you repeatedly forge a weapon fragment with 2x Magic Silver Ore or Topaz. Take special care when forging a weapon using special materials, because those could fare better used as upgrade material to gain the skill instead of making the weapon.
am i missing something??? i didnt even know there was a blacksmith or weapon crafting. the only thing i knew about was spell crafting. also ive never even seen ore before (i am at level 2-3 by the way. the undead dragons are giving me a really hard time) also weapons have skills? i just wanted to know how to get more defense and attack in early game without grinding for 3 more hours with little to no progress.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
am i missing something??? i didnt even know there was a blacksmith or weapon crafting. the only thing i knew about was spell crafting. also ive never even seen ore before (i am at level 2-3 by the way. the undead dragons are giving me a really hard time) also weapons have skills? i just wanted to know how to get more defense and attack in early game without grinding for 3 more hours with little to no progress.
Wait, I posted on wrong thread, I thought this was for Cursed Blacksmith LFMAO

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
Not sure if anyone can help me with this, but i'm experiencing a weird crash on the Level 6 of the dungeon that no one seems to be talking about.

Right when we see the cutscene of the Black Dress witch facing a huge demon, she says she's gonna seal him there, pulls up the staff and actually seals my game instead, because I 100% crash with this message:

View attachment 1700980

Running the game on a Locale emulator does fix the japanese popup I get at launch, but doesn't fix this so it happens regardless.

I've also tried to redownload and reload and my save and the same thing happens.

I've attached my save if anyone wanna test it. Just go right ahead after loading and watch the cutscene.
Sorry for rebump, but am I really the only one facing this issue?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
i cant make it past dungeon level 4 so i dont know sorry. i really dont know how to get any stronger right now
Level 4 should be full of fire enemies, with the exception of the Cerberus. Ice weapons/spells and red armors on the girls should let you pass them easily. Fish every day and only keep the largest fishes, purchase the gem for Scan to see enemies' weaknesses.

Starting from floor 4 you'd want to NOT equip Audragon since it has no elemental damage and most enemies from thereon have some sort of physical resistance; Fano as a mage, coupled with Torte as a Warrior with Hate equipments is your best asset for the entirety of the game. If you picked Hunter MC, then farm around the floor 3 (forest area) until you get North End (rare*7 Bow) or at least Crystal Edge (Rare*5 Dual daggers) as well as Ice Sword Estella (rare*7 Sword) for your Warrior.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes