Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You do need to wait a few days for some sidequests to appear, I do believe you need a certain level of affection with the 2 main girls, some need them to be equipped with a specific costume like the maid outfits, and others you need to clear previous sidequests for more to appear, oh and talk with some NPCs like the lady who sells itens above the inn as there is one where you go to some underwater dungeon to get some stuff for her.
But 31 days? damn, I finished with 101 days!!
So what I can say to you is don't rush and leave everything to do before the final boss, do all the quests when they appear and do sleep more as certain events you need to wait a few ingame days like the Tainy sidequests, Beahilda's and Pristina's as well. Because to be honest there is no hidden sidequest, so unless you are rushing through the game you can't miss them, just make sure to check the guild everytime you go to a new floor and you should be good.
Mine is in 40 days but I can't see to trigger Behealda and Leaze final quest so I can marry them

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Mine is in 40 days but I can't see to trigger Behealda and Leaze final quest so I can marry them
So on Beahilda you need to talk to a guard near a set of stairs that take you to the sewers(it's on the corner to the top right on the market map, I believe it's either a guard or Beahilda herself who is on there) talk to them and go to the guild to pick a new sidequest to explore the sewers. After that, after a few days(3 or less), I believe she will talk to you about a bandit's hideout and she plans to destroy it, then you can go with her this, this should be the final sidequest with her. If you still can't marry her, try having sex with her.
Leaze is weird because she has no quests, all you have to do is fuck her 2 times(choosing both options, not fuckin' her the same position twice) and that's it really, you can marry her after that. To know if you can marry a girl or not, check their status, if they have a big heart it means you cleared all their sidequests, and you can choose to have sex with them anytime by talking with them, then you can marry them.
Hope that helps.

clicked

Feb 14, 2022
You do need to wait a few days for some sidequests to appear, I do believe you need a certain level of affection with the 2 main girls, some need them to be equipped with a specific costume like the maid outfits, and others you need to clear previous sidequests for more to appear, oh and talk with some NPCs like the lady who sells itens above the inn as there is one where you go to some underwater dungeon to get some stuff for her.
But 31 days? damn, I finished with 101 days!!
So what I can say to you is don't rush and leave everything to do before the final boss, do all the quests when they appear and do sleep more as certain events you need to wait a few ingame days like the Tainy sidequests, Beahilda's and Pristina's as well. Because to be honest there is no hidden sidequest, so unless you are rushing through the game you can't miss them, just make sure to check the guild everytime you go to a new floor and you should be good.
i just realized that my game doesn't have the uncensored patch,does it affect the whole game? and how to install the patch?(btw thanks for the response)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
So on Beahilda you need to talk to a guard near a set of stairs that take you to the sewers(it's on the corner to the top right on the market map, I believe it's either a guard or Beahilda herself who is on there) talk to them and go to the guild to pick a new sidequest to explore the sewers. After that, after a few days(3 or less), I believe she will talk to you about a bandit's hideout and she plans to destroy it, then you can go with her this, this should be the final sidequest with her. If you still can't marry her, try having sex with her.
Leaze is weird because she has no quests, all you have to do is fuck her 2 times(choosing both options, not fuckin' her the same position twice) and that's it really, you can marry her after that. To know if you can marry a girl or not, check their status, if they have a big heart it means you cleared all their sidequests, and you can choose to have sex with them anytime by talking with them, then you can marry them.
Hope that helps.
Thats the problem there is not guard there.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Thats the problem there is not guard there.
Weird... Let's see, have you invited her to your house yet? Have you talked with her a few times on the house? Have you checked the guild to see any new quests? If already did all of those try entering the sewers and explore there a bit to see if they'll say anything. Maybe it appears once you can go to the God realm, so try advancing till there, as I remember doing it by then.

Sep 21, 2021
Is there any cheaty way to trigger Pris' encounter/quest? Like, editing some values in a save or something like that. It seems that my current playthrough somehow blocked it out due to a bug or something.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Weird... Let's see, have you invited her to your house yet? Have you talked with her a few times on the house? Have you checked the guild to see any new quests? If already did all of those try entering the sewers and explore there a bit to see if they'll say anything. Maybe it appears once you can go to the God realm, so try advancing till there, as I remember doing it by then.
Found it apparently I need to fight multiple times with them as the main party member to have the even trigger or level up Behealda not sure.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How do you get the group sex scene with Torte and Fano? Do you marry both of them first?

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Hey, could you guys maybe help me with something? I downloaded the game from one of the links but when I try to start it up, it immediately closes after a japanese error message shows up, then I get a message saying the program is infected with a virus. How are you guys playing this game?

Last edited:

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Hey, could you guys maybe help me with something? I downloaded the game from one of the links but when I try to start it up, it immediately closes after a japanese error message shows up, then I get a message saying the program is infected with a virus. How are you guys playing this game?
I can't say for certain, but what you are describing is very close to what I first experienced. I had tried to use the "patch" program to update the file - which tries to run in japanese. After that when I tried to run the game.exe it flagged my AV after about 30 seconds.

1) it appears the main download on page 1 is already patched. No need to run the other patch.
2) I've seen the occasional other rpg maker game that when patched my AV will see it as an altered file and flag it. Once it sees it the only way to get it to play is to un-quarantine the file then go into the AV software and white-list that executable. After doing so I was able to play this game.

I am not a fan of cavalierly white-listing executables - so I had asked the thread if any one else had any problems after installing. No one reported any suspicious issues, and in my experience I have likewise not observed any issues after white-listing it.

The game is a pretty good rpgmaker with a lot of content, so if you like that kind of thing it may be worth taking the risk and white-listing this one to run it. But that is a decision you are going to have to make for yourself.

Hope this helps.

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
I can't say for certain, but what you are describing is very close to what I first experienced. I had tried to use the "patch" program to update the file - which tries to run in japanese. After that when I tried to run the game.exe it flagged my AV after about 30 seconds.

1) it appears the main download on page 1 is already patched. No need to run the other patch.
2) I've seen the occasional other rpg maker game that when patched my AV will see it as an altered file and flag it. Once it sees it the only way to get it to play is to un-quarantine the file then go into the AV software and white-list that executable. After doing so I was able to play this game.

I am not a fan of cavalierly white-listing executables - so I had asked the thread if any one else had any problems after installing. No one reported any suspicious issues, and in my experience I have likewise not observed any issues after white-listing it.

The game is a pretty good rpgmaker with a lot of content, so if you like that kind of thing it may be worth taking the risk and white-listing this one to run it. But that is a decision you are going to have to make for yourself.

Hope this helps.
It definitely helps, and thank you for the detailed answer. I'll think about it some more and see if I decide to do it or not.

S52968

Jul 24, 2021
Game was pretty good. Final boss is way too easy to beat though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S52968

Jul 24, 2021
Playing the post-game further, there's some interesting things I've found. Level 9 double chest floor farming with high luck is much better at getting level 10 weapons than the altar. If you need some level 10 weapons get it from there or buy them from the market. Means that you can trivialise the game a fair bit earlier than I thought, though you could rely on treasure map artifacts even earlier, but even those are much more worthwhile to get from Level 9. Of course, you can buy a level 10 weapon almost from the very beginning, though it will take a while. Altar is basically only for artifacts or speed farming money. Not sure how many artifacts there are though.

Barrier stones are actually unlimited. Found out when I beat a succubus and it dropped one. Not sure if they can be gotten from anything else though.

List of all uniques and artifacts (I'll update in a bit):
  • Fragment of the Gods (Unique)(No weapon type): Atk +288, Def +80, Matk +232, Mdef +80
    • After defeating Phalphurdoll
  • Euvalice's Sword (Artifact)(Two-handed Sword): Atk +224, Def +40, Hate x1.5, Shockwave of Recovery skill (30%)
    • Treasure Map 1
    • Shockwave of Recovery: heals the party by Matk x 2.5 x HOLY (with some RNG, like all attacks/skills, guessing it's x 0.8~1.2)
    • On page 8 of this thread it's mentioned that you get this from Treasure Map 2, but it's actually swapped
  • Aura Sword (Artifact)(One-handed Sword): Atk +218, Crit +25, Magic evasion +5, MP -100
    • Treasure Map 2
  • Dragon Claw (Artifact)(Gloves): Atk +220, Eva +15, Crit +35
    • Treasure Map 3
  • Gannaria's Cross (Artifact)(Twin Swords): Atk +222, Matk +88, Freeze skill (30%)
    • Treasure Map 5
    • Freeze: single enemy, Matk x 5 x ICE
  • Lugaste's Holy Scepter (Artifact)(Staff) Atk +120, Matk +238, MP +100, Regular attacks are magical attacks
    • Altar
  • Sword of Darkness (Artifact)(One-handed Sword): Atk +288, Crit +5, Dark skill & heal equal to Dark skill's damage (35%)
    • Altar
    • Dark: single enemy, Matk x 5 x (1 + Crit) x DARK
      • After some testing, I've found that the Dark skill attached to the sword is different from the actual mage skill
      • Only Matk x 5 instead of x 10
    • Description says increases HOLY, but through testing it heals equal to the Dark skill's damage instead

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
Playing the post-game further, there's some interesting things I've found. Level 9 double chest floor farming with high luck is much better at getting level 10 weapons than the altar. If you need some level 10 weapons get it from there or buy them from the market. Means that you can trivialise the game a fair bit earlier than I thought, though you could rely on treasure map artifacts even earlier, but even those are much more worthwhile to get from Level 9. Of course, you can buy a level 10 weapon almost from the very beginning, though it will take a while. Altar is basically only for artifacts or speed farming money. Not sure how many artifacts there are though.

Barrier stones are actually unlimited. Found out when I beat a succubus and it dropped one. Not sure if they can be gotten from anything else though.
huh assumed you could only get 2 of those granted i didnt farm to much succubus , granted i kinda sit at altar farming for the customes post endgame
but i also noticed there some floors the succubus always there in the same spot

Reactions: Reluser

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
How do i solve this?
Please help
Extract the game.exe on your PC using EnigmaVBUnpacker, and then move the game to your phone and add again on JoiPlay.

Also, you are playing on unsupported platform, there's no support for you, you better ask on JoiPlay discord.

Reactions: Ainz1dono
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes