Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Ok what the hell?! Am i the only one who is bothered by the penetration scenes in this game, cause, it doesn't actually penetrate at all! Like, wtf dude, its not even inside, maybe only 1 cm and thats it!
First i thought ok maybe its because her first time or something like that, then i decided to check the full save....... and appereantly its every single effin time!
LOL!
Thats not penetrating, you can even see the tip of the dick! Now i can't speak about the game play, story, or any other stuff since i didn't play it that much to say something about those. But man, its so annoying i think i'll delete this cause it just ruins it for me.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Ok what the hell?! Am i the only one who is bothered by the penetration scenes in this game, cause, it doesn't actually penetrate at all! Like, wtf dude, its not even inside, maybe only 1 cm and thats it!
First i thought ok maybe its because her first time or something like that, then i decided to check the full save....... and appereantly its every single effin time!
LOL!
Thats not penetrating, you can even see the tip of the dick! Now i can't speak about the game play, story, or any other stuff since i didn't play it that much to say something about those. But man, its so annoying i think i'll delete this cause it just ruins it for me.
lol, yeah, artist seemed lazy and didn't bother redrawing the guy. Or didn't think of drawing them seperately and animating/overlaying/whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: spokkimax

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
LOL!
the art is shit but the gameplay is really good actually

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I don't trust the patch. Call me paranoid if you like.
But to many warning flags going off. Instead of just being a zip file it contains an executable.
Trying to treat it as a standard self-extracting executable doesn't work correctly.
It pops up a password box but allows you to just click enter then kicks out a bunch of broken data.
Just because a virus scan shows no issues doesn't mean it doesn't have any.
I know that from the one's I used to write. It takes time for the AV developers to catch up and write something to detect it.
While the code itself it has may not be malicious the changes it does to the program it modifies could very well be and an AV won't detect that till it is scanned if it catches it there even.

Put the patch out in a manor the changes it is making can be seen. Either just zip the files or if you do want to use a self-extracting exe then use one that can be extracted with pkunzip and other zip software so the files can be seen first.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Silentce - What is new in this updated version?

No Changelog on the OP. Why did this get bumped to Latest Updates?

EDIT: Is the uncensored patch new? If so, is it already applied to the main download links?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce - What is new in this updated version?

No Changelog on the OP. Why did this get bumped to Latest Updates?

EDIT: Is the uncensored patch new? If so, is it already applied to the main download links?
Nothing, I don't even know who updated this or why. Someone claimed the game wasn't uncensored but from my understanding it already was..... and one of my colleagues decided to update and promote.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah the game has been uncensored for a long time (unlike what the preview pictures show in the OP)

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ok so... after downloading main game, extracting and double clicking the "game.exe" i am taken to the title page where i select the new game option. 1 second later, game closes and my firewall says it is a virus. Side note, my firewall has never done this before for any other rpgmaker game that uses this engine.

I am sadge now.

Reactions: Diconica

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Ok so... after downloading main game, extracting and double clicking the "game.exe" i am taken to the title page where i select the new game option. 1 second later, game closes and my firewall says it is a virus. Side note, my firewall has never done this before for any other rpgmaker game that uses this engine.

I am sadge now.
that to me is a red flag

Reactions: Diconica

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020

I am sadge now.
Guess that makes my intuition on right.

Aug 11, 2021
The patcher doesn't seem to work for me. I locate to JP and run as admin and after confirming the only button in the window it just closes. I can't see that it does anything.

Treating the patcher exe as an archive shows a lot of "diff_00XXXX.dif" files, but I am unable to extract as the archive is password protected. The only file that is not protected is "_ir_vp2_patchbindata.dat" which I guess contains the password and stuff to make the archive work.

So, if anyone, perhaps the "one of my colleagues decided to update and promote" person can explain if it's already prepatched or what, it would be great.

bush420

Apr 23, 2018
Main game is 2 GB and patch (1.2 version) is 942 MB. Which one to download? Patch alone can't be 942 MB? or is it some compressed version with patch?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I don't trust the patch. Call me paranoid if you like.
But to many warning flags going off. Instead of just being a zip file it contains an executable.
Trying to treat it as a standard self-extracting executable doesn't work correctly.
It pops up a password box but allows you to just click enter then kicks out a bunch of broken data.
Just because a virus scan shows no issues doesn't mean it doesn't have any.
I know that from the one's I used to write. It takes time for the AV developers to catch up and write something to detect it.
While the code itself it has may not be malicious the changes it does to the program it modifies could very well be and an AV won't detect that till it is scanned if it catches it there even.

Put the patch out in a manor the changes it is making can be seen. Either just zip the files or if you do want to use a self-extracting exe then use one that can be extracted with pkunzip and other zip software so the files can be seen first.
I agree with you concerning the security issue (or I'm also paranoid).

Anyway, the problem is that the patch has been apparently released via a patch tool (i.e. Visual Patch):

The compressed files inside the executable are "diff" files supposed to be applied on the original game files (mainly the Game.rgss3a game file): so they can't be used directly.

And yes, the compressed files are "protected" via a password: except for the main patch file "_ir_vp2_patchbindata.dat". And you can find the password in this file (as for any Visual Patch executable): it's (in this case) FB23E096-74B0-4322-8272-36F0E2671938 . So, you can uncompress all these "diff" files with this password.

Reactions: NeroDpo4ep
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes