JosephF

May 28, 2019
How is it mind control?
It's not really, in this game a slave can't resist their master thanks to the slave contract(it's a spell) so that's where the mind control came. It's more the spell take the slave's strength so they can't do nothing in case their master decides to rape them, but it doesn't affect their mind.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
It's not really, in this game a slave can't resist their master thanks to the slave contract(it's a spell) so that's where the mind control came. It's more the spell take the slave's strength so they can't do nothing in case their master decides to rape them, but it doesn't affect their mind.
Game dos have some real mind control in it though but the player isn't the one using it.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Game dos have some real mind control in it though but the player isn't the one using it.
Wait it does?
Ahhhhh right, I forgot the villain does use mind control to manipulate people. My mistake.
Just that when I see "mind control" as a tag I think on something like a character using mind control to force others to have sex with him, so it completely slipped my mind. To be honest I think this tag is wrong on this game, it works on games like Pronant Symphony where you actually use mind control to force others to do your will, on this game is just part of the story not a fetish.

Aug 11, 2021
I am pretty sure the game is prepatched and that the patch is for an older version. In the PDF walkthrough it says that before the patch is applied things like the sexual energy drink is just called energy drink and so on. Also, the patch contains dif files which in return is supposed to overwrite files that doesn't exist in this release. They are packed.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Ok let me add to the security minded inquiries here. I unzipped the main game from the link on the front page, then ran the patch program. After running the game.exe file the game loaded but after 30 seconds or so my AV quarantined it. I restored the exe from quarantine then I read the comments and saw that the main link on the the front page is likely pre-patched so I deleted the old folder and unpacked it again from the rar file. I then ran game.exe again with similar results.

Before I white-list this file to play it I wanted to see if anyone else has been having similar issues, and if people who have ran it have seen any suspicious file activity.

Thanks for your help.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
i saw that this is tagged with mind control, how prominent is that in this game?
There's actually mind control but its not the MC who is doing the mind control

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Another one is available even without sleeping - it's final girl questline. You can start it in the market on the east/northeast side of the screen. Once you talk to the girl and guard there -new quest is available in the adventurer's guild.
It's 1st quest for her, 2nd one will be available after completing 1st one and sleeping ~3 days. To accept it you need to go to her room in your house and talk with her.
Completing 2nd quest improves/completes her and gives you ability to marry her.
I think there is something wrong with my save I'm not finding this quest.

clicked

Feb 14, 2022
just finished the game within 31 ingame days and then i saw there is some side quest and subjugation quest then i played the game all over again but still haven't encountered any of it can somebody please help??

JosephF

May 28, 2019
just finished the game within 31 ingame days and then i saw there is some side quest and subjugation quest then i played the game all over again but still haven't encountered any of it can somebody please help??
You do need to wait a few days for some sidequests to appear, I do believe you need a certain level of affection with the 2 main girls, some need them to be equipped with a specific costume like the maid outfits, and others you need to clear previous sidequests for more to appear, oh and talk with some NPCs like the lady who sells itens above the inn as there is one where you go to some underwater dungeon to get some stuff for her.
But 31 days? damn, I finished with 101 days!!
So what I can say to you is don't rush and leave everything to do before the final boss, do all the quests when they appear and do sleep more as certain events you need to wait a few ingame days like the Tainy sidequests, Beahilda's and Pristina's as well. Because to be honest there is no hidden sidequest, so unless you are rushing through the game you can't miss them, just make sure to check the guild everytime you go to a new floor and you should be good.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes