kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I actually """finished""" this game with little use of the guide from steam. there really is no proper closure to this game it just ends when you completed all possible things you could do.

grinding isn't really THAT bad. I was able to defeat dullahan at level 18 (2 mage 1 warrior) although from this point I really needed levels which is floor 6 or 7 iirc (the one with the chest).

you don't really need to pass the days even if you can't buy mp potions. there's a statue that restores hp/mp although the walk is far.

my biggest complaint on this game is Tainy's ultimate skill which basically cheeses the entire game. no need to farm the greater weapons in that one area where you can summon as many enemies as you could. other than that it was fun trolling beahilda both adult and child form. 3/5 at best.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
It's uh.... it's pretty bad as an h-rpg, not much sex scenes and what there is doesn't match the voice and text, no animations or even multi-images per 'scene'. A real shame, art is cute. Would have liked to see full real penetration on the art too, weird just seeing the tip graze the girls slits.

As an RPG-Maker game, it's rather okay, though I wouldn't have played this without a bit of stat boosting, seems very grindy to reach the end.

I'd skip if you want to touch yourself.

DudeComesUp23

Nov 7, 2021
I started playing this game like 2 days ago and reached foor 7 but it's just like a maze with lots of mechanism. Can anyone guide me?

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
I started playing this game like 2 days ago and reached foor 7 but it's just like a maze with lots of mechanism. Can anyone guide me?
There's a guide you can find on Steam and another place, same guide just two locations, will help you with what you need.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I would seriously suck someone's dick like a leaf blower in reverse for a download of a repackaged Joiplay compatible version of this game. My laptop has been in the shop three weeks and all I can think about is how bad I want to play this since I just got the past the slave auction at the beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would seriously suck someone's dick like a leaf blower in reverse for a download of a repackaged Joiplay compatible version of this game. My laptop has been in the shop three weeks and all I can think about is how bad I want to play this since I just got the past the slave auction at the beginning.
Someone's certainly a big fan of this game. Sorry to hear about your computer being in the shop.

I suggest making a status update asking for a joiplay compatible version (Not the dicc sucking). I would also make a request thread in the forums as well to see if someone it up to help.

7thUmbra

Aug 20, 2017
I have spent a few hours grinding the classes all to lv 30[mage 33], floor 8 with 2 floor chests is very good for grinding. But now I am looking at a 4th class for Torte and Fano, the Girl Class. What is this class? What all does it do? Is it worth using? I can't find anyone talking about it in this whole thread.

7thUmbra

Aug 20, 2017
^ the girl class does absolutely nothing don't even bother leveling that title
It would appear so, I thought it might be one of those jack of all trade classes that got more powerful by when all other classes were mastered. But but after 6 hours of grinding Girl Class to level 30... it's flatly inferior to all other classes. It cant equip the good weapons, nor rings[maybe there will be some super secret for the class after getting married?]. Why was this class added if its just a waste of space?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
It would appear so, I thought it might be one of those jack of all trade classes that got more powerful by when all other classes were mastered. But but after 6 hours of grinding Girl Class to level 30... it's flatly inferior to all other classes. It cant equip the good weapons, nor rings[maybe there will be some super secret for the class after getting married?]. Why was this class added if its just a waste of space?
The girl class is just there to be the default class of each girl untill you give them a specific class I am pretty sure

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
The girl class is just there to be the default class of each girl untill you give them a specific class I am pretty sure
Everyone comes with their own specific job though (Warrior for Torte, Mage for Fano, etc).

So yeah, not sure what it is for lol

-

Speaking of which, someone should edit the thread and call it Uncensored.. I'm pretty sure there were no censor in this version, at least.

Though I didn't look at all the cgs, so take it with a grain of salt.

-

Now I'm interested in games similar to this one, but its probably too unlikely to find another "full voiced" game like this, lol

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Everyone comes with their own specific job though (Warrior for Torte, Mage for Fano, etc).

So yeah, not sure what it is for lol
Well you are remembering wrong, Torte and Fano's Default class is "Girl" (but like any sensible person you probably switched it so fast you forgot they ever had it )
1642081046328.png
1642081062350.png
(and as a matter of fact since I had gone Mage for my MC I didn't give Mage for Fano for a LOOOOONG time (I did eventually give them both some mage level's mainly for the Magic barrier (book skill for lvl 8+ mage), other than that she was my hunter for the rest of the game)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nimrod

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
Well you are remembering wrong, Torte and Fano's Default class is "Girl" (but like any sensible person you probably switched it so fast you forgot they ever had it )
View attachment 1594427
View attachment 1594428
(and as a matter of fact since I had gone Mage for my MC I didn't give Mage for Fano for a LOOOOONG time (I did eventually give them both some mage level's mainly for the Magic barrier (book skill for lvl 8+ mage), other than that she was my hunter for the rest of the game)
I guess I did forgot then lul

Anyone bothered with NG+? Wondering if theres anything new, which I kinda doubt tbh.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I guess I did forgot then lul

Anyone bothered with NG+? Wondering if theres anything new, which I kinda doubt tbh.
just additional quests and some arcs that wouldn't make sense if it was played in the main story. and then... that's it no "real" ending.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes