n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
i teleported by some magic seal somewhere, and then found a petite girl and rescued her, but then what to do? can't teleport or using the teleport stone

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
i teleported by some magic seal somewhere, and then found a petite girl and rescued her, but then what to do? can't teleport or using the teleport stone
nevermind, i'm just stupid, mistaken the stair as fence

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
In the fire pit levels. You see her passing by in a seemingly unaccessible cave. In te level below you need to walk in the matching direction toward that room, from east to west, across a lava pool and into the wall. There is a secret passage to that room. After that you find her in the thieves city and then in another level below where there are only "coloumn" with doors in.

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing crashes on JoiPlay? It starts happening right after you leave the ship, when the captain drop you off into an island, on the very beginning of the game. It crashes after a battle, or when entering a new area... No error message, just straight up crash.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Is anyone else experiencing crashes on JoiPlay? It starts happening right after you leave the ship, when the captain drop you off into an island, on the very beginning of the game. It crashes after a battle, or when entering a new area... No error message, just straight up crash.
Here is normal but I only got the first 2 girls

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
I can't get Tainy's letter to follow the Chase the Demon Lord group quest, I'm in the part between Labirynth is closed and the first battle with Beahilda with the cliff house built, but when I go to sleep no letter appears.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I can't get Tainy's letter to follow the Chase the Demon Lord group quest, I'm in the part between Labirynth is closed and the first battle with Beahilda with the cliff house built, but when I go to sleep no letter appears.
I remember getting Tainy's letter by that point, before Beahilda's first battle. I think you need to wait a certain number of days after you end the first part of her quest, so try to sleep a few days, if not there's still quite a bit of game left so you can progress a little if you want, it's not missable, no sidequest is in this game.
A little tip, before you go to fight Beahilda a second time, go to her house, there's a secret there.

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
I remember getting Tainy's letter by that point, before Beahilda's first battle. I think you need to wait a certain number of days after you end the first part of her quest, so try to sleep a few days, if not there's still quite a bit of game left so you can progress a little if you want, it's not missable, no sidequest is in this game.
A little tip, before you go to fight Beahilda a second time, go to her house, there's a secret there.
I waited from day 7 to day 30 and still nothing, do I need to make another side quest before? I only made the main quest, the quest to get the girls (Torte, Fano, Pris and Tainy) and 3 I get at labyrinthos entrance (Open 3 Special chest, get a holy scepter and get +1 weapon)

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes