JosephF

May 28, 2019
I waited from day 7 to day 30 and still nothing, do I need to make another side quest before? I only made the main quest, the quest to get the girls (Torte, Fano, Pris and Tainy) and 3 I get at labyrinthos entrance (Open 3 Special chest, get a holy scepter and get +1 weapon)
Ok so luckily I still have a file from right before Beahilda's first fight, just after defeating the guardian of the 9th level. In that file I do have cleared Tainy's sidequest, I remember Tainy was the last one, so have you finished Pris's sidequest yet? You get a demon sword from it. You know you cleared a character's quest when you see that they have a big heart on their status screen(you can check everyone's status on the bath on your home), the only exception is Aulla who is in the main story, Torte and Fano you need to complete the last 2 sidequests that unlock at the end of the game.
So if you are at the 9th floor you are at the time that you can clear pretty much every sidequest you got so far, so try clearing those first, maybe the trigger to Tainy's quest is to clear Pris first.
Just as a reference, my file is before Beahilda's fight on the 9th level and I have cleared every sidequest except "item enciclopedia" as that one you need to be on post game to clear it, and "the silver maiden" as that one you can complete after you get your party back after Beahilda's fight.

Edit:Btw, if you don't know how to get the sidequests, go to the guild and do everything there, talk with the lady on the second floor of the inn(the one that sells consumables) as she gives a sidequest as well.
Just for reference on the quest list there is the main quest stastus and main quest, after that is "sea voyage to the maze", "the slave girl" that's it for the main quests. After that are the sidequests, there are 22 in total, so try doing more sidequests.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dharkie29

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Ok so luckily I still have a file from right before Beahilda's first fight, just after defeating the guardian of the 9th level. In that file I do have cleared Tainy's sidequest, I remember Tainy was the last one, so have you finished Pris's sidequest yet?
I was avoiding all the "unnecesary" sidequest cause I wanted to have all the possible girls living in the house first, ill try killing the 9th lvl boss and going back if this dont work i´ll make Pris´ sidequest to see the exact requirements cause walkthroughts out there are apparently wrong. TY for the tips.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I was avoiding all the "unnecesary" sidequest cause I wanted to have all the possible girls living in the house first, ill try killing the 9th lvl boss and going back if this dont work i´ll make Pris´ sidequest to see the exact requirements cause walkthroughts out there are apparently wrong. TY for the tips.
I normally try to finish all the sidequests when they appear to get the loot and all that. Another thing about waiting for all the girls to join, you should be missing 2 now, 1 is right after the events on the 9th floor, she is optional though so make sure to find her, and the final one is little after that but the last one is in the main story so you can't miss her. The last one joins at lv1, but she is insanely strong and lower lv characters get more EXP anyways so don't worry about she being underleveled as she is powerful and can learn some insanely strong spells.

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
I normally try to finish all the sidequests when they appear to get the loot and all that. Another thing about waiting for all the girls to join, you should be missing 2 now, 1 is right after the events on the 9th floor, she is optional though so make sure to find her, and the final one is little after that but the last one is in the main story so you can't miss her. The last one joins at lv1, but she is insanely strong and lower lv characters get more EXP anyways so don't worry about she being underleveled as she is powerful and can learn some insanely strong spells.
I just discovered the reason why I didn´t receive the letter from Tainy, apparently you have to do the side mission "Become a millonaire" first and only sleep 1 day between her two missions, I am not 100% sure if it is because I had already accepted it in the guild or it´s always a requirement.
Hope it helps others with the same issue.:D

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can any1 tell me if there are any time limits in the game?
When you get the artifact ring from Veria she seem to imply that i have limited time to clear the main quest since she wants me to get to last level before cultists do. I want to know whether it's just flavor text or she means business.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Can any1 tell me if there are any time limits in the game?
When you get the artifact ring from Veria she seem to imply that i have limited time to clear the main quest since she wants me to get to last level before cultists do. I want to know whether it's just flavor text or she means business.
Nope. It's just like those sandbox AAA games like CP2077 where you have a super limited time to clear the main quest because you have like 2 days left to live or otherwise something terrible will happen but you spend months and months and months after meaningless side quest like to recover an amazon delivery from the nearer drop point for a lazy ass that won't go himself.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Nope. It's just like those sandbox AAA games like CP2077 where you have a super limited time to clear the main quest because you have like 2 days left to live or otherwise something terrible will happen but you spend months and months and months after meaningless side quest like to recover an amazon delivery from the nearer drop point for a lazy ass that won't go himself.
Right, flavor it is.
I figured from the structure of this game that it is possible to clear the dungeon in one day but i figured why bother?
I like to take my time. :giggle: :coffee:

Reactions: Machete
Dec 21, 2019
NO, you suppose to grind like madcow to finish the game and not speedrunning it.
*HAHA , 32 HOURS GRINDING TILL =LV35-45 , DECIDED TO CHALLENGE GOD AND WIN*

Usually when there is a guide available for the game, i will just say about how i feel about the game
BUT THAT GUIDE DECIDED TO CALL TAINY USELESS
SO HERE I AM , SPREADING TAINY SUPREMACY
YOU THINK BEING HUNTER IS USELESS DUE TO THE DAMAGE AND TANKY ABILITY ?
YOU ARE RIGHT , BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BEING A HUNTER BUT TAINY IS DIFFERENT.
SHE DODGE AND AVOID ALL KIND OF ATK ,
AND HER ULTIMATE TENSION MOVE, ALLOW YOU TO DO DMG [WITHOUT TURN COMSUMPTION] AND NO MANA COST
THAT MEANS YOU CAN JUST SPAM IT TILL THE BOSS DROP.
YEAH BEAT THAT BOSS,you thought your turn was coming ? YOU THOUGHT WRONG !!!!!! WHEN TAINY ARE MAX TENSION, YOUR TURN ENDED
AND BY ENDED I MEAN
BOTH YOUR LIFE AND YOUR TURN WILL NEVER ARRIVED TO THE TRUTH.
Overall, game is fun and the story are interesting too, you get to explore lot off things and try out.
voice over and cg are top tier
PLOT are tear-jerking at some point.
generally, highly reconmended.

tainy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: wallglued

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Tainy isn't useless, especially when you have multiple hunters in your party like i did, but i found the dim-witted knight Pristina to be generally more fun due to her ability to produce MP literally outa her ass. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Pristina is frankly more heroic than MC himself is, abilities-wise at least.

Also it's funny how i cleared the entire game without using the tension skills even once.
Just took the custom magic rock, configured it to be a single target with max power magic attack and so i was capable of dealing 50.000+ damage to targets that weren't resistant to [Dark] (the element i chose.) If i remember right, as a level 60+ mage i dealt that so-called god about 85k damage when i cast it on him during the final battle. Lol. :ROFLMAO: Of course a spell that powerful was gonna cost a ton of mp to cast, it cost me 100 mp to use it once but having 400 mp allowed me to cast it 4 times without recharging my mp. I love devs who think giving me the ability to make something that powerful is a good idea. Very ballsy. :giggle: :coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
ah, did not know pristina can produce MP.
also that explain how you can produce 50k dmg as a lv 60 mage (i just a lv 45 so ...............)
Well, i did a lot of honest grind (no cheating at all.)
So i'd like to think my power was earned. :giggle:
Also last boss is level 200 (but you prolly know that). :sneaky: :coffee:
PS: With Pris in party you can spam her skills and not worry about mp at all, as she levels up her mp pool becomes larger and she will regenerate more due to how her ability works if my analysis of her is correct. It's a shame you can't change class of 'guest' party members otherwise i'd probably make her a mage.
Also if you got your hands on the demonic sword artifact (the one you can only get when you go explore dungeon with Pris) give that sword to her since it gives the user 20% reduction in mana costs for skills. I tried sticking in into Audragon but it didn't work... so, giving it to Pris is second-best option. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 21, 2019
Well, i did a lot of honest grind (no cheating at all.)
So i'd like to think my power was earned. :giggle:
Also last boss is level 200 (but you prolly know that). :sneaky: :coffee:
PS: With Pris in party you can spam her skills and not worry about mp at all, as she levels up her mp pool becomes larger and she will regenerate more due to how her ability works if my analysis of her is correct. It's a shame you can't change class of 'guest' party members otherwise i'd probably make her a mage.
Also if you got your hands on the demonic sword artifact (the one you can only get when you go explore dungeon with Pris) give that sword to her since it gives the user 20% reduction in mana costs for skills. I tried sticking in into Audragon but it didn't work... so, giving it to Pris is second-best option. :sneaky:
ah so ??? just equal to lv 200 ........
while that might be useful for my next second playthrough (trying to see if i can get all together for the five girl party. including lapez and baethilda.)

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Help, I want to get tainy but SHE'S not at the inn , and the labyrinth closed down until!? I've already had the key to the 9th floor

Dec 21, 2019
Help, I want to get tainy but SHE'S not at the inn , and the labyrinth closed down until!? I've already had the key to the 9th floor
did you did side quest for house on hill ? there suppose to be yellow smoke coming out .
(if you can enter dungeon, tainy will join you later on.)oh wait, was she sniffing around for the church quest, i forgor.

DRush

Feb 13, 2018
Is the option to "Ask to Inspect Bathroom" at the furniture vendor broken for anybody else? When I select the option, the textbox just closes and I don't get to actually pay for it.

Nov 27, 2021
Quick question, what on earth does the "Taste Setting" at the character creation mean/do exactly? The options for Chaos, Order, and Neutral.

Nov 27, 2021
What determines which version of an h-event you get? Even with 100 horniness it's occasionally a "will probably accept" instead of "wants to"

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes