4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I'm confused. Yuki is talking about the MC's scar and then Sora suddenly jumps to the middle of a completely different conversation. Is there like a paragraph of dialogue missing or something?
View attachment 1788220
No, nothing is missing. Sora knows about the story Yuki is wanting to share with the MC. Sorry if it's a late reply, lol

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey, really liked the game. I forgot when i last played it, but got some typos over here.
It's been on my drive for a while, so I though I should share it.
At the time chapter 3 hadn't even been out, so maybe they are all solved
It's mostly grammar errors like "You're" instead of "your":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Hey, really liked the game. I forgot when i last played it, but got some typos over here.
It's been on my drive for a while, so I though I should share it.
At the time chapter 3 hadn't even been out, so maybe they are all solved
It's mostly grammar errors like "You're" instead of "your":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doing heroes work right there, lmao. I'll double check to make sure those are updated if they haven't already been. Thank you for letting me know!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
So many questions, so little answers I can really give, lmao. It's really good though, I love reading or hearing about all the theories that pop-up.

Reactions: hofom77573

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Aw...to bad.
Love the designs and the story seems interesting.
But pregnancy stuff has always been a strong turn off for me.
That's pretty understandable, and I can respect that. If it helps, I wasn't too sure how to incorporate it into the story smoothly, lol. I'm still learning as I go; there's no script or storyboard that's truly set, as everything is running off my brain alone lol

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
That's pretty understandable, and I can respect that. If it helps, I wasn't too sure how to incorporate it into the story smoothly, lol. I'm still learning as I go; there's no script or storyboard that's truly set, as everything is running off my brain alone lol
Yeah, I get it, it ain't easy being a dev.

It's not easy doing these things and making it an optional choice would probably be almost twice as much work.

• Thinking Face

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, I get it, it ain't easy being a dev.

It's not easy doing these things and making it an optional choice would probably be almost twice as much work.
Not always as sometimes it's as easy as adding one line and indentation.

Code:
if like_character:

unique character content

continue story
The hard part is if someone spent hours writing content then there is a hope that everyone would want to see it even if you can't please all the people all of the time.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Code:
if like_character:

unique character content

continue story
The hard part is if someone spent hours writing content then there is a hope that everyone would want to see it even if you can't please all the people all of the time.
Maybe one day AI-generated stories will get to the point where you can literally just write that and the computer does the rest.

• Thinking Face

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Maybe one day AI-generated stories will get to the point where you can literally just write that and the computer does the rest.
They already have AI-generated news articles so it shouldn't be too long before they teach it erotic fiction :LOL:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

Code:
if like_character:

unique character content

continue story
Yeah, but how about modeling and creating scenes depending on the choices?

Wouldn't that require aa lot of work as well?

• Thinking Face

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, but how about modeling and creating scenes depending on the choices?

Wouldn't that require aa lot of work as well?
Depends on how much content is in a choice.

For pregnancy a dev adds more content and without they simply cut it off with great sex next scene. Other devs use the butchers approach as it's easy to cut the fat and some fans will praise the lean option even if it's not as tasty while those that love the juicy flavor have their fun too. A relatively simple way to deal with different fetishes like how Ravager has it set up in the preferences. The dev shows more if the player wants more and less if the player wants less which keeps complaints down.

Now a good vs evil path sure as traveling down the road they don't expect the same thing but look at how games like Fable do it as no matter what you choose you get a bit of flavor text and fight the boss at the end. Taking a written script and adding some unique dialogue isn't the same as making a whole new script from scratch, if nothing else triple AAA is good at recycling but this adds fluff.

But seeing as slideshow games doesn't use character models in game things like scars are harder as having a scar free experience does mean double the images. This is also why girls can't have nice things like outfits in these types of games. Generally to save on overhead girls that are pregnant don't show until either a calm point or in an epilogue which allows such things to easily not be displayed if needed.

Reactions: _Maou_

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
When is the next Update of the game ?
I hoping to push for a release sometime late mid-June. These next two weeks are gonna be busy as hell as I'm having to pack, move, and clear from base since my time in the Army is nearing an end, lol

Reactions: quigebo
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes