4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
i like this game but its kinda boring clicking all the time, why you dont add to click on characters or buildings like HSTutor for example? very similar game

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I´m in awe, every time.
This game is far above standard in so many ways.
Awesome broadly branched story to tell, not only the main story but from every single character you wanna (gonna) meet and their possible links at a point in time in the past. This paired with an awesome sense of humor and scenic renders scenes gives you those "up and downs" in feelings. Mostly joy! :)
The renders are awesome, even for honey select (gg), lighting, placement, content. Many of them telling you more stories in the background.
Oh, did I mentioned that this is an game for adults? This means above all the good stuff you also getting the "gooood" stuff ;)

13th Sin Games , you did an awesome job with your project. I rarely felt this entertained. Thank you so much for sharing this piece of art with us.

9/10 from my side - a TON of joy & entertainment awaits

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
family but no Family tag? People are really crazy these days
If that was an actual tag, I would've used it long ago... because everyone... is family... lmao

i like this game but its kinda boring clicking all the time, why you dont add to click on characters or buildings like HSTutor for example? very similar game
HSTutor is a sandbox which utilizes click-on-characters... I mean theoretically I could do it too, but no real point as mine is more kinetic, lol

I´m in awe, every time.
This game is far above standard in so many ways.
Awesome broadly branched story to tell, not only the main story but from every single character you wanna (gonna) meet and their possible links at a point in time in the past. This paired with an awesome sense of humor and scenic renders scenes gives you those "up and downs" in feelings. Mostly joy! :)
The renders are awesome, even for honey select (gg), lighting, placement, content. Many of them telling you more stories in the background.
Oh, did I mentioned that this is an game for adults? This means above all the good stuff you also getting the "gooood" stuff ;)

13th Sin Games , you did an awesome job with your project. I rarely felt this entertained. Thank you so much for sharing this piece of art with us.

9/10 from my side - a TON of joy & entertainment awaits
Thank you man; that meant a lot to me. I'll continue to strive to make the game enjoyable as best as possible.

What character is the One of A Kind event for?
Let's just say a certain big woman...

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
... I'll continue to strive to make the game enjoyable as best as possible. ...
There is absolute no doubt about that. You are on the right way, pffft ... what I´m saying -> you are so far ahead of the majority, you making your own way ;)

Btw: congratulation and best wishes for your anniversary from me too (y) :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

squirtmander

Nov 16, 2020
Well I've tried another play through and to find the variables in renpy save editor but cannot get the One of a Kind event to unlock. Does it have to do with Elizabeth path I saw that Sinavera leaves the beach during the mending broken trust event.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Well I've tried another play through and to find the variables in renpy save editor but cannot get the One of a Kind event to unlock. Does it have to do with Elizabeth path I saw that Sinavera leaves the beach during the mending broken trust event.
So what you'll want to do is make sure that you "Comfort her", "Sneak Attack", and "Stay a little longer". Then, at the beach, you'll want to make sure you complete all the events during the evening portion... then, she'll unlock for you

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Just mentioning: some soundbit of the fireworkshow got stuck and played on even in the talk with Lily. Needed to do a reload to fix that.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021

Noble Mk. 2...

Inside joke. Don't worry.

Raging_Moose

Jun 9, 2020
I don't know if it has been mentioned or not, but I had a bug after the festival part where the audio for the fireworks kept playing long after that scene

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Oh, I'm so stupid. Seeing that I can't click last option on the evening of the beach party, I just restarted my entire game thinking I missed a love point. Apparently you just need to complete all the other evening events of the beach party before getting to that part, and just to make sure to accrue the amount of points on the particular LI Sinavera, to get access for that scene.

And at last! Sapphire and Jynlea! I hope for a much longer sex scenes for the others, make it even more hot! Thanks for the update, and looking forward for more!

Reactions: chainedpanda

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Then go play that ?

Everyone else here is very Content with how the Dev is Handling everything my good Sir.
Yes there is clicking more then you want but in truth, this is much better then clicking on every Char over and over for same effect of what your looking for.

And Dev, Keep it Up, Love the project and Congrats on the 1 year and I am so looking forward to for what comes next from you.

Reactions: Noobynuterz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Either i've found a bug or something has gone wrong with the point calculations.

I've got every single Sinavera point possible yet I can't get her beach event.

There are literally no more points I could have got her.

Edit - Nevermind, i'd forgot about the event with Liz.

I'm not talking about a family tag, I'm talking about THE Family tag
If you'd played it you'd know the incest tag was pretty unlikely given the MC's family is kinda, not around.

They all talk like they are one big family and while some of the girls are related, there is no incest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes