4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
13th Sin Games The race scene(if you could call it that :KEK: :KEK: ) was funny as fuck, but don't you think you made Sora too op? Like, moving faster than the speed of light is no joke. At this point we might as well have her fight our battles for us and the game will be over in minutes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Love the game by the way, can't wait to see what you got for us in the next update.
Lmao, I've gotten that a few times lately. She's not the only one that could move just as fast.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I don't remember who said it, but I know it was said before, lmao. After all this time... I NOW know what you meant about....... rim lighting... I'm just now updating all the characters to remove it. I can see why a lot of people despise it, lmao.

You won't see it a difference in Sections 10 and 11, but past that, it'll finally be resolved. The more I learn now, the better the Remastered version will be after Chapter III's full release. Then past that, future additions will look much better.

Fair warning: The game's file size may/may not be significantly larger than what it is now with the planned Remaster. And yes, I will ensure to build an OFFICIAL Android port; haven't forgotten about that, nor will I. And some other handy features... *cough cough* a Gallery *cough*...

Just bare with me, as these next couple months will be somewhat smooth sailing, but I'll eventually will have to take some time away as I'm transitioning out of the Army later this year. (My time has come... again...)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Despise the no-stop text. I cannot read well so I use TTS to aid me. It fails to keep up since it cannot keep up with the text, even when the speed is at the lowest setting, and, obviously, I cannot either. :cautious:

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Despise the no-stop text. I cannot read well so I use TTS to aid me. It fails to keep up since it cannot keep up with the text, even when the speed is at the lowest setting, and, obviously, I cannot either. :cautious:
I apologize. I'll look into probably removing it, might take some time though.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I apologize. I'll look into probably removing it, might take some time though.
Thx. From what I know of Ren'py coding, yeah, I can see a bit of coding in your future.

If it does look like A LOT of work, even with my dislike of this, you can, of course, not divert your work from the updates. :)

Reactions: vilewe7570

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
[Valentine's] Cutesy Aliza (UHD).png

Happy (early) Valentine's Day! It's that time to go out with your loved ones, crushes, or even yourself, and just celebrate love! I've got a couple more goodies to share with both the public and supporters as well! Keep an eye out for such goodies!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1647295

Happy (early) Valentine's Day! It's that time to go out with your loved ones, crushes, or even yourself, and just celebrate love! I've got a couple more goodies to share with both the public and supporters as well! Keep an eye out for such goodies!

Thank you for sharing that here Pitrik It's appreciated seeing these :)

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
View attachment 1647295

Damn, you beat me to my own game... lmao. Thank you very much though! I wanted everyone to enjoy them! There's still another goodie or two that I'll share within the time of Valentine's Day.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
No official one yet. I promise I will get one up and running once all of Chapter III is released.
I mostly only play on pc, especially because I un-ren most games and read through the script before committing.
But this one I played on android via discord 0011 channel.
Don't ask for a link because I have no idea how I even got there or how to link a discord channel. But seems fairly anti-cuck so 100% my kind of place.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Still though... the promised day is just right around the corner. So I hope the game just didn't finish immediately. There are still so many of the girls to be fucked. I almost thought to myself, what a horrible time for Valentine's to have such a despair inducing story right here. But somehow it still has its own heartwarming parts. Looking forward for the next update.

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Facial scars on are something I cant stand, unless they fit with the character and are in the right spot. My anxiety disorder will make this game literally unplayable for me if I feel distressed every time I see the MC's face which sucks because this game is one of my favourites, so I hope that there will at least be an option to magically remove it or take Jasmine up on her offer to get rid of the mark at some point, if not then I won't fault 13th Sin Games at all since it is their project and they call the shots but I may have to drop the game for my own mental sake. I fucking hate having an anxiety disorder it ruins everything for me.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes