4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Honestly, a nice update. Spent almost three hours on it, while it still felt (too) short.

I still wanna see MC go ham onto everyone who threatens him or his girls, or his planet. Combining both Angel and Demon power/blood in him makes him unstoppable after all. There just have to be some locks to hold him back at the moment, Isaac trying to hold a candle while it is ultimately unnecessary; Zenera sure of herself before realizing what she herself created with THE god of Heaven.

Even after everything is dealt with, there is still a nice of Slice of life potential with this game.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Been a while since I've played. I've seen some comments mentioning that game's focus is mainly on the light path. Is that true? Will the dark or other routes get a similar amount of content?

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Been a while since I've played. I've seen some comments mentioning that game's focus is mainly on the light path. Is that true? Will the dark or other routes get a similar amount of content?
Before, there wasn't much incentive in choosing the darker routes. But I tweaked it a tiny bit to where it'll penalize you for going a dark route (excluding the introduction to Karma), but later down the line may unlock different scenes and "incentives"... at least in theory, lol

Reactions: AlexaSky

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Are my 3.3 saves supposed to not work with the game. They do apparently...what is different? And do I really have to start over?

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Are my 3.3 saves supposed to not work with the game. They do apparently...what is different? And do I really have to start over?
Technically, they do still work in a sense, but a lot of stuff were added/changed for the Entries, Outfits, Affection, and Gallery. Even some Choices were changed or removed. It's just better to start over, as annoying as it can be.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
the plot sounds super cool, but the plot sounds like there is corruption involved. Corrupting Heaven type of thing. I wonder?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
In what way, exactly? Granted I know there are some things I plan on changing/adjusting... partially why I wanted feedback on a demo before the entire release, lol. Get a better idea of how it could be tweaked before the actual finale.
Not sure i can explain it exactly. For me it just was to bright/bold/intense...not sure how to describe it. I just know my eyes kept focusing on it when i was tying to look at the pics.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Not sure i can explain it exactly. For me it just was to bright/bold/intense...not sure how to describe it. I just know my eyes kept focusing on it when i was tying to look at the pics.
You mean the buttons across the bottom?

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Yea the whole UI at the bottom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are able to change the background of where the buttons and text are displayed. Currently you have the default set, but there's also a Clear and Cinematic option. Not sure if it'll change much in your case, but who knows. I actually use the Cinematic when testing, lol

Reactions: Burgh917

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the idea at the start wasnt bad but you get too much on the humilation side....and too let the mother /queen let bleed to death is only a gamebreaker instead of a cool idea...yeah i get all that revenge thing but i see all the humilation and the carelessness of the mc like a duche isnt really helpfull...instead it turns me more down than on....maybe drag it too long!?does it really turn someone on while your world gets murdered the mc lives a happy schoollife and establishing a harem....im conflicted instead turned on....whatever think i´m out....think that goes more the morbid route

Reactions: MrBenny

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
"sleep sex"? without "rape" tag? which means the girls also want getting fuck while she sleeping?

Reactions: MrBenny

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
You are able to change the background of where the buttons and text are displayed. Currently you have the default set, but there's also a Clear and Cinematic option. Not sure if it'll change much in your case, but who knows. I actually use the Cinematic when testing, lol
I tried clear and it helped a lot. Still a little obtrusive for me but much better. (y)

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Yeah way to much to play over. Im not into do overs and if I do it will be the complete version. good luck. :cautious:
You could still go to options and skip the unseen text until the new content if you don't want to start over again

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Yeah way to much to play over. Im not into do overs and if I do it will be the complete version. good luck. :cautious:
Look I get it. I've never been a big fan of having to start over in other VNs as well, believe me. Don't think I'm trying to do this on purpose or anything. I'll try to find a way to make it easier for future releases, or just provide a 100% save or something.

Honestly I wasn't sure whether to release this demo or not, given my status/situation as of late. You'd be surprised how many insisted on waiting for the final release of Chapter III. The only other time that I can really think of that would require a hard reset of the game is when I plan on Remaking everything, and that won't be until some time after the full Chapter III release. I'll likely get some flak over that too, in retrospect.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Look I get it. I've never been a big fan of having to start over in other VNs as well, believe me. Don't think I'm trying to do this on purpose or anything. I'll try to find a way to make it easier for future releases, or just provide a 100% save or something.

Honestly I wasn't sure whether to release this demo or not, given my status/situation as of late. You'd be surprised how many insisted on waiting for the final release of Chapter III. The only other time that I can really think of that would require a hard reset of the game is when I plan on Remaking everything, and that won't be until some time after the full Chapter III release. I'll likely get some flak over that too, in retrospect.
In general, I tend to wait for full releases (of any media) and avoid demos (even trailers sometimes). It doesn't bother me to start over if the game/story is good, like in this case.

Reactions: Doom Marine

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
In general, I tend to wait for full releases (of any media) and avoid demos (even trailers sometimes). It doesn't bother me to start over if the game/story is good, like in this case.
Which is completely fair and understandable. I just wanted to provide you guys something, or at least provide those interested something, since my time to actually work on the game has changed significantly. I don't know, it's just conflicting for me I guess.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes