4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
This update was fucking epic can't wait to see more and I really like the dark angel girl hope to see more of her

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Great update (demo). The UI is a bit distracting. I think making it smaller and changing the color from white to a light grey would help this a lot. Other than that I have no complaints. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the finished update.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Are we to expect that things can return to a regular schedule of releases now? Can you give us an estimate of when's the next update then?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So what is this all new stuff going on.
Why the demo, should i wait for next version?
It says saves wont be compatible for this one, fine no problem, but will it be compatible in versions after that?
I cant keep replaying the game every new version

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
So what is this all new stuff going on.
Why the demo, should i wait for next version?
It says saves wont be compatible for this one, fine no problem, but will it be compatible in versions after that?
I cant keep replaying the game every new version
About saves, since the UI have been redone it's highly recommended to start over for those reasons.
About the next updates since it's a demo and by extension, the next part will follow so the game will remain like this at least for the UI and such but i guess 13 have more answers for you that i have ;)

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Which is completely fair and understandable. I just wanted to provide you guys something, or at least provide those interested something, since my time to actually work on the game has changed significantly. I don't know, it's just conflicting for me I guess.
I re-started the game last time, but if i need to say it, i can re-start this game everytime.
Really love it :love:
Hope you can update it more frequently
Btw: i wait the compressed version for my old potato :ROFLMAO:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will there be more girls later? I'm sure the redacted ones are future girls, so my question is if they are the last ones, or if there will be more after them.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Will there be more girls later? I'm sure the redacted ones are future girls, so my question is if they are the last ones, or if there will be more after them.
Without spoiling anything, we have... 6 more girls lined up currently that you meet in the demo and/or haven't met yet.

Ish.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Without spoiling anything, we have... 6 more girls lined up currently that you meet in the demo and/or haven't met yet.

Ish.
I have a feeling that one of them is the cop/military girl we meet right before the end of the current update.

Looking forward to more of the game, I hope we return to more peaceful times once the current conflict is solved, I just hope the game isn't close to being finished yet.

Reactions: S1nsational

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
It's not close to finish lol, still work to do and 13 have ideas for upcoming chapter but as you know, dealing with irl job isn't easy for him to have some free time to work on the game ;)

Reactions: S1nsational

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Excellent story, well written, keeps the reader interested...but shit, there is heck of a lot of content for a demo (many, many hours of reading). But it's really nice that this version doesn't have any sandbox, and or mini game content. Thank-you.

And I'm really not a fan of the shark-girl love interest...Which to me she needs a better female humanoid face, and that tail is also a no. Maybe a Mermaid would have been better. But for me I avoid any pussy that smells like fish. A huge turn off.

And I found this scene very odd...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Excellent story, well written, keeps the reader interested...but shit, there is heck of a lot of content for a demo (many, many hours of reading). But it's really nice that this version doesn't have any sandbox, and or mini game content. Thank-you.

And I'm really not a fan of the shark-girl love interest...Which to me she needs a better female humanoid face, and that tail is also a no. Maybe a Mermaid would have been better. But for me I avoid any pussy that smells like fish. A huge turn off.

And I found this scene very odd...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game itself isn't a demo. The demo is referring to the fact that the recent release wasn't a full update.

Also just to be clear, the facepalm is for you comment on the shark girl. Not liking her is fine, not for everyone, but your reasons make no sense.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The game itself isn't a demo. The demo is referring to the fact that the recent release wasn't a full update.

Also just to be clear, the facepalm is for you comment on the shark girl. Not liking her is fine, not for everyone, but your reasons make no sense.
Well, a summary of my point....

(sigh) …The shark girl to me just isn't cute. Seriously, all the other female animals and bird girls are really cute, but that shark girl facial features...just isn't. Also, consider a love interest with a fish body, which would mean she would also have a fish smelling kitty. Sound appealing? Almost everyone would not be interested in a partner with a fish odor vag.

But I do get the land shark reference that this story sort of implies. And maybe why the shark girl's face has more shark features, than a cute human girl. But seriously, think about it...Would you let a shark girl with razor teeth, give you a blowjob? Ya, no. :KEK:

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, a summary of my point....

(sigh) …The shark girl to me just isn't cute. Seriously, all the other female animals and bird girls are really cute, but that shark girl facial features...just isn't. Also, consider a love interest with a fish body, which would mean she would also have a fish smelling kitty. Sound appealing? Almost everyone would not be interested in a partner with a fish odor vag.

But I do get the land shark reference that this story sort of implies. And maybe why the shark girl's face has more shark features, than a cute human girl. But seriously, think about it...Would you let a shark girl with razor teeth, give you a blowjob? Ya, no. :KEK:
I still don't get why you think she'd actually smell like a fish, and all the other girls who are partly animals don't smell like their animals. I don't imagine shark-girl smells or tastes like a fish. I'm sure she can be careful with those teeth, and it's not like we're as fragile as a human

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I still don't get why you think she'd actually smell like a fish, and all the other girls who are partly animals don't smell like their animals. I don't imagine shark-girl smells or tastes like a fish. I'm sure she can be careful with those teeth, and it's not like we're as fragile as a human
Or just abstain from blowies from her... It's almost like there's a gajillion ways to get your rocks off with another person.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes