4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Android port pliss?
I'll try to see about getting another patch update for Android release, as I'm currently working on Chapter II. If not, it'll almost certainly be in Chapter II!

UPDATE: It might be a while for Android release, as it seems a lot more complicated than I thought it would be. That or I'm overlooking something. I'll still try to get an Android release at some point soon, hopefully.

Last edited:

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
>Also. did you change any keybinds? I found I can take screenshot only with 'Alt+S', but in previous games on RenPy there been possibility to take screenshots with just 'S'.
Sorry for that, it was about other game.

Now you have linux-release, thanks. I was waiting for that and ended that version.

Also, what about "patches"? Some devs add different between last and new version, so gamers who played your game don't need downdload entire game, only "patch", which they apply on older version.

And do that game needs "religion" tag? I think that game about mystery or even "fantasy".

For end, good game, lol. I hope it will be more about cool plot, than about fap.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
>Also. did you change any keybinds? I found I can take screenshot only with 'Alt+S', but in previous games on RenPy there been possibility to take screenshots with just 'S'.
Sorry for that, it was about other game.

Now you have linux-release, thanks. I was waiting for that and ended that version.

Also, what about "patches"? Some devs add different between last and new version, so gamers who played your game don't need downdload entire game, only "patch", which they apply on older version.

And do that game needs "religion" tag? I think that game about mystery or even "fantasy".

For end, good game, lol. I hope it will be more about cool plot, than about fap.
Going forward, it shouldn't be as bad when it comes to updating. This one changes a few things which might have caused 0.1.0 saves to not be compatible. You'd just have to delete the previous version(s) and get the newest one, and saves going forward should be okay!

There will still be some fap, but definitely focusing on the story :LOL:. And it does coincide with "religion" for the most part. Definitely fantasy as well. I'll see about updating some tags.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79
Jul 31, 2021
So this game pleasantly surprised me, one of the few games that actually feels empowering to be the MC, he's plenty likeable as well. The story is pretty top-notch and makes me want more lorewise so I hope there's more world building in store, current presented characters have all been a treat, nothing comes off as a forced stereotype, except for maybe the twin brother and villain but I won't draw too many conclusions on that just yet. I'll be keeping a close eye on this. You've got a great thing going for you and it's even more shocking that this is a first for you! Says a lot about your talent for storytelling, don't even get me started with the beautifully animated intro (more of that please). Keep it up, I'm rooting for you 13th Sin Games. Cheers. :coffee:

• Red Heart

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Also. To anyone that sees this, I'm currently looking for a good non-copyright (if possible) female-voiced song for of the characters. OR if you know someone that would like to have their voice heard in a game, please send me a DM or join the Discord! I'm looking for a good sweet spot somewhere in between Evanescence and Adele (it can lean on one more than the other, that's fine). It's for an upcoming section in Chapter II!

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Holy shit dude, what a gorgeous game you've created. Some of the most beautiful Koikatsu models I've ever seen, not to mention a story that's ACTUALLY interesting to boot. Should we expect each Chapter to be this long or was this a one-off type thing to get the player hooked (which, by the way, was extremely successful)?

• Red Heart

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Holy shit dude, what a gorgeous game you've created. Some of the most beautiful Koikatsu models I've ever seen, not to mention a story that's ACTUALLY interesting to boot. Should we expect each Chapter to be this long or was this a one-off type thing to get the player hooked (which, by the way, was extremely successful)?
Thank you, I appreciate your feedback! And you can expect Chapters going forward to be just as long, maybe even slightly longer!

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Just a quick update for those unsure or unaware! Chapter II is still in the works, progress was a little slow, but I can say I'm nearing at least 75% completion! Chapter II is indeed longer than I expected, which I would hope is a good thing for some or most of you! You can always keep up-to-date with most news in my , and you can always support me on ! Remember that donations are completely optional!

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
One of the best stories I've seen lately, I really like this game and can't wait to see new updates.
The characters are all great and with great stories behind them.
Surely the character of Rosalyn is above everyone else, I really like how the story unfolds around her.
And I find Jade's character very interesting, like the background story around Sapphire too.
If I have to make a note I find the characters of Lily and Jynlea a bit too hasty, especially when going from the part where MC wakes up to the sleepover scene at Jynlea's house, see Lily talking about feelings or if she likes Mc is odd enough, since she saw him and spoke to him only once (surely is a world with more female than male but this i think is a little over the top)
Same thing as Jynlea when she invites mc to the beach the same day she sees him.
It almost seems like there are pieces of history missing in the middle of these scenes, I find them put a little too quickly compared to the natural flow of history, more when you see for example the character of Rosalyn evolve naturally in the story.
Same when MC and Rosalyn at the end of the shopping start talking loud about what happened and who is mc, if they were supposed to stay lowkey I think that's pretty dumb, or he skit comedy when they try to hit mc after jynlea's kiss by saying that he belongs to them, it seems to me something that could be put later and not at that moment,more cause doesn't seem to me that the level of relationship of the 3girls with mc is the same at this time (Mc personally talked a lot more with rosalyn, while with lily there was practically nothing so personal)
But at the end I'm really waiting for the new update, really interesting and pleasant to play

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes