IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
How much content there is in the game guys? Is it enough? I've fallen in love with the UI and art
There's a fair amount, but it's mostly in the Vault, and it falls off rather quickly once you leave. I played the last version, but from what I gathered, it was mostly a bug fix.
There should be enough for you to decide if you wanna keep an eye on it for future updates/betatest/whatever.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Not much to describe, I walk up to the schlubby guy that tells you to go down the vent, hit Interact on the vent, and the game softlocks. I can't move, I can't open menus, I can only restart or go elsewhere.
Here's my save: Workupload
1691318561832.png
Well, now it is clear what is the reason for this error, and why most users do not face similar problems, and only a few get into softlocks in different places. The problem was a flaw of logic in the code of the new music controller. Those who did not use this function passed the game without difficulty, and if you used the pause button, then there was a conflict between the logic of various events and the logic of the controller in the game.

Thank you for your bug report. We have already fixed this problem, and there will be no such errors in the public release.

bug report, stuck when rescuing the dog, the dog scene wont play and i just stuck at map, cant progress anymore, how to solve it?
It looks like you have a similar problem. If you upload the save file up to this point, then we will be able to tell exactly what the reason is.

Batut

Jun 27, 2019
Game Unpack/ decompress/ files
Tools needed:
- Need Asar plugin for 7z -
- Electron (I had success with v25.4.0 win32 x64) -

How to do the thing:
- Open "GAME_DIR\fall.out-0.4.2\data\resources\app.asar" with 7z
- Create folder "GAME_DIR\fall.out-0.4.2\data\resources\app.asar"
- Decompress files to "GAME_DIR\fall.out-0.4.2\data\resources\app.asar\"
- Drop and replace files from electron into "GAME_DIR\fall.out-0.4.2\data\"
- Should kinda work (don't remember 100% of the steps I took)
Thank you, but no effect for me. FPS=1. I have all what needs to run rpgm games and never had problem with this type of games, install Asar and new version of Electron also o.k., but nothing. Anybody can explain please what exactly need for this game run normal? Previous versions run smooth.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 2830942
Well, now it is clear what is the reason for this error, and why most users do not face similar problems, and only a few get into softlocks in different places. The problem was a flaw of logic in the code of the new music controller. Those who did not use this function passed the game without difficulty, and if you used the pause button, then there was a conflict between the logic of various events and the logic of the controller in the game.

Thank you for your bug report. We have already fixed this problem, and there will be no such errors in the public release.

It looks like you have a similar problem. If you upload the save file up to this point, then we will be able to tell exactly what the reason is.
A'ight, thanks.
I'll just restart without using the music then. :unsure:

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Thank you, but no effect for me. FPS=1. I have all what needs to run rpgm games and never had problem with this type of games, install Asar and new version of Electron also o.k., but nothing. Anybody can explain please what exactly need for this game run normal? Previous versions run smooth.
Please describe in more detail what is your problem? Under what conditions does the problem arise, what operating system do you have, what version of the game do you use? For what purpose did you download additional software for working with game files?

Batut

Jun 27, 2019
Please describe in more detail what is your problem? Under what conditions does the problem arise, what operating system do you have, what version of the game do you use? For what purpose did you download additional software for working with game files?
Problem - game starting, but working very-very slow. As I say, fps at start (menu) is about 40 FPS, but after drop to 1-3. No CPU or memory problem ; game req s are modest. Game settings change no effect. Additional software - "last hope", but also no effect. Tell shortly no difference before and after use, no difference start using "Electron" or regular exe. Forgot - system win 10. What else? Previous versions runs smoothly without any troubles, never was needed something additional. Direct X, drivers, bla bla bla is actual. Thanks for question, wait new version! Good luck!

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
View attachment 2829944

Added the new post with answers to frequently asked questions.
I recommend you to familiarize yourself with it. Perhaps it will be useful to you.

This information is not true. The effect of radiation on the character is described in detail in the handbook.
View attachment 2829914
Most likely, you had the option "lust affects battle" enabled, which at high values significantly reduces accuracy and increases evasion. You can easily learn more about the features of each parameter or effect from the contextual descriptions in the character status menu.
View attachment 2829915
In addition, the accuracy parameter is affected by the difficulty level of the game.

The game has a system of detailed sound settings, which allows you to set a certain volume for each category of sounds. Use it to set the volume to your liking or turn off the sound completely.
View attachment 2829916

Describe in more detail what you are having difficulties with. For all the time since the release of version 0.4.2, there have been only two bug reports: one about an error on some pages of the handbook, the other about a bug under certain conditions of using exhibitionism. All these errors will be fixed by the time of the public release.

If you find any error or need help solving any problem related to the game, it is best to contact the developers through the .

In the new version of electron, support for some operating systems has been removed.
View attachment 2829959
We are currently working on this, but given that the number of Win7 users is now less than 4%, most likely there will not be a special version of the game for these operating systems.
View attachment 2829971

▼ ▼ ▼
There is no guarantee that your question will not get lost on the numerous pages of this forum and will be considered on time. Therefore, I remind you once again that if you want to get answers to your questions from developers, then the most convenient and fastest way to do this is through discord.
Kindly Add Animated H Scenes With The Enemies As Well.Anyway Good Game

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
is there a companion or nah??
The game has planned companions with whom you can interact in battle and not only.
The first will be Ian and Dogmeat. However, at the moment you can only play alone.

Problem - game starting, but working very-very slow. As I say, fps at start (menu) is about 40 FPS, but after drop to 1-3. No CPU or memory problem ; game req s are modest. Game settings change no effect. Additional software - "last hope", but also no effect. Tell shortly no difference before and after use, no difference start using "Electron" or regular exe. Forgot - system win 10. What else? Previous versions runs smoothly without any troubles, never was needed something additional. Direct X, drivers, bla bla bla is actual. Thanks for question, wait new version! Good luck!
What is the latest version of the game that worked stably for you and did not run slow? Are you using Windows x32 or x64? At the moment when the game starts to slow down, press the F11 key, create debug report and send this file to us in any way convenient for you. For a faster solution to this problem, it is best for you to contact us directly via discord. The easiest way to do this is to click on the signature at the bottom of the message.

Reactions: Batut

Mystfolf

Mar 19, 2019
A naughty Fallout parody is a very good idea.
This game has a lot of potential, because of the huge amount of possibilities. (Like the good old Fallout 2)
Please keep up with this game.

Like others already mentioned, all naughty scenes full animated would be a blast.
Teasing is always good, but in my opinion there has to be much content with vaginal/anal sex (that doesn't lead to a "Game Over"), too (Scenes, Encounters and so on... except with Bugs and other really ugly things.. ). The MC is really naughty after all :D
Sounds good that companions are planned in the future.
Dogmeat will be one of the first companions that are planned in the future? I hope he will be a really really naughty... ahem... good dog :9
He has to help his owner in every bad "situation", right?

And at last I would like to say, it is really great that the MC has some pussy hair.
Don't get me wrong, a bald pussy is nice, too... but most of the other games have bald pussys only and that is boring on the long run.

'winks to the other game devs out there* I would like to see more games with the option/choice to give female charakters some hair down there. Females who are some kind of natural are state of the art, just my 5 Cent.

I am interested to see how the game evolves with further updates in the future.
Great work so far!

Last edited:

Batut

Jun 27, 2019
The game has planned companions with whom you can interact in battle and not only.
The first will be Ian and Dogmeat. However, at the moment you can only play alone.

What is the latest version of the game that worked stably for you and did not run slow? Are you using Windows x32 or x64? At the moment when the game starts to slow down, press the F11 key, create debug report and send this file to us in any way convenient for you. For a faster solution to this problem, it is best for you to contact us directly via discord. The easiest way to do this is to click on the signature at the bottom of the message.
Thanks!(y)

Reactions: orphenex

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
So... There's a mention of a hideout, Where exactly is it in-game? The bandit loss just triggers the old 2 scenes that came with it from the old releases.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
So... There's a mention of a hideout, Where exactly is it in-game? The bandit loss just triggers the old 2 scenes that came with it from the old releases.
This line was incorrectly specified in the changelog.

It was meant that you could end up in Vault 13 prison for exhibitionism, and if you have previously completed the quest in the cinema, then you will have the opportunity to get out of prison in a similar way. At the moment, this event has a placeholder instead of a sex scene. This will be the new content that we are going to add next.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes