Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
This line was incorrectly specified in the changelog.

It was meant that you could end up in Vault 13 prison for exhibitionism, and if you have previously completed the quest in the cinema, then you will have the opportunity to get out of prison in a similar way. At the moment, this event has a placeholder instead of a sex scene. This will be the new content that we are going to add next.
thank you for the quick reply.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
be nice if i could get it to work on joiplay
You won't be able to play the game with Joiplay because it's no longer a full-fledged RPG Maker game (now it's just an imitation of it). Actually, it is written from scratch based on the electron platform.

Now we are already developing a version of the game that will work independently on the Android platform.
You can find screenshots from the early stages of the development process on our discord channel.

It's too early to talk about any deadlines, but we will definitely give you the opportunity to play this game on your smartphone.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
quite promising game with a nice female character in solid 2D art. just disliked most of the adult scenes which the game primarily should be about... too much bestiality and tentacle stuff beside that just boring content hopefully this will get fixed now

Reactions: yrban7477

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I was happy to see an update for this but then figured out you ended support for win7. Can't launch it anymore. Another great game to say goodbye...

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I was happy to see an update for this but then figured out you ended support for win7. Can't launch it anymore. Another great game to say goodbye...
Was there a new update? It still launches for me.
Just remember that Steam will end Win7 support in around 100+ days.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Was there a new update? It still launches for me.
Just remember that Steam will end Win7 support in around 100+ days.
That's why I installed the games I own there and will never use online steam function anymore. It's not because a bunch of ppl decided for me I should stop use a system that works for me, not supported anymore that I should use and buy things I dislike...

This game version 0.4.1 worked like a charm. Since 0.4.3 you can't use it anymore on win7 (neither 8 I think) because "electron" doesn't support those anymore.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's why I installed the games I own there and will never use online steam function anymore. It's not because a bunch of ppl decided for me I should stop use a system that works for me, not supported anymore that I should use and buy things I dislike...

This game version 0.4.1 worked like a charm. Since 0.4.3 you can't use it anymore on win7 (neither 8 I think) because "electron" doesn't support those anymore.
Good luck, they like to connect anyway, might want to use a firewall to block it.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
-----------post from September/25/2022------------

''So, what will happen next?''

''It's time to prioritize and outline all the relevant goals that need to be achieved for further work on the project. ''

''First of all, it is worth noting that the development of the game with the help of old tools has turned into a huge pile of growing problems. A lot of programs necessary for use, a massive and clumsy system, difficulties with correction and making adjustments, a lot of "crutches" that work exclusively with certain introductory and break down when trying to make additional conditions. The further, the more all this ceased to be convenient, fast to use and meet the required conditions that were necessary for the development of the project. Unfortunately, due to lack of experience, such things have to be corrected exclusively by trial and error.''

''All this led to the fact that it was decided to create a flexible and universal framework that will meet all possible requirements, concentrated in a single tool, convenient for writing and editing, which can be easily expanded for new tasks as development progresses.''

''At the moment, about 80% of occurrences in game events are javascript function calls. It became unbearable to use the standard interface of the engine, which was absolutely not designed for such a programming style. It was decided to write a transpiler of game events into syntactically compatible pseudo-code in javascript and vice versa, while simultaneously translating the rest of the "native" commands of the engine into real function calls. With the help of dynamic typing generation and advanced automatic analysis built into the IDE, it is possible to achieve a significant reduction in the number of syntactic and logical errors already at the stage of direct code writing. And the autofill system and other features of the modern development environment will allow to create events an order of magnitude faster. Finding, replacing, and refactoring code will become a trivial task. A nice bonus to this approach was the ability to play out events with any conditions right "on the fly". At the moment, a fully working prototype with all the basic functionality has been implemented, but the development potential of this system is truly inspiring.''

''As many of you know, the game uses a completely written from scratch image system, the so-called "matryoshka", which allows to assemble an arbitrary image from many layers. Unfortunately, as this system has developed, it has become clumsy, complex and filled with various kinds of hacks, which entails many problems with the speed of development and the correctness of displaying images in various game conditions. A critical mass of improvements has accumulated that require implementation, and it is impossible to do with half measures here. The system needs to be rewritten and simplified. While it is difficult to judge the depth of this rabbit hole, but it is already clear that this will affect all the events, of which there are several thousand, which will require full testing of the entire gameplay from start to finish. In addition to the display engine itself, the toolkit for creating presets should be rewritten. We will also have to recycle a large number of graphic assets, work in this direction is already underway.''

''There is a lot of work to be done, during testing of which we will need your help, but the result will be a universal template for images that will allow to freely modify and expand the graphic component of the game.''

''It includes a large number of repetitive elements that must be there for each individual image change, which leads to a complete mess when the same hand has to be duplicated a dozen times to match all possible variants. Any minor change in this scheme entails the need to redo a huge number of layers, which turns the work into a real nightmare.''

''By adding to the game the ability to display layers with additional effects, such as "multiply" for shadows, we have moved to a new standard, fully modular, which makes it easy to edit certain parts without affecting the rest, and also makes it easier to add new options, be it clothes, hats, other accessories or even new hairstyles.''

''To further develop the procedural generation of random encounters, a new system of dynamic container placement and item list generation was created. Lock picking will be fully introduced into the game. The number of maps has been increased, and the maps themselves have become more diverse. Many other improvements are planned to make the journey through the wastelands between locations more interesting.''

''In parallel, there is a process of complex refactoring of the game, getting rid of "crutches", simplifying and standardizing approaches. Thus, the ground is being prepared for a simpler and more stable process of development of game events. Unfortunately, due to the number and nature of these changes, backward compatibility with older save files is likely to suffer, but serious efforts will be made to minimize the damage.''

''The first update will be the most basic, containing a redesigned graphical and technical framework. Finally, it will be possible to undress Natasha freely with the corresponding reaction of other characters and additional events on this occasion for each of the available settlements. Also, Natasha will be able to relieve herself not only in the toilet, but also in any place where there will be no restrictions for this action. To do this, existing events will be redesigned and new graphic content will be added.''

''New maps for the random encounter pool and an expanded system of unique objects on these maps. The lock-picking system, the reputation in the settlement and everything that was voiced in past messages. Additional equipment options: a robe, a full-fledged shelter t-shirt, leather reinforcement for a regular overall, hats and other accessories with unique characteristics, new weapons.''

''Depending on how smoothly the transition of the game to the new framework will take place, we are also going to expand the combat component. It is planned to add to the opponents the opportunity to consistently undress Natasha in battle, with the possibility of stealing her clothes altogether, after which she will be open to various sexual harassment. This is also possible if the heroine enters the battle naked, or her clothes are completely torn.''

''In the future, the focus will be on processing all available graphics to the new standard, which will allow to use old images to create events on a par with new content that will be expanded with new options or even animated. Images used only once, such as the prison scene or all the stages in the infirmary, which could be seen again in the game only using the memory function, will be recycled for extended use in various other events.''

''There is no point in voicing more distant plans yet, and the post has already turned out to be quite long, so we will finish here for today."

-------------post from September/30/2022------------

''Attention: All the information below is given here in order to organize thoughts and write them down in one more place, as well as so that you have the opportunity to get acquainted with all this and express your ideas about it. Some of this has already been approved for development, and some is only at the discussion stage. This is not a list of changes for the next update, but our goals for implementation in upcoming releases.''

''One of the first and most minor changes concerns the banal name of the game parameter. The value of "Health Points" will be replaced by "Endurance". This renaming will help make the events in the game that we want to create more logical. Now Natasha will not be able to die, but will simply be exhausted if you lose in battle. Technically it will still be game over, but the narrative background will change. "Treatment" with food and drinks will become more logical, while the use of medications will lose some meaning, but it will still be adequate. With this change, the game will become more harmless, although such a change may impose some restrictions on the narrative in the future.''

''Even the option of making this change applicable not only to the heroine, but also to opponents is being considered. It turns out that you don't kill anyone in the gameplay, you gain experience, and after the battle, an unconscious body remains from the enemy, which you can rob for loot. Then the enemies on the main maps will not disappear, and after defeating them once, after a while you will be able to come back and beat the crap out of them again. For example, the opponents in the Shelter 15 or the cave of the Shelter 13. It is even possible that the enemies, beaten several times by Natasha, will start running away from her in horror at her next appearance in this location, haha. But such changes can also entail various difficulties in the future, which are now difficult to predict. And cutting off the tails of living radscorpions and skinning with pulling out the fangs of other animals will be even much more cruel than killing.''

''Undressing in battle. The combat system is currently in a pretty filler state, especially for a game of this category, so we need to fix it. We are going to give the opponents the opportunity to take off Natasha's clothes, either as an additional possible effect for any attacks, or as a unique trick that does not cause damage. Clothes in battle cannot be removed completely at once, there will be three consecutive stages during which Natasha will be able to bring her clothes back to normal by spending her turn on it. If you do not resist this, then after the last stage the enemies will steal the heroine's clothes, leaving her completely naked. After winning the battle, you will be able to return your clothes along with other loot, and if you escape from the battle, you will lose your clothes forever.''

''Being naked, it doesn't matter if your clothes were stolen, torn in battle or you initially entered the fight with a bare booty, Natasha can be subjected to special attacks of sexual hаrаssment. Men and women will be able to grab the heroine by different places, slap her tits or ass, fingering her mouth or kiss her, whatever. Animals, depending on the species, can rub against Natasha, lick or bite her in different places, sniff and jump on her. [for example: some coyote can stand on its hind legs and put its paws on Natasha's nipples or start licking her butt cheeks.] Such actions will reduce the endurance of the heroine, increase the scale of her lust and add a debuff "embarrassment", which will lower the combat characteristics of Natasha.''

''Seduction. It's not fair that only enemies can do perverted things to Natasha, she should be able to do something too! So, how to implement it? After reading her first magazine "Cat's Paw", Natasha will have the opportunity to use the ability of seduction in battle. This will completely waste her turn, Natasha will undress, turn her back to the enemies and spread her buttocks wide with her hands, showing her secret places. This ability has its own chances of success, and if Natasha fails, she will be defenseless against attacking opponents. To increase the chances of success, you will need to read more different issues of the "Cat's Paw" magazine. In addition, Natasha's chances of success in seduction against certain opponents may be increased by the fact that she has already lost to them and participated in a special event. If Natasha succeeds in seduction, then the fight will immediately end and a simple mini-game will begin.''

''Everything is quite primitive, and the gameplay resembles . Now you are on the "other side" and control Natasha's partner, there are two scales showing the proximity to orgasm of each of them. When "you" cum the game is over. If you managed to bring Natasha to orgasm during this time, then over the next few days she will receive a "satisfied" buff, which will allow her to perform 2 actions in battle per turn with a 50% probability. If not, then there is a chance that Natasha will be upset and then she will get a "dissatisfied" debuff, which lowers all her characteristics. This mini-game has a random difficulty level, depending on how many times Natasha's partner can cum. The chances of this are as follows: 50% at one time, 30% twice and 20% three times.''

''Additional leather armor. If you save Jarvis in the corresponding quest, then in gratitude he will teach Natasha how to handle the leather, which will allow her to craft additional armor for the overall on her own. This armor will increase protection, as well as prevent enemies from undressing or tearing the heroine's clothes until this equipment is destroyed. This gives +15% protection to the basic armor indicator. The item is disposable and, unlike the main armor, cannot be repaired. Each damage removes one piece of armor, and when the shoulder pads, belt and knee pads are destroyed, it will disappear. This improvement can be removed at any time and put on any overall and Natasha will also be able to put it on her naked body if she is sufficiently liberated.''

''Reuse and expansion of ready-made visual assets. As you already know from the previous post, now a new graphics standard will appear in the game, and almost all images will become completely modular. Thus, it will be possible to reuse drawings that were previously encountered in the game only once, which was quite wasteful. For example, a scene from a prison can be transformed into a mass handjob with a blowjob. This whole process will take some time, and such content can no longer be fully called new, but we believe that it is worth it and significantly diversifies the events in the game.''

''In addition to everything, such modularity already in the basic form makes it easy to animate images, so it is quite possible that in the future there will be much fewer static images at all.''
''That's all for today. I hope it was interesting for you to read all this.''
So, how much of the above is in 0.4.3?
Seems like the clothes damage and battle H didn't make the cut.

Last edited:

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Fixed fps and frame drop issue help me please???
The problem with the performance of the game occurs when using older versions of drivers for AMD graphics cards.
Update the driver for your graphics card to the latest available version, this should fix the low fps issue.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I suppose it's impossible to get caps? Trading doesn't give anything in return.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I suppose it's impossible to get caps? Trading doesn't give anything in return.
i believe you get caps by save scumming the gamble mini-game. there is one NPC in shady sands and there are random encounters with junk trader on the world map. each NPC that gambles can potentially net you around 200 caps i believe.
but the amount of time you would waste on it - might as well just edit the save file and give yourself money

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
The problem with the performance of the game occurs when using older versions of drivers for AMD graphics cards.
Update the driver for your graphics card to the latest available version, this should fix the low fps issue.

good evening sir programmer the game in its original version played normally and I have the latest version of my graphics card which is the AMD HD 6570 but with the last update of the game I have very low fps

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes