Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I didn't understand how to use the Cheats Console.
For example, I want a specific object (antidote)

I go to the Console, type "$cheat.item()" and a list of all the items appears, what should I do at this point?

Thx

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Cheats
- press F12 to bring dev tools
- goto console
- execute "this.$cheat.recover()"

P.S.: Replace "recover()" withj wanted cheat below.

Available cheats:
- gainExp(count); // Gain Experience
- gainLust(count); // Gain Lust
- getItem(itemName, count = 1); // Add item
- item(); // List items
- openMemories();
- recover(); // Recovers HP
i tried with "this.$cheat.getItem(antidote, count = 1)" but this result as an error, any tips?

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
what the fastest way to get your lust up? I have done everything but the level lust 70+ scenes

everytime I get it above 60 lust I keep losing it fast, when I cant masturbate and I cant find a place the game will let me and I'm stuck looking and as I'm looking over and over again I lose lust faster then I can acquire it, tried using alcohol, but it doesn't work for the 75+ masturbation scenes, thank you for any help

Last edited:

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
console commands. access the f keys on your computer, and hit F12. then type $cheat.gainLust(type whatever number you need in these parentheses)
im not exactly understanding you, where do i input "$cheat.gainLust" or how? I tried going to the console tab after hitting f12 but I just get a find option? is it the input live expression? when I do that it just says "undefined"

eveytime i try to type "$cheat.gainLust75" in it just keeps saying "undefined"

im sorry, im just not good with editing this kind of stuff

edit: anytime i try to type in any of the cheats i get "uncaught type error" and "uncaught reference error"

edit: i see another guy talking about an input box at the bottom? i don't have anything like that at all in my console tab, i must be doing something wrong?

edit: i keep getting a web console ?? when im supposed to be getting some elusive cheat console, reading though the posts it looks like i'm not the only one with problem getting the supposed cheat council to appear? cheat menu seems to be broken for me

so no actual in game way other then cheating or getting lucky with pill drops?

Last edited:
Reactions: kakaners

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
im not exactly understanding you, where do i input "$cheat.gainLust" or how? I tried going to the console tab after hitting f12 but I just get a find option? is it the input live expression? when I do that it just says "undefined"

eveytime i try to type "$cheat.gainLust75" in it just keeps saying "undefined"

im sorry, im just not good with editing this kind of stuff

edit: anytime i try to type in any of the cheats i get "uncaught type error" and "uncaught reference error"

edit: i see another guy talking about an input box at the bottom? i don't have anything like that at all in my console tab, i must be doing something wrong?

edit: i keep getting a web console ?? when im supposed to be getting some elusive cheat console, reading though the posts it looks like i'm not the only one with problem getting the supposed cheat council to appear?

so no actual in game way other then cheating or getting lucky with pill drops?
$cheat.gainLust(70) you gotta put the number in parenthesis. with no space between the T and (

Reactions: ssj4kakarott
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes