PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I feel like I'm stupid and missing something super easy but how do I use my 0.4.1 save in 0.4.3? I can see it when I start the game but I cannot load the save. Exporting & Importing the file also does not work

Sep 13, 2021
I was hoping that I could maybe try it out again and get past the starting screen this time. Have had games that worked fine after admittedly having laggy ones. Now I'm stuck on the DiscardVirtualMemory thing that others have mentioned. Which iirc entails that it's not available for my windows 8.1 version... Sucks

NexusSteele

Nov 29, 2017
I was hoping that I could maybe try it out again and get past the starting screen this time. Have had games that worked fine after admittedly having laggy ones. Now I'm stuck on the DiscardVirtualMemory thing that others have mentioned. Which iirc entails that it's not available for my windows 8.1 version... Sucks
that's your problem, not that the game not working, you're on an old windows version expecting , not even a high end dev, but an indie dev to do the coding for 8.1 compatibility / mode. you gotta just upgrade your version at this point dude

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
whats new?
Merry late Christmas, F95
---

0.5.0 beta - Release

Happy New Year!
The Dvoika Games team congratulates everyone on the upcoming holidays and wishes you all the best in 2024. We have been working towards our goal for a long time, overcoming various difficulties along the way, but it was not in vain, and now, in the new year, we are going to release updates for our game regularly and much more often.

This release has been postponed several times for various reasons, but despite this, we have not been able to add everything to it that we originally planned. In the process, we had some new ideas or mechanics that attracted attention. The desire to create high-quality content led to work on complex animation. The December fuss has also contributed to our daily routine. Besides, we can't be called fast guys either, haha.
As always, the best is the enemy of the good, but this does not mean that we should give up the desire to realize all our ambitions regarding our game.
[ ]
Therefore, we continue to actively work on the game, so that by the time of the public release, in a week, new events that were not included in this beta-release will already be added to the game.
A beta-release, huh? A few words should be said about the new version numbering system. If you don't want to figure it out, then ignore the gaps and just use this numeric designation for chronological orientation to always use the latest available stable release. For everyone else, here's a brief explanation:
tl;dr always choose the latest version available, but avoid beta versions unless you plan to help with testing.
In the past, we didn't have any version control standard, so we decided to finally fix this gross miscalculation. The new standard is based on semver 2.0 with some changes.
{major version}.{minor version}.{patch version}-{beta}.{beta number}
The major version will change only when the main part of the game is created.
The minor version appears every time new content or functionality is added.
The patch version changes after the minor release if critical bugs are found.
The beta versions do not have compatibility of saves with future versions of the game and are used exclusively for testing the game.
In total, the sequence of versions will look something like this:
0.5.0-beta.0 - closed beta (new content and bugfixes) (no saves)
0.5.0-beta.1 - closed beta, released as needed (bugfixes only) (no saves)
0.5.0 - public release, stable version (bugfixes only) (with saves)
0.5.1 - public release, stable version, released as needed (only critical bugfixes) (with saves)
0.6.0-beta.0
A brief overview of the status of the planned transition to Tiled:
The main problems have been solved. Maps are easily converted, tilesets are generated, and map rendering tests in the game were successful. Regular and extended characters, regions and other map service data are also imported, but the task remains to correctly implement them into the game. In general, if we postpone the implementation of multi-layer maps for now, then we can assess the work as completed by 50%.

Also, don't forget to visit our if you want to quickly learn some new details about the progress of work on the game, communicate directly with the developers or other members, ask a few questions or share your ideas and suggestions.
See you soon! \(٥⁀▽⁀ )/
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Счастливого Нового Года!
Команда Dvoika Games поздравляет всех с наступающими праздниками и желает вам всего наилучшего в 2024 году. Мы долго шли к нашей цели, преодолевая на этом пути различные трудности, но это было не напрасно, и теперь, в новом году, мы собираемся выпускать обновления для нашей игры регулярно и гораздо чаще.

Этот релиз несколько раз откладывался по разным причинам, но, несмотря на это, нам не удалось добавить в него все, что мы изначально планировали. Какие-то новые идеи или механики появлялись в процессе и перетягивали на себя внимание. Желание создавать качественный контент выливалось в работу над комплексными анимациями. Декабрьская суета также внесла свой вклад в наш распорядок. Кроме того, нас тоже нельзя назвать быстрыми ребятами, ха-ха.
Как всегда, лучшее - враг хорошего, но это не значит, что мы должны отказаться от желания реализовать все наши амбиции касательно своей игры.
[ ]
Поэтому мы продолжаем активно работать над игрой, так что к моменту публичного релиза, через неделю, в игру уже будут добавлены новые эвенты, которые не были включены в этот бета-релиз.
Бета-релиз, да? Следует сказать пару слов о новой системе нумерации версий. Если вы не хотите в этом разбираться, то не обращайте внимание на промежутки и просто используйте это цифровое обозначение для хронологической ориентации, чтобы всегда пользоваться последним доступным стабильным релизом. Для всех остальных вот краткое пояснение:
tl;dr всегда выбирайте последнюю доступную, однако сторонитесь beta версий, если не планируете помогать в тестировании.
В прошлом у нас отсутствовал всяческий стандарт версионирования, мы решили наконец исправить этот грубый просчёт. Новый стандарт основан на semver 2.0 с некоторыми изменениями.
{мажорная версия}.{минорная версия}.{патч версия}-{бета}.{номер беты}
Мажорная версия сменится только когда основная часть игры будет создана.
Минорная версия каждый раз когда будет добавляться новый контент или функционал.
Патч версия меняется после релиза минорной, если будут найдены критические ошибки.
Бета версии не имеют совместимости сохранений с будущими версиями игры и используются строго для тестирования игры.
Итого поток версий будет выглядеть примерно так:
0.5.0-beta.0 - закрытая бета (новый контент и багфиксы) (без сохранений)
0.5.0-beta.1 - закрытая бета, выпускается по необходимости (только багфиксы) (без сохранений)
0.5.0 - публичный релиз, стабильная версия (только багфиксы) (с сохранениями)
0.5.1 - публичный релиз, стабильная версия, выпускается по необходимости (только критические багфиксы) (с сохранениями)
0.6.0-beta.0
Краткий обзор статуса запланированного перехода на Tiled:
Основные проблемы решены. Карты легко конвертируются, тайлсеты сгенерированы, тесты отрисовки карты в игре прошли успешно. Обычные и расширенные персонажи, регионы и прочие служебные данные карт так же импортируются, но остаётся задача корректной имплементации их в игру. В целом, если пока отложить реализацию многослойных карт, то можно оценить работу как завершённую на 50%.

Также не забудьте посетить наш , если вы хотите быстро узнать какие-то новые подробности о ходе работы над игрой, пообщаться напрямую с разработчиками или другими участниками, задать несколько вопросов или поделиться своими идеями и предложениями.
До скорой встречи! \(٥⁀▽⁀ )/

List of changes 0.5.0-beta.0 version:
  • add: electron 28.1.0
  • add: flexible alert windows
  • add: local config for pure electron options
  • add: option gameModeAnswer for local server mode
  • add: option ignoreGpuBlacklist for disable chromium blocklist
  • add: electron force_high_performance_gpu option
  • add: windows high performance glow support
  • add: scene options warning windows
  • add: option for preload all spine assets
  • add: loincloth clothes items, recipes, spine and character images
  • add: allow undress via inventory
  • add: startup beta version warning
  • add: scrollable windows soft scroll
  • add: options language selection starts graphical scene
  • add: option for censor scat elements
  • add: Shady Sands map improvement
  • add: Natasha's battle spine option animation
  • add: animated Natasha's defecation option
  • add: 9 nightmare events
  • add: scene handbook discord button
  • --------------------------------------------------------
  • mod: new alert windows style
  • mod: new item count windows style
  • mod: refactor character sprite, new multi layer style
  • mod: major refactoring of commands and event logic (testers are welcome)
  • mod: rats and scorpions spines
  • mod: cazador event second stage
  • mod: Natasha's bed shlick graphics/logic improvements
  • mod: title screen graphics improvements
  • fix: option colorProfile
  • fix: jail event clothes
  • fix: scene shop/box window scroll
  • fix: various localization errors
  • fix: Natasha's battle spine glow effect
  • fix: broken randomization for special events, since 0.4.2
  • fix: take shaver without change tshirt
  • del: electron--disable-d3d11 flag

Download links: | | | Mac OS

Last edited:

J103

Sep 22, 2016
This version is going to be pretty much useless for anyone who just wants to play the latest content. This is literally what the name of the version says, a beta, so it's incomplete and on top of that the saves won't be compatible with future releases so unless you're really desperate to be a tester for these guys this is a going to be a big waste of time for everyone. If you just want to play the new content as it is released wait for the next stable release, at least now we know it's coming.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I hope that the clothing system now works and that it doesn't smear again when it has to be dressed and can go for a walk naked and then it smears off just by mistake XD .

It's clear that it's still unfertile^^. But the basic game should at least have the big bugs out before it can be developed further^^.

cubepoised

Jul 25, 2022
Is there any new NSFW content? I couldn't manage to find any by playing it. The nightmare events are just Natasha moving around in bed...

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
What was the last version that added new content? I have a feeling that the game has not been updated since it went into production. Maybe I'm wrong, but when I opened the changelog I see that there are regular bug fixes.

Jul 29, 2018
Most of the changes are on the engine and mechanical side. Revamped art, animations, background system. Mostly added items rather than events. All in favor of having it easier in the future when they push through the actual content.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes