Kasper091313

May 12, 2018
I tried that but it keeps saying that it's undefined. Is there anything else I should check?

The pic is some of my tries.
i havent tried the cheat but looking at the error, the solution could be (from above mentioned answer and assuming "stimpack" is a valid item):

$cheat.getItem("stimpak",25)

Edit: Corrected from comment below.

Last edited:

shuijin00

Apr 29, 2018
Is there another way to check for the Item Code name? I've been using $cheat.Item () for the names but most of the time it just says undefined

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
In the handibook, for the 'Dog Rescue' quest, the dog is noted to be located northwest of 'Shady Sands' territory. The stupid fucking dog is not only within the fucking territory, it's located northeast, not even northwest. it's hardly much of an issue but my dumbass wasted 2 hours trying to find that lil doggo.

Reactions: ddf

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
In the handibook, for the 'Dog Rescue' quest, the dog is noted to be located northwest of 'Shady Sands' territory. The stupid fucking dog is not only within the fucking territory, it's located northeast, not even northwest. it's hardly much of an issue but my dumbass wasted 2 hours trying to find that lil doggo.
To reach the north-west location, you should walk out the main gates and then head to north-west.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
To reach the north-west location, you should walk out the main gates and then head to north-west.
What zecren was trying to say, is that the dog located to the right (east) from the exit from Shady Sands

Ben999_1947

Nov 3, 2018
Posted yesterday on their Patreon:
Long story short.
Work on the update is in the final stages, but we do not have time to release it by the end of the month due to the personal activity of each of us.
For this reason, the release is postponed to December.
The billing cycle is suspended, again.
Sorry to keep you waiting so long. (っ。•́︿•̀。)っ
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Коротко о главном.
Работа над обновлением находится на завершающей стадии, но мы не успеваем выпустить его к концу месяца из-за личной занятости каждого из нас.
По этой причине релиз перенесен на декабрь.
Цикл платежей снова приостановлен.
Извините, что заставляем вас так долго ждать. (っ。•́︿•̀。)っ

Jul 30, 2018
What a miserable piece of shit they released a half-ass "update" full of bugs with nothing new just to remove the "abandoned" tag and now they went silent again.
join discord.
the man just update things so frequently, last movement was 8/12/2023
of course F95 would be quiet :/

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes