Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
didn't complete any fallout games tiil now but i'm sure will complete this game when it gets completed.
Play the first two OG Fallouts; You can get them dirt cheap off of GoG, once you got the installer its yours forever. On top of that Fallout 1 has the Fixit patch which allows a pure vanilla but work on modern hardware kind of thing you can get a few other options. As for Fallout 2 you have two options a pure vanilla bug patch + modern hardware patch or the Restoration patch. The older Fallout games can take a bit of getting used to but are really fun. It isn't modern Fallout however expect to get your head kicked in no matter what your gear is, how good at the game you are OR your level. Critical hits are fucking brutal, as are the OG fallouts just go in remembering that (Also in Fallout 2 just rush passed the temple it got added last minute and it sucks.)

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
FallOut-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Changelog?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
In 0.4.2 if you click on the hand book options the screen turns black and glitches out

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Update:
We added things, but nothing is implementd in the current build.

Well, i guess i'll wait for next update then...

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Has the new update actually added anything we can use yet? Is the game even worth downloading and trying?

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
I guess the new programmer must be busy updating the game. Years of coding backlogs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DieGoRambo

Oct 13, 2019
While using fall.out.exe and launcher.exe I am getting the error:
The procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library \fallout-0-4-2\data\fall.out.exe

----- I have the same Problem i couldn't solve the problem -----

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes