Jun 22, 2018
The post is closed for paid access not because it is a bait to collect money from you, but because these are the rewards described in the patron tiers at the very beginning of the creation of this project. And we fulfill these conditions, as a sign of respect for the people who support us.

In addition, this is an unstable version, and, according to the idea, it should not have become publicly available until the moment of the fix, which we warned about in detail if you read our message on the kemono website.

Yes, the stable version will be released today, for tier 2 patrons.
The post will become available for public access on June 7.
Will you be adding more bestiality content?

Shogun Ak

Oct 3, 2020

Stable version 0.4.1 is available for download.

Yes, it is inevitable, if only because Dogmeat will be present in the game.
so that means the latest version is for money
great, another cool game goes away
not that im a cheap fuck
but my country is so fucking bad that we cant buy shit online
we have no credit cards and shit

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
so that means the latest version is for money
great, another cool game goes away
not that im a cheap fuck
but my country is so fucking bad that we cant buy shit online
we have no credit cards and shit
You realize that the post just before that (7 comments up to be precise) mentions it becoming publicly available on the 7th, so maybe chill or at least read the comments by the devs before complaining...

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
was always the system of lust so easy to get? it feels like everything gives you so much lust and changes how it is Natasha more easily and fast

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
too horny cant read the whole shit
too horny cant wait to the 7th
Wild you lasted this long if you're this impatient. Go play a different game instead of not reading and wasting people's time.

Yes, it is inevitable, if only because Dogmeat will be present in the game.
Do you know how much? The amount of creatures in the Fallout universe are good so I'm wondering how many will you implement.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

Shogun Ak

Oct 3, 2020
Wild you lasted this long if you're this impatient. Go play a different game instead of not reading and wasting people's time.

Do you know how much? The amount of creatures in the Fallout universe are good so I'm wondering how many will you implement.
I was jk
sorry if I caused you or anyone any discomfort
i just missed the part where it says it will be available on the 7th

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I was jk
sorry if I caused you or anyone any discomfort
i just missed the part where it says it will be available on the 7th
Not really no. A lot of people do just that though and it's difficult to actually gage if they're serious or not sometimes. If it's a huge thread or extremely active I can see people skimming over posts and it can be forgiven to a great degree. I'm just taking the piss out of people who respond with "Where?" really.

Oct 15, 2022
was always the system of lust so easy to get? it feels like everything gives you so much lust and changes how it is Natasha more easily and fast
Don't remember how it was before but if it was increased then I think that it is to balance the fact that your lust decreases by one each day, do a lot of traveling or grinding and suddenly your lust is way down, so that when you get to the next place, your previously super horny and bold Natasha might be shy and unable to make the horny decisions she probably would according to how you played her, especially since at least so far there are no (or at least few) repeatable events and also if you let lust affect accuracy it will be easier to manage.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Is it still only for Windows?
Good question.
Concerning "Linux": I use "Electron" (for now):

You need only " ".

I) Extract all files into "Fall:Out" directory, replacing everything.
II) Lauch the game with "Electron" file (first, make it writeable).

Last edited:
Reactions: fictitious

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
But in Patreon? Will you use a secret patch or something?
If there is such a need, then this option is possible. Currently, the game already has several scenes with various animals, and for many years Patreon has not had any complaints about this.

Would it be possible to have an version that is playable on joiplay?
Unfortunately, I can't say anything specific about this yet, but we will consider this possibility for future updates.

It is planned that the game will feature most of the bestiary from the first two parts of the Fallout series.
However, there may be exceptions. The same cazadors are already in the game.

Is it still only for Windows?
Now 3 versions are available: Win x32, Win x64 and Linux x64.
The Mac OS version will probably only appear with the next update.

Reactions: MagicSlay and J103

Aria_Sinclair

Aug 22, 2018
The post is closed for paid access not because it is a bait to collect money from you, but because these are the rewards described in the patron tiers at the very beginning of the creation of this project. And we fulfill these conditions, as a sign of respect for the people who support us.

In addition, this is an unstable version, and, according to the idea, it should not have become publicly available until the moment of the fix, which we warned about in detail if you read our message on the kemono website.

Yes, the stable version will be released today, for tier 2 patrons.
The post will become available for public access on June 7.
No, I understand it came with a unstable build. But, in that same post and from what I understand, you acknowledged that you haven't made any updates to the game in 3 years? That's where most of my concern lies.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes