nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019

Stable version 0.4.1 is available for download.

Yes, it is inevitable, if only because Dogmeat will be present in the game.
Sir, could You please post v0.4.1 here?
My gratitude for You reply!

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
how to extract assets? im too lazy to play but wanna check the scenes

Annoying cause you need to install npm - but otherwise is pretty easy / painless.
It's only packaged, no encryption key required.

--

There is also this..
(Which is much simpler)

Found the way how to extract from .asar file extension
here is the link
If you trust running a dll extension.
I've scanned the DLL's and there was no positives and I didn't see any suspicious imports. But it's not open source AFAIK.

More Info on Extension:

4access

Dec 20, 2019
This is one of the rare games with great potential (and a really nice art style).

Sadly, the current 0.40 version is so bugged that I broke it at the very beginning of the story (before even getting out of the vault).

Broken things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am sure there's more, and I hope it'll be fixed.

Reactions: fiuojui
Jul 29, 2018
It already is fixed. Version 0.41 is on the patreon and will be made publicly available on 7th. Version 0.40 was never meant to become public :-D

Shogun Ak

Oct 3, 2020
Not really no. A lot of people do just that though and it's difficult to actually gage if they're serious or not sometimes. If it's a huge thread or extremely active I can see people skimming over posts and it can be forgiven to a great degree. I'm just taking the piss out of people who respond with "Where?" really.
Understandable, Have a great day

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Stable version 0.4.1 is available for download.

Yes, it is inevitable, if only because Dogmeat will be present in the game.
so only beast will be dogmeat? wish we could see stray dogs too maybe fuck them to befriend them or get raped by them

Reactions: abbadon113

meowmix84

Jan 8, 2020
It looks like the new version does not have any new content. There are graphical updates to the previous version.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Very buggy game, I do have crashes many times. Sometimes when I defeat enemy's, they are gone but the combat still continue's. Then I crash after a few seconds.

Clothing doesn't appear correctly. When wearing gym clothing or a damage suite, she appears naked. While she is wearing clothing in conversations.

But the crashes are the most annoyting part. It prevents me to continue. I need to do a savegame everytime when I do something, afraid that I go minutes back.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It looks like the new version does not have any new content. There are graphical updates to the previous version.
From what I understand, the current (0.4/0.41) version is just the same content with an engine update (to accommodate engine changes since the game first started development) and some streamlining.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
So what's going on with this? According to Patreon, 0.4.1 released 3 days ago. Any news on when we might get that one?

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
Very buggy game, I do have crashes many times. Sometimes when I defeat enemy's, they are gone but the combat still continue's. Then I crash after a few seconds.

Clothing doesn't appear correctly. When wearing gym clothing or a damage suite, she appears naked. While she is wearing clothing in conversations.

But the crashes are the most annoyting part. It prevents me to continue. I need to do a savegame everytime when I do something, afraid that I go minutes back.
The Developer said that this update would be full of bugs and other errors a new patched version will bê released to the public today.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes