Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Holy crap, this game is back? I thought it was long gone because of fallout game right or some bullshit like that, so I actually got rid of it from my computer.
Fck... well at least it seems a lot of stuff has been redesigned so it'll be like playing a fresh new game.
It's good that the dev's back :)
Btw, what's the change log on v0.4.0? I haven't found any thing about that.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Could we get an android port, please? Thanks in advanced. Tried using JoiPlay, but it doesnt allow me to play it.

Twoll

Jul 5, 2017
Nothing happens at the Vault 15, I cannot proc the next stage of the watter chip quest.

Also, cannot sleep on Shady Sands or the game is stuck

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
This is exciting. This was one of the best and most promising games.

I'm gonna wait till another update to make sure this isn't a fluke, but am looking forward to being a patron again.

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
Seems 0.4.1 has as many bugs as 0.4. Think it's a good idea to wait and see if the updates continue, all the new bugs gets fixed and some new content is added not just reworks on existing systems before playing and 100% before becoming a patreon.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Seems 0.4.1 has as many bugs as 0.4. Think it's a good idea to wait and see if the updates continue, all the new bugs gets fixed and some new content is added not just reworks on existing systems before playing and 100% before becoming a patreon.
Yeah, I patreon'd to get my hands on 0.41 a few days ago and kinda regretted it, because it's still riddled with bugs and weird quirks (can't walk 1 millisecond on overworld map w/o getting thrown onto an event map - with the same two cars or two buildings - the only way to prevent that is to not(!) loot anything and leave those event maps immediately - then you can walk for a few seconds). Also, you can buy ultra strong weapons + energy cells right from the start (merchant on some of those event maps) - and trivialize all future encounters.

stag12349

Oct 26, 2017
When I launch the game I get a white screen now. Before it worked fine but crashed when I tried to look in the bestiary. Even deleting the game or using the 0.4.1 doesn't seem to change anything so I don't know what to do next.
Same, anyway to fix it?

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Same, anyway to fix it?
I guess you need to delete the contents of this folder, too (probably not everything in there, but then you'd have to experminent):
%appdata%\fall.out_data

PS: I'm just speculating, since I don't have that problem - so I can't check if this actually fixes it.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: nerogaf and Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I guess you need to delete the contents of this folder, too (probably not everything in there, but then you'd have to experminent):
%appdata%\fall.out_data

PS: I'm just speculating, since I don't have that problem - so I can't check if this actually fixes it.
It worked! Thanks!

Reactions: nerogaf
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes