shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
One has only to forget to highlight part of the text in bold, and it seems that some people will no longer be able to find information in the same paragraph.
View attachment 2737084
Wow, condescending much?

I'm not blind and I'm a sw dev myself (backend mostly, so it's a tad different, but close enough).

If management asked me how much longer until completion and I'd say "I'm 90% done and plan to release a test build next week.", they'd roll their eyes and ask me, if I wanted to jerk them around. Then I could just follow your example and ask, if they needed help to find the relevant information (hell, I wouldn't even be that condescending towards our customers, but I'll leave it for comparison's sake).

And then, a week later when they'd ask me, if the project's completed, I'd say: "I didn't say it would be complete. I just said I'd planned to release a test build. Maybe you need help finding the relevant information?"

And then I'd have to find a new job...

But hey, you do you.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Whelp, looks like the stable version i waited for is still not a thing. I don't mind waiting longer tbh, since i thought this game was dead to begin with.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Is it possible to play this game lesbian only and avoid any dicks?
In the future it might be an option, but this game is pretty heavy on men in it's current stage. There's a Few lesbian scenes, but the majority of scenes are mostly voyurism, masturbation, wardrobe malfunctions, & male dominance. For now anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Jun 22, 2018
In the future it might be an option, but this game is pretty heavy on men in it's current stage. There's a Few lesbian scenes, but the majority of scenes are mostly voyurism, masturbation, wardrobe malfunctions, & male dominance. For now anyway.
You're forgetting the bestiality content, more of which will be added in the future.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
What's inside the new update? I stopped playing this game due all the error's and crashes I had. I couldn't even continue the game without starting all over again.

Does this upcoming update fix a lot, or is it only new content? If it is the last, I might skip this update and wait until more bug fixes. I don't need new content if I can't even play or continue game.

Most issue's started at the moment where I left the vault and entered the village. Sometimes even issue's with clothing, looping stuff or just straight up error's and crashes, or "action" command/button didn't work.

At some point I had enough of it after 7 times restarting. So, I hope this update will fix a lot.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes