☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
a realy great art

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Whats the news on the "stable version" nothing was released yet ? Becouse at this state the game is unplayable i get crashesh every 5 min.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So seriously how many scenes (sex scenes) are there ?! Is this even worth playing yet ? I went to Arroyo in the warehouse to get a rope from the man there, when the good and the bad Natasha (the angel and the devil in her mind) started arguing if the should give him a blowjob to get the said rope. I naturaly went with the naughty option but nothing happened. After a few more steps the game crashed again. So i wonder if i should just quit playing the game.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
So seriously how many scenes (sex scenes) are there ?! Is this even worth playing yet ? I went to Arroyo in the warehouse to get a rope from the man there, when the good and the bad Natasha (the angel and the devil in her mind) started arguing if the should give him a blowjob to get the said rope. I naturaly went with the naughty option but nothing happened. After a few more steps the game crashed again. So i wonder if i should just quit playing the game.
No new content till end of the month. Previous update was a tech update to continue new work.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Nope, more delays. And still no stable build in sight. They've posted a road map, but what do the percentages even mean?
How close to done is "90%"? Days? Weeks?

I'm fucking disappointed, because I actually paid for the patreon and didn't even get one (promised) stable build out of it.

So until I see a reliable (aka what was promised) stream of stable updates they've lost my support.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes