Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Can anyone explain to me why the fck my default accuracy is -11%?
I seriously don't understand the logic here, besides pissing me off beyond reason just trying to actually land a freaking single hit on a single encounter...

Edit* Finally figured it out, the default accuracy is actually 19%, but having at least 1% radiation decreases accuracy by 30%. Well, ok then!

Last edited:

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone know where the windows save location is? I've checked up in this thread and some people say it moved from where it was before, and someone found it on Linux apparently.

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, I have a directory in there. Not sure which file(s) are the save files though. These are under %userprofile%/appdata/roaming/fall.out_data/

1690318093131.png

Jul 29, 2018
They kinda publicly announce it within their Patreon tiers where there's a week earlier release for top tier patrons. If you want to criticize anything then the fact that top tier patrons are paying to be beta testers of the build before it gets polished and released to plebs a week later in already mostly fixed form.

Reactions: 2good4me

2good4me

May 17, 2018
They kinda publicly announce it within their Patreon tiers where there's a week earlier release for top tier patrons. If you want to criticize anything then the fact that top tier patrons are paying to be beta testers of the build before it gets polished and released to plebs a week later in already mostly fixed form.
So like some big publishers. Pay for being a beta tester. :)

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
it includes the game and other materials, its a monthly thing not one time purchase
I see a lot of other patreons out there that simply make two posts about updates: one is free and it describes what was added, and then the other has the actual downloads behind a paywall. I'm just saying that practice makes more sense since then you would know what you're getting before you cough up the cash.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
I see a lot of other patreons out there that simply make two posts about updates: one is free and it describes what was added, and then the other has the actual downloads behind a paywall. I'm just saying that practice makes more sense since then you would know what you're getting before you cough up the cash.
it does, its written before you even make a purchase. plus we're in a free site where the game is literally given out for free. and its been a few years since dev lose the og programmer

Jul 29, 2018
Or you wait a week and get a completely free post with full release notes and a download link...

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes