3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Someone posted an interesting idea on their Patreon:

For those that are really desperate to play - like me - and only speak English, there is a possibility: I don't know if the "ru.json" file will be available to open/edit (using notepad++ or other similar program), but if so, you can use Google translator on the dialogues. It will be a quite shabby gameplay, but is a way to satisfy the curiosity till the english release.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
v0.1 saves are already incompatible, lol. I wasn't willing to start from scratch so what i did is i unpacked the img archive.
Well, on the H-scenes, i found just one interesting. Dunno why did they included the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those impatient, download node js, then download asar (google how to download unpack), the folder you need ls archive.asar or something named in that manner and fat (around 234 megs). Defly wound wait for the next release where the intercourse with other new enemies will be added.

The game itself is based on electron framewrok.

The Lone Wolf

Jan 20, 2017
v0.1 saves are already incompatible, lol. I wasn't willing to start from scratch so what i did is i unpacked the img archive.
Well, on the H-scenes, i found just one interesting. Dunno why did they included the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those impatient, download node js, then download asar (google how to download unpack), the folder you need ls archive.asar or something named in that manner and fat (around 234 megs). Defly wound wait for the next release where the intercourse with other new enemies will be added.

The game itself is based on electron framewrok.
I am having trouble extracting it, is it possible that you can do it then upload it somewhere

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Nah, i removed the whole bunch. Why should i keep it.

As i told, navigate to nodejs website download. Download the appropriate setup program. Install.
Then open the terminal, if you are a billy boy do Win + R, type cmd and hit Enter and the commandline will appear.
copy and paste this command `npm install -g asar`
after the installation of asar is finished, go to the folder i mentioned, locate the big .asar file,
execute the following `asar extract ARCHIVE_NAME.asar EXTRACT_FOLDER_NAME`
those uppercase names should be replaced with meaningful stuff in the context of the extract operation

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

As i told, navigate to nodejs website download. Download the appropriate setup program. Install.
Then open the terminal, if you are a billy boy do Win + R, type cmd and hit Enter and the commandline will appear.
after the installation of asar is finished, go to the folder i mentioned, locate the big .asar file,
those uppercase names should be replaced with meaningful stuff in the context of the extract operation
Thanks a lot. I knew there was a way to unpack those files, because in the very first version they were unpacked, but was too lazy to find it.

The Lone Wolf

Jan 20, 2017

Thanks man, and I just figured out what was my problem.
It seems that the cmd can't download files over colleges proxies so I just switched to an open internet and everything worked, but still Thank you

Wraith187

Dec 5, 2016
0.2 Alpha up on devs Patreon
32 bit
64 bit

Changelog :

- Added 6 H-events.

- 2 new locations.

- More than 10 new maps.

- 5 new enemies.

- Global map and trade\looting mechanics.

- Time system and change of the day.

- Active cursor for mouse control.

- Zoom options. (hold F to look around or change it permanent in menu)

Escailarks

Oct 16, 2017
please, when i open the game says : "sorry our demo only works with webgl render, try to install latest video driver" how do i open it.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes