3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
SVScomics has v0.2 but it doesn't say if it the English version. I am trying to download it now using slow download and will report back if it is. Has anyone else tried this version and can report as it is saying over 3 hrs to download :angry:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
bet my money its same as the one here... cause dev himself havent post anything about translated version

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Umm....how do you extract the files? They like put it all into something.
Explained in a comment on the previous page. You need to use npm and the npm package asar.

Nah, i removed the whole bunch. Why should i keep it.

As i told, navigate to nodejs website download. Download the appropriate setup program. Install.
Then open the terminal, if you are a billy boy do Win + R, type cmd and hit Enter and the commandline will appear.
copy and paste this command `npm install -g asar`
after the installation of asar is finished, go to the folder i mentioned, locate the big .asar file,
execute the following `asar extract ARCHIVE_NAME.asar EXTRACT_FOLDER_NAME`
those uppercase names should be replaced with meaningful stuff in the context of the extract operation

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Downloaded eventually and it appears that it may be a new version but didn't play far enough e.g. get outside the vault to be 100% sure. Did find some new events in the gym which I didn't find before but the text for those events is in Russian so this appears to be partially translated e.g. old stuff in English, new in Russian, so unless you can speak both I would suggest waiting for the fully translated version.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
cant seem to find the savefiles. anyone know where they are located?
I think they are in users\appdata\roaming\electron
And I can confirm the old save files are incompatible with this version.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else get Russian when they reach the town? Its English till then even though I selected English at the beginning.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Anyone else get Russian when they reach the town? Its English till then even though I selected English at the beginning.
Yep. Same here.

I think it's because it's only the russian version for the update so far. Until the fully translated one comes out we're a bit stuck.

jajaja111

May 13, 2017
ENG version

The translation is done and known errors fixed.
Translation files now is fully open and anyone can make corrections if you find some mistakes in the text, or to translate the game into any language by simply editing one text file.

Just use the "en.json" or "ru.json" from the root directory of the game, and then put them in the "resources" folder after editing. Don't forget to send us corrected files, or your translations, if you want us to add it in the official build.

Download:

| | |

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes