3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but there are some CG in the gym. No H, but several shots of her working out and her clothes getting more transparent the more sweaty she is. Then she tries to masturbate in the locker room but the damn angel bitch stops her. Don't know if there's a different outcome. It didn't give me a choice. But maybe if you pick more lewd options it might.

EDIT: It occurs to me that this might've been in the last version, but I don't remember it. I'd like to think I'd remember something like this. As sportswear and fit babes are a huge kink of mine.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone else cant proceed the fix the wiring quest in the vault? last ver it is not bugged

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So far I found the jail scene, the plant scene, the toilet scene in Shady Sands, and two dream scenes, which I assume are just triggered randomly, when you sleep in Shady Sands.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
There is a spanking scene with the Vault Dweller in vault 13 and the MC seeing her friend, Lisa, masturbating and the option for lesbian hijinks with her in the showers too. The Vault Dweller is on the top line of rooms in the living area. Lisa's room is on the bottom half of the line of rooms directly across from the MC's room down the hallway.

So far I found the jail scene, the plant scene, the toilet scene in Shady Sands, and two dream scenes, which I assume are just triggered randomly, when you sleep in Shady Sands.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There is a spanking scene with the Vault Dweller in vault 13 and the MC seeing her friend, Lisa, masturbating and the option for lesbian hijinks with her in the showers too. The Vault Dweller is on the top line of rooms in the living area. Lisa's room is on the bottom half of the line of rooms directly across from the MC's room down the hallway.
Yeah, but those were both in the first version. I'm trying to figure out what all the new scenes are. Of which there are supposedly 6.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
scat,jail vagina/dick rubbing,tentacles,boobjob,gym,spanking dream ? idk about last one.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but there are some CG in the gym. No H, but several shots of her working out and her clothes getting more transparent the more sweaty she is. Then she tries to masturbate in the locker room but the damn angel bitch stops her. Don't know if there's a different outcome. It didn't give me a choice. But maybe if you pick more lewd options it might.

EDIT: It occurs to me that this might've been in the last version, but I don't remember it. I'd like to think I'd remember something like this. As sportswear and fit babes are a huge kink of mine.
Yeah this is what's a little awkward, what qualifies as a scene? Personally I wouldn't say the toilet thing is a hscene but others would.

It seems like you can go back to the gym and the Vault in general so guess you can't ramp up her lust and go back for sexy shenanigans.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
need some help i go out and go to Shady Sands they all speak Language: Russian and i come back home all is change to Language Russian need some help

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i fix it now Just use the "en.json" from the root directory of the game, and then put them in the "resources" folder and i delete ru.json in root directory of the game too

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
and one thing i can't cheat ammo and cap money is bad when go to fight

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah this is what's a little awkward, what qualifies as a scene? Personally I wouldn't say the toilet thing is a hscene but others would.

It seems like you can go back to the gym and the Vault in general so guess you can't ramp up her lust and go back for sexy shenanigans.
Yeah, I tried doing the gym last and still didn't get any choices. So it's not based on any hidden lust variable. Shame.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
scat,jail vagina/dick rubbing,tentacles,boobjob,gym,spanking dream ? idk about last one.
There's a scat scene? How do you get that? She only urinates both in the Vault and in Shady Sands.
There's also the sex dream from the start of the game. You can get it when sleeping in Shady Sands and this time it ends properly.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
There's a scat scene? How do you get that? She only urinates both in the Vault and in Shady Sands.
There's also the sex dream from the start of the game. You can get it when sleeping in Shady Sands and this time it ends properly.
:WutFace: no scat pls it started so great

Reactions: Mine Turtle

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Seems to be random, I think it's a case of after a certain amount of time she might need one or both. One time I done it she done both.

Hope they make it an option to turn it off, urination can be fun but big steamy logs are not for me.
That being said it's not much of a "scat scene" she just poops, though I understand some get their rocks off to just that. Not for me.

I am however glad that they're pretty open to including a range of fetishes...just options please...
A Fallout game without weird shit would be odd indeed. No pun intended.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes