3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

blackkami

Aug 9, 2016
I got a weird problem. In my first playthrough I found a couple having sex in the "utlity closed" besides the showers. I mistakenly cliked "leave". Started the game new and the couple isn't there anymore. Help?

edit: Got it to work. It seems the quest with the maintenance shaft wasn't completed.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
You do you but I just think it's too early to put in extremely niche fetishes like that in the game. Also I was a bit disappointed that an update that was 3 months in the making only included 6 scenes. Hopefully we won't have to wait another 3 months to get a half a dozen of scenes.
I'm getting the checklist vibe. One scene for each fetish to grow that front page list of content, but no general game theme. Seen this a few too many times. So if you're scene is already in game, you're done heh.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
You do you but I just think it's too early to put in extremely niche fetishes like that in the game. Also I was a bit disappointed that an update that was 3 months in the making only included 6 scenes. Hopefully we won't have to wait another 3 months to get a half a dozen of scenes.
I'm getting the checklist vibe. One scene for each fetish to grow that front page list of content, but no general game theme. Seen this a few too many times. So if you're scene is already in game, you're done heh.

Nah, I think their explanation is pretty legit. They said that this update was basically just their expansion/finalizing of the basic game concepts like how the map works, how combat works, how trading works etc etc
I don't remember any polls that requested scat stuff personally, it's not something tons of people on the Patreon ask for so it's likely something they planned to include anyway. There was a pretty heavy hint of bestiality in one update and well can they even resist "Dogmeat"?

I think it makes more sense to assume this game is just going to have some more "out there" fetishes rather than just boy/girl vanilla stuff.

Reactions: ponyguy

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Nah, I think their explanation is pretty legit. They said that this update was basically just their expansion/finalizing of the basic game concepts like how the map works, how combat works, how trading works etc etc
I don't remember any polls that requested scat stuff personally, it's not something tons of people on the Patreon ask for so it's likely something they planned to include anyway. There was a pretty heavy hint of bestiality in one update and well can they even resist "Dogmeat"?

I think it makes more sense to assume this game is just going to have some more "out there" fetishes rather than just boy/girl vanilla stuff.
The names "Red Rocket" and "Dogmeat" are not purely coincidental my dude. Bethesda has some employees with some skeltons in ye olde closet.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Just wanted to say that I'm really loving the custom version of RPG Maker MV used for this game, it's well optimized and smooth, usually RPG Maker MV games eat all my CPU essentially destroying my computers speed until I reboot, this doesn't seem to be the case with this game, and for that I applaud the creator :)

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone, the game i so good, too bad nobody knows it XD
I've got a question, i think I did all the H event in the first vault. I am now doing the the city in the sand and the vault, but there are no events. All the H scene i saw were in the first vault. Is that all H scene in the game ?

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone give a rough estimate for when the next update for this will be released please? Considering the developers pace how long of a wait do you think we're in for? I'm really in love with the game and can't wait to see more :)

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
I'm actually considering supporting them on patreon. The progress they have made in such a short period of time is 90% faster then most of the future creep H-games on patreon. They seem to have most game mechanics done with only bug fixing left. The art is top notch as well and they seem to be appealing to multiple fetishes. exhibitionism seems to be the main fetish they focus on and i'm really impressed so far.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm actually considering supporting them on patreon. The progress they have made in such a short period of time is 90% faster then most of the future creep H-games on patreon. They seem to have most game mechanics done with only bug fixing left. The art is top notch as well and they seem to be appealing to multiple fetishes. exhibitionism seems to be the main fetish they focus on and i'm really impressed so far.
I'm particularly impressed by how there's already animations in some scenes, they seem to have a good plan set out for the game anyway.

It's like they went in to it knowing they could make it unlike some developers that haphazardly rush in to making a game when they're neither skilled nor experienced and then slowly realize "Oh crap, I can't remotely deliver on my promises..."

I'm hoping everything is alright with the game and the team though, no contact since the 3rd...a bit unusual, perhaps they overworked themselves over the holiday period. Understandable.

Reactions: Brololol

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
They haven't posted any main posts to the front page, but they are active in their community tab.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
I'd say this game is one of those hidden gems: the art looks cool, characters match the Fallout universe pretty well, the gameplay is fun. Hope these guys will do things right and roll out an amazing parody game. :)

Reactions: ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes