3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah I just found it and came here...I already went there and in a rush I must have just managed to miss that ONE locker...oh dear. Thanks anyway.

I think you do have to go to the Vault later, I went back and one of the people in the food/water purification area talks about wanting "seed samples" from the surface.
Guessing these "samples" are the stuff the spore plants gleefully fill the MC with.

EDIT Btw it mentions a locker when you go back to the Vault, it's on a panel on the right...you can't actually see it.
You have to dump all your stuff there if you want in the Vault so definitely makes sense you have to carry these seeds internally EDIT just tried it, nothing there yet.
Repeated sex with the plants have variations, might account for some hscenes.

Ah, I have found yet more.

Go to sleep in the bed at Shady Sands, there seems to be different scenes. Recollections of other stuff with differences.
Like the spanking scene but she's naked and he sticks fingers in her.

She is one horny girl it seems.
why can't I sleep, and where is the bar to get booze for prison

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
Strength seems to be mostly the "good at winning battles" perk. If it does end up have sex-related uses, I imagine it'll mostly consist of Natasha being able to survive otherwise fatal encounters.

Reactions: ponyguy

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm, am I supposed to go and find Tandi somewhere? Also, is there anything after going to v15 and not finding the chip?

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
anyone know where the save files are? ive looked through the whole thread and havent found anything that leads me to them

Jul 1, 2017
So I went down the vault and she said the place was giving her the creeps and she wanted to leave the place... now I have no clue on what to do.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
So I went down the vault and she said the place was giving her the creeps and she wanted to leave the place... now I have no clue on what to do.
thats the same spot im in, i went back to her vault and talk to the commander guy and she said nothing new.... ive searched all of vault 15 and havent found the damn water chip thing

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
I can't get the jail scene to trigger :\

Whenever I want to talk to the guy sleeping the mc just says ''Not for the world!''

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I can't get the jail scene to trigger :\

Whenever I want to talk to the guy sleeping the mc just says ''Not for the world!''
Talk to the other guy in the room and you get a quest to make a fuss in the cinema a little bit north from the jail.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes