3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Russian masterrace reporting in... anyway, is there anything at intermadiate location between vaults and how to get into the V15's elevator?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Russian masterrace reporting in... anyway, is there anything at intermadiate location between vaults and how to get into the V15's elevator?
I don't know the answer to the vault question but there is a town in between the two vaults. Just go in a straight line between the two.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So what are the new events? The strip/titfuck scene involving the jail is new right?

That and one involving a plant in Shady Sands are all I've found so far, says there are 6.
Though I'm not sure if the strip scene counts as 2, 1 for the strip tease 1 for the titfuck. Kind of hard to tell with some devs.
Also a toilet thing, not sure if it qualifies as a hscene.

Anyway I'm enjoying the expansion on the first update and it's not crashed for me once, aside from some "undefined" dialogue.

Reactions: ponyguy

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I don't know the answer to the vault question but there is a town in between the two vaults. Just go in a straight line between the two.
Actually, now I do. Visit Vault 15, find the lift and you'll see you need a rope. The farmer in Shady Sands can then trade it with you.

Also not a bad little scene with the plants in the farmers field if you lose to them.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How do you get the plant scene?
As above fight and lose against the plants in the farm in Shady Sands.
Tentacle stuff, nuff said.

Do note though that there isn't a rape scene for every loss, if dogs and whatnot kill you in the wastes it's just game over(for now at least)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So how do you get the other 5 H-scenes?
Beats me lol

You can annoy the main guard in the Vault, the sleeping dude. Eventually the other guy asks you to cause a commotion in the cinema, after that he throws you in jail and you can give him a strip tease to get out and if you continue a titfuck.

You can use the toilet in Shady Sands(scat warning) not sure if that qualifies as a scene though.

I took intelligence so maybe I'm missing scenes for charisma or strength.

Your Lust suggests giving head to the farmer in exchange for rope but I never got the option to actually do it so dunno if that requires charisma perhaps.

That's all I've found so far but I'm not done Vault 15 yet as I've no idea how to finish it.
In the original game you just explore around and it basically says there's nothing there, not sure if you have to just leave the Vault to complete this particular part of the game or perhaps it's different.
Hope they add the journal next update it would be mighty handy.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
awesome game just wish there was an english walkthtrough for scenes and for anything hidden e.g items and equipment

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
In searching vault 15 you will need an additional rope but I have yet to find a second rope. I traded for the one rope already from the farmer and I had an option for giving the farmer a bj, when playing the Russian version, but the game did not go through with the lust option (as previously mentioned). End result. I still need an additional rope and have not found it yet.

I also went back to vault 13, had to drop off my items from beyond the vault, but could travel the levels. I sought a rope from the utility area but no options there either.

--
Edit. Different topic. It would be nice to get loot from some of the fights that take place. I had just defeated a bandit prior to this post. Still nothing new to trade with.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
In searching vault 15 you will need an additional rope but I have yet to find a second rope. I traded for the one rope already from the farmer and I had an option for giving the farmer a bj, when playing the Russian version, but the game did not go through with the lust option (as previously mentioned). End result. I still need an additional rope and have not found it yet.

I also went back to vault 13, had to drop off my items from beyond the vault, but could travel the levels. I sought a rope from the utility area but no options there either.

--
Edit. Different topic. It would be nice to get loot from some of the fights that take place. I had just defeated a bandit prior to this post. Still nothing new to trade with.
It's actually in Vault 15...I forget where but it's around somewhere, I'm on that last floor but I can't find anything.
This game could do with some sort of highlighter to show you what can be interacted with or picked up.

Still haven't found another scene yet, I assume there must be something after you finish this Vault but I'm too dumb to figure out how.
Nice black Vault suit though.

Reactions: Tp and ponyguy

aktymel

Apr 18, 2017

--
Second rope is in vault 15 actualy

Reactions: Mego123 and ponyguy

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
It's actually in Vault 15...I forget where but it's around somewhere, I'm on that last floor but I can't find anything.
This game could do with some sort of highlighter to show you what can be interacted with or picked up.

Still haven't found another scene yet, I assume there must be something after you finish this Vault but I'm too dumb to figure out how.
Nice black Vault suit though.
Thanks the information.

I looked around, a few times, and couldn't find a rope but that does not mean it is not there as you and another have pointed out. Agreed on the game needing highlighter of some sort.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks the information.

I looked around, a few times, and couldn't find a rope but that does not mean it is not there as you and another have pointed out. Agreed on the game needing highlighter of some sort.
I see someone on the Patreon asking what to do after the MC says "there's nothing in Vault 15"

So I guess you have to go somewhere specific to trigger her saying that...it's kind of hard to do though since there's so many rats about.
Alternatively maybe you have to kill them all.

Also quickly running through with Charisma.
There is a different strip scene, you can use you talent to let the guard touch you through the bars from behind...he then fingers her and puts his dick between her legs. Pretty hot scene.
(no actual penetration)

So I'm still missing like 2 depending on what qualifies as a scene.
I guess there must be one for Strength.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
I was just coming here to mention having seen that comment from the MC. It happens on the last floor. There are a series of lockers that you can interact with. One stimpak to be found. One of the last one has the "there's nothing in Vault 15" comment along with a few other lines, like, "Creepy here" and "I want to leave".

That second rope was in the last room on the player's right side, in a locker on the wall for those looking.

I've been playing with Charismas but plan on trying some of the other routes. I had one for strength in my first version I played through but, not compatible of course.

Looking forward to seeing more. I wonder if I need to go back to vault 13 to get help or suggestions or if anyone in Shady Sands will have information to further the quest.

I see someone on the Patreon asking what to do after the MC says "there's nothing in Vault 15"

So I guess you have to go somewhere specific to trigger her saying that...it's kind of hard to do though since there's so many rats about.
Alternatively maybe you have to kill them all.

Also quickly running through with Charisma.
There is a different strip scene, you can use you talent to let the guard touch you through the bars from behind...he then fingers her and puts his dick between her legs. Pretty hot scene.
(no actual penetration)

So I'm still missing like 2 depending on what qualifies as a scene.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I was just coming here to mention having seen that comment from the MC. It happens on the last floor. There are a series of lockers that you can interact with. One stimpak to be found. One of the last one has the "there's nothing in Vault 15" comment along with a few other lines, like, "Creepy here" and "I want to leave".

That second rope was in the last room on the player's right side, in a locker on the wall for those looking.

I've been playing with Charismas but plan on trying some of the other routes. I had one for strength in my first version I played through but, not compatible of course.

Looking forward to seeing more. I wonder if I need to go back to vault 13 to get help or suggestions or if anyone in Shady Sands will have information to further the quest.

Yeah I just found it and came here...I already went there and in a rush I must have just managed to miss that ONE locker...oh dear. Thanks anyway.

I think you do have to go to the Vault later, I went back and one of the people in the food/water purification area talks about wanting "seed samples" from the surface.
Guessing these "samples" are the stuff the spore plants gleefully fill the MC with.

EDIT Btw it mentions a locker when you go back to the Vault, it's on a panel on the right...you can't actually see it.
You have to dump all your stuff there if you want in the Vault so definitely makes sense you have to carry these seeds internally EDIT just tried it, nothing there yet.
Repeated sex with the plants have variations, might account for some hscenes.

Ah, I have found yet more.

Go to sleep in the bed at Shady Sands, there seems to be different scenes. Recollections of other stuff with differences.
Like the spanking scene but she's naked and he sticks fingers in her.

She is one horny girl it seems.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sadly no. Not in the jail scene anyway. I picked Strength and using your Talent during that scene just has her threaten to tie his dick around the bars. At which point he lets her out. I suppose it makes sense. She's a strong no-nonsense woman if her main trait is Strength. But dammit, I picked Strength because I wanted to see a strong babe get violated in spite of her strength. Or at the very least I wanted it to lead to a femdom scene. :(
Oh well. Guess I'll just settle for the titjob.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Sadly no. Not in the jail scene anyway. I picked Strength and using your Talent during that scene just has her threaten to tie his dick around the bars. At which point he lets her out. I suppose it makes sense. She's a strong no-nonsense woman if her main trait is Strength. But dammit, I picked Strength because I wanted to see a strong babe get violated in spite of her strength. Or at the very least I wanted it to lead to a femdom scene. :(
Oh well. Guess I'll just settle for the titjob.
Yeah I've been thinking that, Strength doesn't really offer much in the way of sexy opportunities.
Maybe some stuff with mutants, like she might get hot headed and thinks she can take them on but they have their way with her, where otherwise she'd realize she needs to run.
Or maybe Strength could translate in to bravery and she'd be more willing to take some challenges on, obviously sexual.

So is there just nothing after Vault 15? I've went and talked to almost everyone I can think of can't find anything.
I want to see who this creepy stalker is...seems to be Ardesh, not so noble in this universe are you...

Very much like Tandi's character though original game rules say she'll be taken by Raiders if I remember right.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah I've been thinking that, Strength doesn't really offer much in the way of sexy opportunities.
Maybe some stuff with mutants, like she might get hot headed and thinks she can take them on but they have their way with her, where otherwise she'd realize she needs to run.
Or maybe Strength could translate in to bravery and she'd be more willing to take some challenges on, obviously sexual.
Yeah, I was also thinking of situations like trying to fight a super mutant but still getting your shit kicked in. Either that or like I said, I'd be good with some femdom too. She could've agreed to the titjob, but then been very domineering. Squeezing him tight without mercy. Oh well. Hopefully we'll get some Strength based H-scenes later down the line. A man can dream.

Reactions: mesoru

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
I have talked to everyone in town. I have fully explored Vault 15 and so far I have gotten the plant sex scene and the vault jail titjob. So I have 4 more scenes left to find and I have no idea what to do now. I'm at a complete stop :(

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes