3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Lose to the plants in the Shady Sands, lose to the coyote in the wilderness, aka random overworld battle. Thats how I got both of these scenes.
So I managed to get the coyote scene. I saved within one instance, took a few tries. Twice the mysterious man appeared. Once I just got Game Over, and finally I got the scene.

Reactions: Orangutan and Ryuke

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Guys, the English translation of the new content will be available in a day or two. I recommend to wait.

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
How far on is this game now? I played it before a long time ago (feels like 2 years) and back then i liked it, but the game ended one screen after leaving the vault, end of the content at that time.

Is there a lot more now? Can anyone estimate how much playtime is beyond that point?

May 2, 2018
A bad game I'm sorry to say. I hoped after two years in development it would be at least moderately good and not have game breaking bugs but so far all I've gotten was no indicators as to where some of the required conversations are and a game breaking bug immediately after leaving the vault that does not allow me to exit the cave.

I do not recommend this game considering all the problems it has even after two years of being posted here.

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
anyone knows how to get storage dream scene? is it even in game? (took a peek at files to see if anything worth wasting time for was in), and now im confused, theres a dream scene but all i get is her getting spanked over and over. am i wasting my time?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
how to cheat in this game does
This is not your garden variety of Renpy or RPGMaker game, so cheating is tricky. The "console" by F12 shows some sort of html+JavaScript, so forget about it too.

Sometimes I got the bug which allowed me to noclip all (usually happens inside the vault). Go to Journal and play a sex scene, then interrupt it Esc and end it. My char was noclipping till next sleep. It fails to work when it's trully needed.

For cheating try CheatEngine. External software. Never run Steam or Battlenet when it's running or get banned forever.
You can edit "life" points (HP), EXP (level only increases MaxHP anyway), Nr of Inventory items (when trading) eg Stimpacks (then barter them for BottleCaps).
The trick is to select THIRD exe-file process as game runs 3 at the same time, but stores relevant values in the bottom most one.
Search for HP like: 4Bytes by Exact Value
example you have "30" hp so Search "New Scan" for 30 (you will get around 2000+ addresses), then fight or heal and search for changed value by NEXT SCAN with changed value say 26 (will decrease said adresses to eg 200). Repeat till you have 1 address which you can change.
Giving yourself 900 hp will do nothing as when enemy attacks you the HP will reset to Max HP value.

Remember to save often.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Never run Steam when it's running or get banned forever.
I've had CE running with Steam and Origin for years. The only thing that actually didn't like it was Escape From Tarkov, and that's because its anti cheat was an intrusive piece of shit that banned people for discord overlays.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Where can I find Tandi after her introduction?
She definitely is NOT in Khan Base as I visited it twice already (before and after Vault 15).
How do I get the rumored Dog scene? Is Shady Sand's shower useable? How?
Is there a way to find the locations of other potential Water Chip from Vault 15? I got message saying that it's not there.
The battles are so slow so I did not want to fight rats so I clicked on whatever looked logical (lockers etc) and avoided enemies.

VixnSkye

Feb 16, 2019
I start to feel stupid, but I have to ask. Is that goddamn chip even in Vault 15? I killed everything there, checked every single corner, cabinet, locker, rock and still didn't find it, nor a clue about where it could be.

Siamzero

Jun 26, 2017
I start to feel stupid, but I have to ask. Is that goddamn chip even in Vault 15? I killed everything there, checked every single corner, cabinet, locker, rock and still didn't find it, nor a clue about where it could be.
No, you have to find the Water Chip in Vault 12, located under Bakersfield (probably, seeing as how close the game, bar sex scenes, is to the original Fallout 1)

raul7raul

Nov 21, 2016
This is not your garden variety of Renpy or RPGMaker game, so cheating is tricky. The "console" by F12 shows some sort of html+JavaScript, so forget about it too.

Sometimes I got the bug which allowed me to noclip all. Go to Journal and play a sex scene, then interrupt it Esc and end it. My char was noclipping till next sleep.

For cheating try CheatEngine. External software. Never run Steam or Battlenet when it's running or get banned forever.
You can edit "life" points (HP), EXP (level only increases MaxHP anyway), Nr of Inventory items (when trading) eg Stimpacks (then barter them for BottleCaps).
The trick is to select THIRD exe-file process as game runs 3 at the same time, but stores relevant values in the bottom most one.
Search for HP like: 4Bytes by Exact Value
example you have "30" hp so Search "New Scan" for 30 (you will get around 2000+ addresses), then fight or heal and search for changed value by NEXT SCAN with changed value say 26 (will decrease said adresses to eg 200). Repeat till you have 1 address which you can change.
Giving yourself 900 hp will do nothing as when enemy attacks you the HP will reset to Max HP value.

Remember to save often.
thanks man good to know

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes