3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
So I'm in Vault 15 trying to find the new content or get the Water Chip, and I have no idea what I'm looking for, can someone help please? :p Also does anyone know where the save files for the game are even located?

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
I really don't want to believe this, but I think the only new content is 1 map, a tiny bit of story progression, and 2 or 3 new scenes. It took them a year and 3 months just for that? Please, someone tell me I'm wrong.

Reactions: AnonF21

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really don't want to believe this, but I think the only new content is 1 map, a tiny bit of story progression, and 2 or 3 new scenes. It took them a year and 3 months just for that? Please, someone tell me I'm wrong.
I'll go through the files and check real quick.

Edit so there definitively isn't a lot of new scenes (at least considering the time frame), there's seems to be only filler scenes at the moment. On the Patreon they did say this was more mechanics atm and no real story. So I'm hoping that the build that comes out soon that actually adds the story has the bulk of content.

Tip, from what I can tell from the files and not actually playing, dogs and Brahmin, do with that what you will.

Reactions: BigBeef

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
I use this plugin for .
Hey thanks man, bit confused on the installation though, I have 7Zip and that link says to create a sub folder called "Formats", where exactly do you create this, is this in the 7Zip program folder?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey thanks man, bit confused on the installation though, I have 7Zip and that link says to create a sub folder called "Formats", where exactly do you create this?
I had to go back in and look since its been so long, but its in the main directory of 7-zip, so \7-Zip\Formats.

Reactions: BigBeef

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
I had to go back in look since its been so long, but its in the main directory of 7-zip, so \7-Zip\Formats.
Thanks again, so now all I have to do to look at the files is open 7Zip with the game? Is that right?

It really does suck if that's all there is content wise.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes