3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Once you leave the vault - what to do? Until then I found quite some scenes, but now I am totally lost.

patcrazy

Jul 23, 2017
You can explore the town nearby and complete two scenes there. One is to use the toilet and someone watches you piss and shit. The other is a quest to take out the weeds. If you die while attacking them, they will fuck you. Obvious scat and tentacle scenes in this area. I went to Vault 15 and was unable to find the part which seems to be the end of the current version.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Welp they have two more months till I lose absolutely all hope.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
they're rebuilding it from the ground up; that's not a small endeavor, even if it was a large team working on it. and this does *not* have a large team.
That may be so and I do see where you're coming from, but 1 year and 3 months just for 1 measly update is kinda pushing it don't ya think? I'd agree if it was only 4 months or so but that isn't the case.

sajet

Dec 2, 2017
Its all about being reliable : you tell people pls wait half year , and then you fuck it up, and then again and again. If u cant predict date, tell as Blizzard in gold age, releasy date: when will be ready .

Reactions: Witch Hunter

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Seems like an interesting title, if a bit too hard... and annoying to get to nudie scenes.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Just wait. You need to wait 10 years before you can start saying you'll die of old age waiting. Like I felt in 2008, waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to come out. And... then it did... 2 years later as piece of crap.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well on the 10th they seemed to be saying they were going to release what they had for the end of this month and then move to updates every one or two months.

*crosses fingers and hopes*

Reactions: Ryuke

isony

Dec 12, 2017
Just wait. You need to wait 10 years before you can start saying you'll die of old age waiting. Like I felt in 2008, waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to come out. And... then it did... 2 years later as piece of crap.
I liked that Duke Nukem, but at that point had 2-3 years "break" from games.
So opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

Reactions: Dāku Shīdo
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes