3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Every patreon account gets reviewed, the author hides some images and it gets back up. No big deal.
I agree that's how it usually happens, but with these guys I just don't know.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
They've been reviewed before if I remember right, all that happened was some images on the page got censored. This time could be because they've been adding images to their posts that aren't censored enough, kinda awkward of Patreon considering they were actually planning to post the new update this month.

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Isnt it RPG Maker MV game packed some other way? I think in previous version I got error screens just like in RPG Maker MV

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I playre
It says monsters but that's it. How in-depth does this 'monster' tag go? And seeing how there's no beast tag in a fallout game is kinda sad.
All the animals in the game are mutated. The rats are big, the scorpions are big and there is even a mutated plant monster. None of the creatures can be considered normal as they're all mutated one way or another. And hence the monsters tag. OR if you wanna be philosophical : "Man is the real monster."

Reactions: Nottravis

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I playre

All the animals in the game are mutated. The rats are big, the scorpions are big and there is even a mutated plant monster. None of the creatures can be considered normal as they're all mutated one way or another. And hence the monsters tag. OR if you wanna be philosophical : "Man is the real monster."
That's what I was wondering. Not to mention dogs (and other animals no matter how mutated) are still animals, hence beast. Ofc I could speak technically for other games needing to have the right tags but that'll be boring and tedious.

So, my followup quest... Is there such action in the game that doesn't relate to the actual mutants (big dudes) and humans?

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Walkthrough (Machine Translation of the Russian Walkthrough):

Available events and quests with erotic
content or visual component:
- Residential sector -
1. Photo on the table in Natasha's room.
2. Walk up to the man in the shower.
3. Drink tea in the dining room, then go to the
toilet.
4. Easel in the lower right room.
5. Explore the upper room opposite the dining room.
6. Talk to the man at the entrance to the archives in the Center
control, then check the pantry near
Elevator's.
7. Meet Lisa in the lower left room.
- Control center -
1. Help the engineer near the library.
2. Explore the far side of the library.
(Warning! If the first quest of the engineer,
this event will not happen. )
- Economic block -
1. Go to the gym and work out on the treadmill
track or exercise bike.
2. Talk to the storekeeper about issuing a new one
overall's.
- Input-
1. Meet with the Doctor and get tested.
True for version O.

SecretLust

Oct 3, 2017
I playre

Is there any scenes in the game involving these "mutants" yet? ;)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
That's what I was wondering. Not to mention dogs (and other animals no matter how mutated) are still animals, hence beast. Ofc I could speak technically for other games needing to have the right tags but that'll be boring and tedious.

So, my followup quest... Is there such action in the game that doesn't relate to the actual mutants (big dudes) and humans?
I hear that in the future there will be super mutants (the big green dum dums).

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes