3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

bobbybass

May 8, 2017
I believe it was about a week ago but can't remember exactly when. I saw it one night and didn't get to read the whole thing cause I was going to read it the next day, but when the next day came it was gone. From what little I glanced at they talked about the Khan Base they've been working on and that there might be an update by the end of December.

Reactions: TheDevian

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
My guess is that they don't want to give to many dates because they know they probably won't fulfil them.

Seems like at least one member of the team is causing a lot of issues for one reason or another. Hopefully they don't just give up the quality of the game so far has been extremely promising.
It's very disheartening to see a good project like this go so slowly.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
They've posted again, life stuff got in the way apparently.

They've detailed some of the DRM thing...still not sure exactly what it's all about, they say it's so they can fix things faster but didn't say if you can still play it offline.
Said quite a lot so I can't be bothered paraphrasing but they also showed some gifs of Ian in battle and such, they're focusing on making him a companion currently.
Animations and all that look nice at least.

EDIT They confirmed there'll be a standalone version, it's not going to be DRM only. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Urgh and no date to release, I honestly don't know how to feel. I have absolutely ZERO faith in anything they say, but I want them to succeed. Wait, no, this is exactly how I feel about a lot of dev's on Patreon.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Urgh and no date to release, I honestly don't know how to feel. I have absolutely ZERO faith in anything they say, but I want them to succeed. Wait, no, this is exactly how I feel about a lot of dev's on Patreon.
I prefer them not giving a date since it's another promise they may not manage to fulfil. It comes out when it comes out.

I'm not happy with how slow they are but they're still better than the vast majority of Patreon devs who'd just be sitting soaking up money and having nothing to show for it. Their organization skills are clearly terrible but given it's their first game it's pretty fair, I suppose.
Just hoping they don't randomly give up.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Don't know why they wont just finalize and release what they currently have, surely it would have plenty of new content for one update by now. To me it seems they keep trying to add stuff and it's resulting in them getting stuck in a loop, it's very disappointing how they still don't have a release window yet after so many deadlines they've tried to aim for, it's really quite ridiculous.

They also seem to be a little out of touch with us Patrons considering they haven't tried to use some of our helpful suggestions, I mean, how about a poll asking if people would be happy with them releasing what they currently have, or continuing development? If they did I'm sure they will find that the majority would vote the former.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Don't know why they wont just finalize and release what they currently have, surely it would have plenty of new content for one update by now. To me it seems they keep trying to add stuff and it's resulting in them getting stuck in a loop, it's very disappointing how they still don't have a release window yet after so many deadlines they've tried to aim for, it's really quite ridiculous.

They also seem to be a little out of touch with us Patrons considering they haven't tried to use some of our helpful suggestions, I mean, how about a poll asking if people would be happy with them releasing what they currently have, or continuing development? If they did I'm sure they will find that the majority would vote the former.
Probably but as it stands it seems like they've been focusing more on mechanics than content for a while, so it'd be a bit pointless to just release an update with enhanced combat and stuff without also having a healthy amount of sex scenes.

I'd prefer a full package to just new mechanics.
That said, it could be wise to get us to test them.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Any kind soul that can tell us what the "weekly news" Patreon update says?
Basically just explaining that there will be female and male Raiders to fight and that they're designing a system where they're randomized so that in any given group in a battle there won't be any duplicates.

Pretty cool I guess, sexual content aside they seem to actually be making a good game here. If they can succeed with this project they could end up being pretty damn successful.
I mean after this, they could pretty much just copy and paste the systems and do a Fallout 2 based sequel. Nice.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Basically just explaining that there will be female and male Raiders to fight and that they're designing a system where they're randomized so that in any given group in a battle there won't be any duplicates.

Pretty cool I guess, sexual content aside they seem to actually be making a good game here. If they can succeed with this project they could end up being pretty damn successful.
I mean after this, they could pretty much just copy and paste the systems and do a Fallout 2 based sequel. Nice.
Has to be better than Fallout 76 no matter what they do!

;)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Maybe we'll be able to buy Natasha new colours for her Vault Suit for the low low price of $10 and...dignity. Ahem yes, off topic.

I wonder how far along they are for a working version now, it'd be nice if we got a Christmas surprise but not holding out hope sadly.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Probably but as it stands it seems like they've been focusing more on mechanics than content for a while, so it'd be a bit pointless to just release an update with enhanced combat and stuff without also having a healthy amount of sex scenes.

I'd prefer a full package to just new mechanics.
That said, it could be wise to get us to test them.
I'm more interested in the scenes and exploration than anything else personally. Maybe they'll release the next update on the anniversary of their latest one - 31st of December :p

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Maybe we'll be able to buy Natasha new colours for her Vault Suit for the low low price of $10 and...dignity. Ahem yes, off topic.

I wonder how far along they are for a working version now, it'd be nice if we got a Christmas surprise but not holding out hope sadly.
Dear God... Don't give them ideas next they are going to say "well we created a workshop feature to let players create their own base." and enter the micro transactions. -_-

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes