3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Greyjoy7

Jun 6, 2017
Didn't they anticipate releasing the new version about a month ago? If they could provide more frequent updates about how close they are, that would be nice.

guardian1571

Oct 26, 2017
This is a disgusting cash grab that has been going on for too long. The project started over a full year ago and after what I can estimate on average, these people have made 800-1200 dollars a month on; no updates, no progression and no creator accountability.

woooooooooooooooo

May 24, 2017
This is a disgusting cash grab that has been going on for too long. The project started over a full year ago and after what I can estimate on average, these people have made 800-1200 dollars a month on; no updates, no progression and no creator accountability.
...But its done per creation, not month. Get a grip dude. Jeez.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Meh, either way, if you don't like it, don't donate. It's as simple as that. If you are not, then bitching about how much someone makes off of something you are getting for free, sounds pretty ungrateful and hateful to me.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Meh, either way, if you don't like it, don't donate. It's as simple as that. If you are not, then bitching about how much someone makes off of something you are getting for free, sounds pretty ungrateful and hateful to me.
I usually try not to bring money into conversations about developers, especially when its only $1200, that then gets further reduced since the devs are Russians. I usually only bring it into conversation when the devs are making obscene amounts *cough* Monster Girl Island *cough*.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I usually try not to bring money into conversations about developers, especially when its only $1200, that then sets further reduced since the devs are Russians. I usually only bring it into conversation when the devs are making obscene amounts *cough* Monster Girl Island *cough*.
No doubt, I don't know what their situation is, but I know we all have issues, and not everyone can work at the same pace, or in the same way. While I'd love to see more of this game, and many others, it's not like I am lacking for something to play, there are thousands of games here. In all actuality, I have too many to play as it is. There are other things I really 'should' be doing. :winkytongue:

Reactions: RedPillBlues

guardian1571

Oct 26, 2017
Since I am (was) actually a patreon of their work (Started on the 2nd of January 2018 until now, donating a $10 pledge) I'm severely disappointed with the way that this game has turned out. It's a wonderful game, don't get me wrong, but it has been nearly an entire year without updates. I was very heated after discovering that absolutely no changes has been made and it has been 11 months now since 0.2 was released and 2 months since the last actual patreon update.

I think I have the right to be really pissed off.

Over the course of this 11 months, they've had two 'revival' posts to try and garner interest into the game but at this point it just feels like a cash cow.

It would make more sense if I was to be told that the game was no longer going to be created and the game was finally finished with. I don't even want my money back, I'm just extremely sick of creators who charge monthly (which was subsequently changed btw) that don't hold themselves accountable for what they do. We're donating to help fund these people and for all I know, the money's most likely being spent on a holiday somewhere nice. Don't get me wrong, I do understand further that people have their everyday lives to attend to, but I'm sure these people know that they have a project to return to and continue updating when they get pings that their $1000 per month appears in their bank account after each calendar month. It did change, yes, and I'm glad I'm no longer being charged per month but since this project started, they've collected $80 from me and even after being patient with everyone else, I'm left with nothing.

I desperately urge everyone who's considering to donate to a patreon to learn the patterns of updates and figure out how active a patreon account can be before buying like I did.

Thanks.

Last edited:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Since I am (was) actually a patreon of their work (Started on the 2nd of January 2018 until now, donating a $10 pledge) I'm severely disappointed with the way that this game has turned out. It's a wonderful game, don't get me wrong, but it has been nearly an entire year without updates. I was very heated after discovering that absolutely no changes has been made and it has been 11 months now since 0.2 was released and 2 months since the last actual patreon update.

I think I have the right to be really pissed off.

Over the course of this 11 months, they've had two 'revival' posts to try and garner interest into the game but at this point it just feels like a cash cow.

It would make more sense if I was to be told that the game was no longer going to be created and the game was finally finished with. I don't even want my money back, I'm just extremely sick of creators who charge monthly (which was subsequently changed btw) that don't hold themselves accountable for what they do. We're donating to help fund these people and for all I know, the money's most likely being spent on a holiday somewhere nice. Don't get me wrong, I do understand further that people have their everyday lives to attend to, but I'm sure these people know that they have a project to return to and continue updating when they get pings that their $1000 per month appears in their bank account after each calendar month. It did change, yes, and I'm glad I'm no longer being charged per month but since this project started, they've collected $80 from me and even after being patient with everyone else, I'm left with nothing.

I desperately urge everyone who's considering to donate to a patreon to learn the patterns of updates and figure out how active a patreon account can be before buying like I did.

Thanks.
Yeap, with 80 bucks we could easily go after some nice AAA games, it just doesn't make any sense to me to support people can't hold their words. I mean we all missed deadline once or twice, but not this, right?
BTW there are some devs are just milking people with lots excuses and so called 'keep u updated with current situations' post, people better watch out for dat as well. I'm currently pledging one of those, and ur post just made me realized that I should stop it right now --- its not only unfair to other patreons and myself, but also an insult to other hard working devs who really deserve our support.
I'm glad that we got a forum like this, it helps people to find out whether dev deserves our supports or not before we actually pay them with our hard earn money.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Have to agree with you both.

It does have potential for being an excellent game but I stopped my support about six months back for much the same reasons.

A damned shame really. I had such high hopes for this one.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Have to agree with you both.

It does have potential for being an excellent game but I stopped my support about six months back for much the same reasons.

A damned shame really. I had such high hopes for this one.
Well so far, except for some minor changes (like enforcing the MC be female, vault changes, and some changes to Arroyo) this is almost identical to Fallout (1). The world map in Fallout is identical, so far at least, to the map in this fallout. Even if the game mechanics have been simplified a lot. Which you can get from GOG or GOG archive sites. For example lot's of people have said they can't find the chip in vault 15, well in the original Fallout the chip isn't found in vault 15. So if you like this game go play the original fallout. Now fair warning this version has a bunch of nudity and sex stuff that wasn't in the original. So if all you want is the sex, you probably shouldn't bother. But if you like the game try the original.

Last edited:

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Wow guys, just found this game and the quality is excellent. I was ready to throw money right at the dev's face but got disappointed at the lack of updates in the patreon page. Well it's clear they will launch a 0.3 someday because there is new content in progress, even if devs just give up afterwards. You can count me as one more sad fan waiting in this thread

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes