3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I just got my hands on this and dayum... I like what I'm seeing so far.
The details are quite something.
There's one thing that's getting on my nerves though, the generic random sounds of yeeeaaahhhh, oohhhh, ohhh Goodddd.. srsly wtf...?

Reactions: TheDevian

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I just got my hands on this and dayum... I like what I'm seeing so far.
The details are quite something.
There's one thing that's getting on my nerves though, the generic random sounds of yeeeaaahhhh, oohhhh, ohhh Goodddd.. srsly wtf...?
Yeah that's something they need to change later down the line. I'm not sure if they're recorded lines or stock sound effects, I'd assume the latter given the early nature and lack of money towards the game currently. Hopefully they can hire some chick with a good voice if none of them are female already.

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah that's something they need to change later down the line. I'm not sure if they're recorded lines or stock sound effects, I'd assume the latter given the early nature and lack of money towards the game currently. Hopefully they can hire some chick with a good voice if none of them are female already.
Doubtful. There are very few good voice actors and I think they live in Russia so they'd probably have trouble finding an English woman to do the sounds, as well as avoid getting arrested for sexual deviancy lmao. The MC kinda does look Russian, imo, but I think almost all of the people in the game will have american accents, or spanish I suppose, unless they create some sort of enclave of foreigners that kept their traditions. The game does have a lot of potential, I'm just doubtful anything good will come of it.

Nov 30, 2017
This game is RPG Maker MV (unless they've changed it somewhere along the way?) don't get why it is "others" and also I don't get why you think they're gonna make some DRM shit, it's RPG Maker MV, some other game eh.. a new dawn? or something also has or at least had their game up on a website too (another RPG Maker MV game)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This game is RPG Maker MV (unless they've changed it somewhere along the way?) don't get why it is "others" and also I don't get why you think they're gonna make some DRM shit, it's RPG Maker MV, some other game eh.. a new dawn? or something also has or at least had their game up on a website too (another RPG Maker MV game)
Just because it's RPGM doesn't mean it cant have DRM, just look at School of Lust. Also who's to say that they won't be moving to online application? Sorry but I have little to no trust for these guys.

Nov 30, 2017
It might look like RPG Maker MV, but If i'm remembering correctly it isn't.
I know I read on the "community" tab (or whatever it was/is called) that it was RPG Maker MV because someone asked and they answered, I can't see that tab anymore though so either it's only for patreons now or they took it away.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know I read on the "community" tab (or whatever it was/is called) that it was RPG Maker MV because someone asked and they answered, I can't see that tab anymore though so either it's only for patreons now or they took it away.
After finding my game and digging through the files I can confirm it's in fact RPGM.

Also if anyone's interested here's a CG rip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A version of The Last Man was cracked I think, even if it wasn't it was likely because the game sucks, not the DRM being good, if the games worth it some based degenerate will crack it
If there's anything I've learned from my many years on the internet, it's to never underestimate the power of weaponized autism.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes