3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
anybody else getting this issue. When going into combat and even the over world every action you do goes at like 1 frame every 30 seconds. Anybody have an idea why, or how to fix this?

Edit: Decided to just restart the game and it works now. I don't know why it was doing this earlier

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
good game, just few russian texts that need translating
Yeah, Shady Sands has several long dialogues not translated (woman in house north of well, Tandi's father when trying to help the village) so I've stopped to wait for a patch.

hydo

Aug 12, 2017
I just cant grind this game again. It was fun but I've done and I cba doing it all over again.
can someone drop their save when they finish it?
Thanks

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sad. Really. 3d fallout sucks a lot. New Vegas had somewhat cool storytelling and some awesome DLCs, but the rest was giant letdown.
Consolized Fallout is a drag, but the game was up when voiced dialogue became the thing. It was just too expensive to have all the locations and characters you had in the first two. To be fair, the gameplay of the first two is hard to take compared to new games like the Witcher series.

Reactions: Siamzero

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
impregnation, or family planning mod that's for fallout PC... would be great to see that for this game too lol :) I shit you not best mod and would be cool to see that genre for this game.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Okay, confession time, I've never played with the first two games, to me Fallout started with the third episode.
the third really has nothing in common with the first two. Different developers, different area, different tone, different aesthetics - I'm still baffled why bethesda thought they needed the franchise, but hey at least we got the somewhat decent followup in New Vegas...

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
where's tandi, her mom told me she hopped out of a window but i don't see her anywhere

Apr 23, 2017
the third really has nothing in common with the first two. Different developers, different area, different tone, different aesthetics - I'm still baffled why bethesda thought they needed the franchise, but hey at least we got the somewhat decent followup in New Vegas...
new vegas has some people from the writers of some of first 3 fallouts in it (fallout 1,2 and tatics) if i remember correctly

Jul 29, 2018
new vegas has some people from the writers of some of first 3 fallouts in it (fallout 1,2 and tatics) if i remember correctly
Yup. It did a lot to my view of NV after I met the characters who talked about previous adventures and the lore was true and not just utter crap.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Fallout 1 was mainly led by Tim Cain and Cris Taylor, while fallout 2 was more of a Avellone/Fargo joint, afaik only Avellone worked on both and he had a much smaller role in New Vegas(mainly writing companions, most of which was cut), but a lot of New Vegas was based the old cancelled fallout 3, better known as Van Buren, which Avellone was lead on.

Tactics was developed outside of Black Isle(and funnily enough seems to be more of a prequel to the bethesda fallouts than any of the originals).

tEr0s

Jun 13, 2017
Hm anyone gettin crashes when you kill scorpion in first cave. The one mauled by rats and interact with urinal
Yep, me to. I reload game, load befor fighting. Kill scorpion. crash go away o_O

Yeah, Shady Sands has several long dialogues not translated (woman in house north of well) so I've stopped to wait for a patch.
Woman send gg for milk to brahmin.
GG have 2 choices:
1 - GG milk female brahmin. (qwest repeating)
2 - GG milk male brahmin. (qwest not repeating) Woman say joke about GG and milking.

Reactions: Joe Steel

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
i cant open game.. always show that my system doesint support WebGL. I click Enable in chrome but still doesint work :(

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So, again
PLEASE tell me/us what to do in Vault 15 after Natasha tells us the Water Chip is not there.
Is "Tandi" quest actually implemented? Khan base has no Tandi, but she is clearly missing.

Reactions: Orangutan
Jul 29, 2018
So, again
PLEASE tell me/us what to do in Vault 15 after Natasha tells us the Water Chip is not there.
Is "Tandi" quest actually implemented? Khan base has no Tandi, but she is clearly missing.
Yup. Not implemented yet.

How to trigger the warehouse sex scene and fallen scene with Black Jumpsuit?
There's some special scene with black suit?

Yep, me to. I reload game, load befor fighting. Kill scorpion. crash go away o_O
Any scorpion kill triggered the bug for me, even both scorpions in front of Vault15 :( had to run a lot to avoid battle.

Woman send gg for milk to brahmin.
GG have 2 choices:
1 - GG milk female brahmin. (qwest repeating)
2 - GG milk male brahmin. (qwest not repeating) Woman say joke about GG and milking.
Oh my... I was only able to milk the female brahmin once and couldn't trigger any other scene :-O I'll need to get back there and start with the bull next time!

Reactions: iamslime
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes