3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Jacobo

Feb 4, 2019
Omg finally! The game where i can use toilet! God bless you! I saw many games where protagonist has access to bathroom but noone of devs did not add toilet usage!

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
It feels like half of the actual game content is still in Russian language and not translated. Even some items in inventory are not translated. That sucks.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Playing with the expanded English translation, it seems that the warehouse sex scene is a dream. Dunno yet about the black jumpsuit.
I still don't understand why my game wont patch to English, I've put it in the Resources folder of the game directory but the new content is still in Russian.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, i see :cry: But u kno other ways to cheat it?:unsure:
Export the save and edit it to add stimpacks, then import.
some savegame with all released?
(snip)
or some walkthrough?
Some of these are mutually exclusive options. I'm not sure how you'd get them all. Here is part of the translated screen
Fall_out.jpg

As you can see, the plants and prison scenes, for instance, are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: qio23

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
I can't trigger dreams... Anytime I sleep I get a game breaking black screen. The character wakes up but the screen remains black. How do you guys get dreams?

Reactions: Jacobo and Redgy

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't trigger dreams... Anytime I sleep I get a game breaking black screen. The character wakes up but the screen remains black. How do you guys get dreams?
That sounds like a corrupted install. Try re-installing and, if that doesn't work, re-downloading. Do you get the dream at the opening?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so anyone finish all the content yet? mind sharing the save? the json file after clicking the export

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
As you can see, the plants and prison scenes, for instance, are mutually exclusive.
2019-04-07 13_06_20-Fall_Out - a post nuclear parody game.png
Nope cant see it, its exclusive to play through or rather to save, i saved got naughty with plants then reloaded and got decked (lost fight) and it seems i got both.
tho the dev admits not all scenes maybe connected to journal (saw it somewhere prob. patreon)

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes