3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Hotfix has been released:

"This time there will be no list of fixes, because it will be so big that it is even ashamed of so many bugs.
Almost all events were checked and corrected. Fixed critical bugs that caused the game to crash. Battles were sped up. Added minor missing effects, events and images. Made changes to both localizations. The save system has been slightly redesigned to eliminate the possibility of removing local saves by other electron-based programs. Backward compatibility is maintained, and your old 0.3a save files should still function.
  • However, if you still encounter any errors or incorrect working of the game - press F11 and send us your reports. We will fix these problems as soon as possible.
Initially, we wanted to add one new event to this release, but since we had to fix too many bugs, there is no time left to properly finish and test it. Therefore, it will be added along with all other events in the next "gamma" release.
  • When will the next release be?
According to our plan to release updates every 1-2 months, the release of version 0.3gamma will take place in mid-May. Perhaps a little earlier or later, but definitely until June.
Starting today, after 8 months of pause, we are returning to the monthly payment system, which we forgot to do in the previous release.
One last thing. Today, our game has its first release on Mac OS. Congratulations to all on this event! "

They also added a walkthrough

I haven't played the new release yet but this is some good shit, they finally released something, fixed a lot of what was broken quick, added an English translation and a walkthrough. Hope they can keep this up.

Reactions: lolguest

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
For those interested, I translated the lines of talk from russian to english. Just take en.rar file, unrar it and change it for the one in the /realease folder.

Reactions: Emoon

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone happen to have a 100% save yet, or know of a way to edit the save file to unlock all scenes?

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Did anyone post the v0.3 beta yet ? If not then here you go:

Win32:

Win64:

Linux64:

MacOS64:

Get'em now while the links are still working because they will probably stop working sooner or later.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Hmmmm. I can see my 0.2 saves in the 0.3 load menu, but none of them will load or import. Does anyone have an idea on how to solve that?

Otherwise, I would welcome a working 0.2 save that can be loaded in 0.3. :)

J103

Sep 22, 2016
I'm very confused, I can't find anything resembling an executable file in the Linux version.

Reactions: Derrell

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Can't get the warehouse nightmare, anyone mind sharing a save please
The warehouse thing is just the extended version of that first sex dream she has at the start of the game, nothing special. Not sure why it's called that really.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmmmm. I can see my 0.2 saves in the 0.3 load menu, but none of them will load or import. Does anyone have an idea on how to solve that?

Otherwise, I would welcome a working 0.2 save that can be loaded in 0.3. :)
As far as I know, you can never use a 0.2 save with 0.3, as they have completely changed the type of save they use. Even if you export it it is a .json file, not an rpgMaker save file. You can upload the .json to the saveedit web site and edit it, but can't convert it to a regular save.

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
Hotfix has been released:

"This time there will be no list of fixes, because it will be so big that it is even ashamed of so many bugs.
Almost all events were checked and corrected. Fixed critical bugs that caused the game to crash. Battles were sped up. Added minor missing effects, events and images. Made changes to both localizations. The save system has been slightly redesigned to eliminate the possibility of removing local saves by other electron-based programs. Backward compatibility is maintained, and your old 0.3a save files should still function.
  • However, if you still encounter any errors or incorrect working of the game - press F11 and send us your reports. We will fix these problems as soon as possible.
Initially, we wanted to add one new event to this release, but since we had to fix too many bugs, there is no time left to properly finish and test it. Therefore, it will be added along with all other events in the next "gamma" release.
  • When will the next release be?
According to our plan to release updates every 1-2 months, the release of version 0.3gamma will take place in mid-May. Perhaps a little earlier or later, but definitely until June.
Starting today, after 8 months of pause, we are returning to the monthly payment system, which we forgot to do in the previous release.
One last thing. Today, our game has its first release on Mac OS. Congratulations to all on this event! "

They also added a walkthrough

I haven't played the new release yet but this is some good shit, they finally released something, fixed a lot of what was broken quick, added an English translation and a walkthrough. Hope they can keep this up.
They are being quite honest about the nature of the update and why they find it lacking. Something which is not common enough among game developers.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
in the guide, i'm at the special event, but how do i give up a fight and relax?

Special event:
- To be defeated by any coyote. (chance 50%)
- In the coyotes cave try to give up the fight and relax.

btvre

May 27, 2018
in the guide, i'm at the special event, but how do i give up a fight and relax?

Special event:
- To be defeated by any coyote. (chance 50%)
- In the coyotes cave try to give up the fight and relax.
go near exit talk to wolf no fight, go back to leaves click center one choose yes
1554894706973.png 1554894740718.png

Reactions: AnonF21

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, i thought you had to accept the fight and then escape. gotcha, thanks!

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I'm going to unwatch this thread for a while as it doesn't seem worth it to follow. If the devs eventually get somewhat consistent updates going then it'll definitely be a great game and I'll re-sub, but until then I can't support this game for the time being.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes