3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
I also would like to see a fallout game succed here......on the other hand can't be that hard to beat Bugout 76 in terms of content.

I like the art style so far and hope to see more of this game.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I really dig the art style, i am a sucker for short hair and redheads.

However, the slow ass fighting system with sometimes turns after turns of missed attacks, the not translated russian parts and the fact that i am stuck in vault 15 without finding shit kinda grind my gears.

This game has potential, though. Hopefully it will be completed someday with improvements to the fighting system.

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
so anyone has save file with unlocked journal (all of it if possible) they are willing to share?
yeah ik game is short i played through it start to finish? and even sideways, but i still dont know if everything i got is everything there is as my journal has plenty of gray, tried to look into it but i give up (rolls on table).

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I have to say this actually feels like a game and scenes are already well integrated. except for the few (luckily avoidable) bugs and the missing translation this is in a fantastic state for an early alpha version.
I also like the art and animations, just one thing that might get annoying after some time: maybe not so many sound effects.

Please keep up the good work.

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
The game is so good but i just feel it really hard to go through without some sort of walkthrough or clear objetive guide, or maybe im just dumb, do you know if any walkthrough is being made? or share full gallery save?

Reactions: Lukazuki

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know why the English Json file they provided wont work? I put it in the resources folder like they said.

ch60906

May 6, 2017
Yup. Not implemented yet.

There's some special scene with black suit?

Any scorpion kill triggered the bug for me, even both scorpions in front of Vault15 :( had to run a lot to avoid battle.

Oh my... I was only able to milk the female brahmin once and couldn't trigger any other scene :-O I'll need to get back there and start with the bull next time!
Yeah.

I open the app file and find out there are some different scenes in warehouse event but still don't know how to trigger them.

kesstrell

Jan 28, 2018
I've gone down both levels of vault15 and found nothing, and I can't find any other locations on the map.

Anyone else have this problem, or is that just the end of the content?

Ryuke

Jun 18, 2017
I've gone down both levels of vault15 and found nothing, and I can't find any other locations on the map.

Anyone else have this problem, or is that just the end of the content?
If she told you that she's checked everything down there and came up empty, thats the end of story content. Aside from visiting Khan base and Shady Sands, that is about it for now. It was more of a "under the hood" tech update to make future updates run more smoothly.

qio23

Feb 24, 2018
Am a lazy fuck. and just want to play the game fast as possible.
Is there away to edit the save?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is repeatable but it doesn't change. It's just the same again.
On a side note, can someone share their save with a full journal?
Many/most of the journal entries don't apear to be supported in-game yet. For instance, there are three dream sequences listed, but only 2 in the CGI.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Am a lazy fuck. and just want to play the game fast as possible.
Is there away to edit the save?
Have you tried exporting a save and then editing it in the online save edit program?

I'm not sure what there is to edit, TBH. There aren't any stats in the game yet.

Reactions: qio23

Wurstimann

Nov 3, 2017
Having problems with my old save (do not work), can anyone export and upload a save with version 0.2b content completed?

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
The pictures look similar to Fallout 1 and 2 assets. Pretty impressed and will likely download in future when more content is available.

Out of curiosity, did the developer utilize Fallout 1 and 2 leveling and combat systems? If I could get a game that plays like Fallout 2, with some good old F95 content (animated or not), then I would pay all the money. All of the money!

Reactions: DJsona

qio23

Feb 24, 2018
Have you tried exporting a save and then editing it in the online save edit program?

I'm not sure what there is to edit, TBH. There aren't any stats in the game yet.
Oh, i see :cry: But u kno other ways to cheat it?:unsure:

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes