3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - I was liking this game, but too bad the changes under the hood have made it incompatible with my Mac. Apple is no longer supporting WebGL, and I really don't want to jump through hoops to try and get it to work...too bad...

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, there's a huge potential with this one, but the update schedule is really bad. It's been so long since I played the last update, but there's barely naything new. Maybe by 2022 we'll have a decent game, not that it is bad now, it just lacks content.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
On their Patreon: "We'll be pushing back the 0.3 gamma release to 15-16 June."

It's fucking November.

Jesus Christ, and people wonder why sites like this do so well. It's almost like people aren't willing to pay every month for nothing.

Reactions: kielbasa_sauce

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Can someone say that, like me, against all odds, still believe this will be a helluva game?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Can someone say that, like me, against all odds, still believe this will be a helluva game?
Hard for it to become a good game when it takes 4 months for the devs to say anything to the people who are literally funding the game's existence.

But, you know, that's just my scalding hot take.

Jul 1, 2017
I'd like to believe so, although I doubt it'll.

The game is 2 years old, we're on version 0.3 γ, There's 10-20 scenes in the game, most of which were from the game came out. The developers may be talented enough for a "helluva game" as you mentioned but it doesn't seem like they want or have the time to deliver it, not until people start to lose interest or give up on the game. And even on the scenario where people stick with it and back it up for 4-6 more years and where the game is completely amazing I would still question if it was worth it for the backers to give them that much money and time.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
What the shit am i supposed to do when i get out of the vault?

The walkthrough is dead so i not a damn clue where to go next lmao

Snusen

May 27, 2018
The usual way for renpy games with cheat engine doesn't work and I have no clue where the save games are, scanned my whole drive for .sav, couldn't find one for this game.

You have to export the save file from the game. It say next to your save file if you want to export or import it

Reactions: luiz363614

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
First "fall of eden" comes back from the dead and now this?

I don't know whats going on... but i like it!

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
I gave this a first try but holy crap the combat is awful, just miss miss most of the time. Look I get it, you have an rpgm game going on here but if the first enemies are Rats that are giving your players enough trouble to deal with why even have the combat changed so much compared to other different RPGM games?

They're fricking rats for crying out loud even AAA games that have them usually takes 1 or 2 hits to kill them. If you want combat to be challenging put different enemies that are realistic instead of relying on RNG.

You have to export the save file from the game. It say next to your save file if you want to export or import it
Just a quick note I also did try to export them but the files are Json saves, is there a save editor for that file type?

Last edited:
Reactions: goditseb and Jstain

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What the shit am i supposed to do when i get out of the vault?

The walkthrough is dead so i not a damn clue where to go next lmao
Head roughly Southeast to find Shady Sands. There you will get clues as to the other two locations (including a second, abandoned, vault) and some minor quests.

The game is 80% made up of stuff before you leave the vault.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I've played through every Fallout game multiple times (except Fallout 4, I get burned out and can never finish it). The lore and feeling of this game is great, it really feels like a lewd Fallout game. It has great potential, if the Dev would actually update it frequently.

That said though, as HyperV pointed out, the combat is absolutely terrible. I got wrecked by the rats due to bullshit RNG. The VATS that does appear randomly should be for every attack, I think it'd be much more balanced that way.

Reactions: Umbrox

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I thought I saw the abandoned tag on this one. It's great to see work being done on this again.

Like most of you I think this is faithfully lives up to the universe it parodies. Thank goodness so far the author hasn't tried to parody Fallout 3 and later. It would be epic if he pulled it off but somehow I think that'd be difficult.

My advice to people who want to play this, you may want to put 10 hours into fallout 1. Don't worry that game is easy to get in many different ways. Some of the jokes will go over your head if you don't.

I have to say that it's nice to see someone show respect to Fallout 1. While it's not my favorite Fallout ( that'd be 2) I always thought it should've gotten more respect.

Reactions: Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I thought I saw the abandoned tag on this one. It's great to see work being done on this again.

Like most of you I think this is faithfully lives up to the universe it parodies. Thank goodness so far the author hasn't tried to parody Fallout 3 and later. It would be epic if he pulled it off but somehow I think that'd be difficult.

My advice to people who want to play this, you may want to put 10 hours into fallout 1. Don't worry that game is easy to get in many different ways. Some of the jokes will go over your head if you don't.

I have to say that it's nice to see someone show respect to Fallout 1. While it's not my favorite Fallout ( that'd be 2) I always thought it should've gotten more respect.
When I hit the map screen and it reacted exactly as it does in Fallout 1 & 2, and then I met Tandi in Shady Sands, I knew this game is a gem in waiting.

Also, Fallout 2 is best Fallout. I'm with you brother. New Vegas as well.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes