3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Change to Ren'Py.
People keep suggesting Ren'Py as if it is some magical thing that automatically results in a game that is better developed and that doesn't contain bugs or logic errors.

Where as the fact is that it's just as easy (if not more so) to create a bad behaving game in Ren'py, because it requires the developer to actually learn how to design and code a software project.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
People keep suggesting Ren'Py as if it is some magical thing that automatically results in a game that is better developed and that doesn't contain bugs or logic errors.

Where as the fact is that it's just as easy (if not more so) to create a bad behaving game in Ren'py, because it requires the developer to actually learn how to design and code a software project.
I prefer Ren'Py only because most games don't have galleries and I like to archive steamy moments. Ren allows unlimited saves at any point with a simple right mouse click and has save screen captures so you know exactly what you're loading to. RPGM is an absolute pain in the ass in this regard. But I agree with everything you said to a point.
Ren'py games, in my opinion, are just mostly erotic novels and not an actual game. But sometimes I prefer to just jerk off and not play Final Fantasy.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
how i get the doggy scene actually ?
btw i cant even take ian with me, somehow i found the bandits in the south... and there was this blackhole stating "game is over blabla" xD

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
How do i get storage scenes
You mean warehouse? Its on the Utility floor, you should be able to do at start of game after talking to the Overseer and/or guy in Security Area(Gun range mini game).

Do remember to return to your Vault if you are out for quite some time, i manage to do a lesbian friend room & shower scene. The friend's room is directly below south of the MC's room, you can't view inside from the outside like the other rooms so you might miss it but there is a door.

Doctor check up (masturbation) scene at the Entrance floor, after this scene you can come back to get free heal whenever.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hello, would like to share what i found about Cheating with SaveEditOnline. Do not know if anyone know already but i will just put it here, please bear my English(mods can edit later if you want).
-----------------------

About saves
----
The game has Import and Export, so when you need to edit you use Export and the game will create a new "save" folder but every time you use Export you must make sure to delete the previous unless you save with a name you want as they create a save something like this "Fall_Out - Dream_0.3gamma-01_17_07" the "01_17_07" is the in-game played time.

How to SaveEdit
----
Open up then put in your saves in the blank box with "Or drag and drop your file to the site ". After it loads up what looks like coding, you need to use Ctrl+F to find what you are looking for. For now i only found out 6 things (Hp, Exp, Items, Weapons, Armors and Lust).

- HP
Its not MaxHp, changing the numbers on this is ONLY useful for when you do not wish to waste your heal items(stimpak, etc) when your heavily dmg.
Make sure you see something like "_hp": 62, while below it are mp and tp(both are 0). The 62 is actually 62/63 in my game. So far when searching Hp, the search is at 2/17, further into the game when you find your 2nd character it will be 2/32 so just keep note of your HP number to know if you got the right character.

-EXP
This is for easy leveling to increase MaxHp, Accuracy and Evasion, like if your next level you need 1000 so you just change numbers to 999 and go kill or complete a quest/mission. It will look like this "_exp": { while below it will be "1": 20999, my next level up is at 21000.
The search for this is at 1/1 very easy but as you play further into the game you will get to recruit/hire party members and the search will become 1/2 and so on. So for the main character it will like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while a new character would be something like this

-Items
This is what many would love as even our CAPS(wasteland money) is also here, yes money is NOT a separate thing.
Search for this is at 2/4, it will look like this "_items": { while everything below is your items, so PLEASE play your game in windows so you can check which is the item you wish to change as there is no name but only numbers and symbols. Like our pistol's 10mm ammo is FIRST at the top "1": 9999 yes its possible to put up to 9999 maybe more but you should try at your own risk to know what is the max number per item.

The following is a list so just put in the number/symbol code without (item name).

-Weapons
Same as items just below end of the Items's list. What is the point of holding so many things when you can edit CAPs for money? Can use for trading of course. And do not know if there is durability or in future they feature durability, so might as well hold some extras.

The following is a list so just put in the number/symbol code without (item name).

-Armors
Same as above just below end of the Weapons's list. What is the point of holding so many things when you can edit CAPs for money? Can use for trading of course. And do not know if there is durability or in future they feature durability, so might as well hold some extras for a change of clothes.

-Lust
Yes...Lust...
Search for this is at 1/1 simple. It will look like this "_lust": 75, 75 is my current lust, up to you to play.

After you have done your editing, then use the blue download button to save your work. I'm using Chrome so it is easy for me to find where it saves to.

Jul 29, 2018
sweetie, I like games that have potential I also like big dick
Lovely.
This has potential and RenPy is good enough only for killing that. Some ideas and mechanics just don't work in Renpy. And seeing games that look all the same just different background art is sad.

Also big dicks are independent on Renpy. But thank you for your input. It's much appreciated.

Reactions: june the slut

LightZergo

Oct 13, 2017
Dear developers, expect you to release a version of the game for Android!?
This is a big niche that increases your fame.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
ive done the warehouse one, theres 2 scenes apparently to do with storage, one being early and the other being late. there seems to be a storage room on the living floor but i haven't seemed to trigger anything
View attachment 457157
Ah..could it be the one where at the start of the game there was a couple making out in what looks like small Storage room?

ohplsno

Mar 18, 2019
just tried new game and still coulnt get it to work, how about prison scenes
From what I've seen you have to maybe have the Temperament at Nymphomaniac level? It worked for me after I did all the other events in the Vault
Or maybe it's only at a certain time of day?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
the last summer i played was 0.1, it's worth playing in this one now ? knowing i'm interested in the scenes h

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
RedKing I think you need to change the game engine tag for this game, from RPGM to Others. Never seen a .asar file in an RPGM MV game before (and, since it runs on a Mac, it would have to be MV if it were an RPGM game)

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes