3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
As far as the fights are concerned, they are quite difficult at first, but with some time you can use them to level up.
- Important, discover Shadi Sands and use the free healing.
- Do not use weapons but attack unarmed because you have a significantly higher chance of hit.
- Be careful about when you will critically meet. Basically, that's the case with every fourth attack. So do not waste this attack on a weakened enemy, use a strong enemy instead.

Jun 18, 2017
As far as the fights are concerned, they are quite difficult at first, but with some time you can use them to level up.
- Do not use weapons but attack unarmed because you have a significantly higher chance of hit.
- Be careful about when you will critically meet. Basically, that's the case with every fourth attack. So do not waste this attack on a weakened enemy, use a strong enemy instead.
Where can I find the free heal? I did find the doc but he asked for 100 caps

Reactions: Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Yup, attempting to play this as I would a real Fallout game and defeat the rats for EXP to level, but gave up after I defeated all the singles. Not willing to lose Stims to rats.
And free healing where? 100 caps or get out for me.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
dudde, so there's no new content yet. i was expecting a ton of new encounters and story progression given months w/o updates.

Reactions: Jstain
D

Deleted member 1619352

Yup, attempting to play this as I would a real Fallout game and defeat the rats for EXP to level, but gave up after I defeated all the singles. Not willing to lose Stims to rats.
And free healing where? 100 caps or get out for me.
It's still free to heal at the doctor in the vault isn't it? Also, in this build you get xp for doing quests, you get to lvl 3 from just doing the quests in the vault

also, something I noticed, you have "fullness" now and can eat and drink, your trusty V13 water flask is refillable (at least in the well in shady sands, maybe somewhere in V13 as well, didn't check, and probably later on in other places) and you get (a temporary) +5 acc when you drink water

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
danm i am new with this game, where i can find the overseer?, i cant open any door when i leave the bedroom

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
how do you cheat in this? it says theres a console to use but im at a point where i need to get/find some antidote and i need caps for it and there is nothing that gives me it

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
also this game needs to be put to 60 fps it slow when you fight things and takes awhile for attacks to go off

erg1986

May 25, 2018
how do you cheat in this? it says theres a console to use but im at a point where i need to get/find some antidote and i need caps for it and there is nothing that gives me it
Just run at the world map until you get a random encounter with a trader and then you can play cards with him. Savescum there and you have tons of money.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Just dreaming my friend.
Dreaming of what exactly?
Renpy is not giving you any combat system for free as well as other scaffolding typical to 2d RPG games.
You'd expect first alpha in 6 months if this would be done in renpy.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes