3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
Its all memories for me though it says 29/33
Just unzip and import in game load screen

Edit: figured it out it says 29/33 because it combines all saves and i cant see which scene im missing, just download both saves, load them and tell me if youre still missing a scene
Where we have to put the file ?
(where are the save folder ?)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is there any real sex with dogmeat yet? If not, is it at least planned?
Don’t know I just know there is already more dog stuff than other stuff which I am personally more into like e.g. humans and ghouls and mutants and idk

D

Deleted member 1954024

I keep forgetting about this game existing and everytime i return i'm suprised to still see it has patreons supporting it. 3 years since the release and the game still looks like an Alpha release. What a joke.

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
I'm not gonna complain about this game getting nowhere, seeing how they seemingly focus on underlying systems and mechanics to build an "actual game" rather than a fast and sloppy visual novel-esque adventure game, albeit slowly. But what I personally don't get is the fact that they're parodying Fallout 1, yet they've chosen to implement a combat system that is even more agonizingly slow than the original, which just doesn't make any God damn sense to me personally. Maybe it's suppose to be a part of the joke, but... No. Just no.

It might just be me, but old school JRPG combat makes me wanna smash my screen into a thousand pieces, and it doesn't help that there's long delays for everything; the log is forced to write out gains and loses in piece meal rather than dump it all at the same time and let the interested people go thru it if they need to. There's banter for every damn attack. And worst of all, there's a QTE to boost your damage, which means that you've to be there and not just rely on your stats to do the job for you.

Fallout 1 makes me sick every time I get back to it due to it's awful combat, but this? This just makes me even angrier than I get at Fallout 1 and longing for the dreariness and loneliness of Fallout 1, despite its many flaws.

Sure, the art is really well made and they've taken great care into replicating the world of Fallout 1 in a raunchy way, but I just can't get over the damn combat and the long term implications it holds.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
At this point you better find and play other games on the site, this one was truly a lost cause with how long the developer's team updating it. Not just that but the combat, the mechanic system, the map,... was truly hideous hard and very confusing to use or explore around
To think this game still have good scores reviews is just hurt, the game could be 1 of the best Fallout adult parody ever if it has decent people to work on it

• Sad
Reactions: gamiat

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There is a part of the patreon news :)

Ugh, I tried to avoid all this infection for a long time, but in the end some nasty tonsillitis, or something like that, got to me. I had to thoroughly self-medicate, given the situation we are all in. It turned out to be a damn tenacious thing and I still haven't been able to completely get rid of the pain in my throat. I planned to get in touch a week ago, but the circumstances have changed.

I'm fine now [as far as the handless ghoul can be fine] and can continue working.

While I was ill, my colleague did not sit idly by and made a new radiation system for the game. Gradation of radiation effects, visual effects and dynamic radiation zones on the map, a built-in Geiger counter with an audio alert, working RadAway and Rad-X, as well as new augmented reality glasses that allow you to literally see dangerous radiation. Yes, I know what many people think now - body modifications! Grow Natasha a second pair of breasts, or a giant ass, or even a dick from somewhere! It may upset some people, but no, I don't plan to do anything like that, at least not with the main character. With my speed, it's clearly not worth worrying about such global branches, otherwise there will never be an end to it. So for now, this is just a game mechanic with debuffs, without events tied to it.
Well, fuck. I was really hoping for kinky mutations. Damn!

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
As i saw pregnancy with some sort of coyote i wonder (if the game continue) if an option of this sort would be possible with dogmeat lol.

Reactions: Syljon

darkfwol

Feb 17, 2020
For those interested in editing the save file to unlock events, though there are save files already posted in this thread though I didn't see anything specifically telling how to unlock memories in the journal. In the JSON there is a section labeled "progress" that you need to add the "eventname": true though the problem is they aren't named the same as they are in game. Order shouldn't matter I don't think, here's a list of most of them other than two?. I don't know their names
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
This is not your garden variety of Renpy or RPGMaker game, so cheating is tricky. The "console" by F12 shows some sort of html+JavaScript, so forget about it too.

Sometimes I got the bug which allowed me to noclip all (usually happens inside the vault). Go to Journal and play a sex scene, then interrupt it Esc and end it. My char was noclipping till next sleep. It fails to work when it's trully needed.

For cheating try CheatEngine. External software. Never run Steam or Battlenet when it's running or get banned forever.
You can edit "life" points (HP), EXP (level only increases MaxHP anyway), Nr of Inventory items (when trading) eg Stimpacks (then barter them for BottleCaps).
The trick is to select THIRD exe-file process as game runs 3 at the same time, but stores relevant values in the bottom most one.
Search for HP like: 4Bytes by Exact Value
example you have "30" hp so Search "New Scan" for 30 (you will get around 2000+ addresses), then fight or heal and search for changed value by NEXT SCAN with changed value say 26 (will decrease said adresses to eg 200). Repeat till you have 1 address which you can change.
Giving yourself 900 hp will do nothing as when enemy attacks you the HP will reset to Max HP value.

Remember to save often.
Is this still valid? The game has five processes in Cheat Engine for me instead of three and I can't find health in any of them it seems.... Is anyone able to use CE with this game?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is this still valid? The game has five processes in Cheat Engine for me instead of three and I can't find health in any of them it seems.... Is anyone able to use CE with this game?
It worked 2 versions ago (v3.0alpha), so I'm not sure. It's been 1.5 years since then.
Protip: Remember to use CE while game is in Windowed mode (not fullscreen). Fullscreens like to give trouble here. They sometimes add an extra "process".
If they changed the game too much, then health may have been changed from Value Type: 4byte to Float or Double. Or multiplied by 10. Searching "All" is the final option. Remember searching for 4byte: x*8+6 to get the value? I member.
Try searching for each of those 5 processes one by one. You never get it first time. Usually the one with the most finds is the valid one, but not always.
Unless the game maker did the thing with randomizing health values. Sometimes they do this.
Remember that you should try finding easy values first (Health Money is easiest, but some games require you to exit barter menu after every value change (meaning it won't validate money change while in-barter mode)) to find out the Value Type when searching for harder things like exp.
Sometimes you save game and exit. Then start new game (exe) and load game, then try again with those 5 processes. This is illogical, but it works. Use this when cheats suddenly stop working and you simply can't find the value again.
Best of luck.

Last edited:

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
It worked 2 versions ago (v3.0alpha), so I'm not sure. It's been 1.5 years since then.
Protip: Remember to use CE while game is in Windowed mode (not fullscreen). Fullscreens like to give trouble here.
If they changed the game too much, then health may have been changed from Value Type: 4byte to Float or Double. Or multiplied by 10. Searching "All" is the final option.
Try searching for each of those 5 processes one by one. You never get it first time. Usually the one with the most finds is the valid one, but not always.
Unless the game maker did the thing with randomizing health values. Sometimes they do this.
Remember that you should try finding easy values first (Health is easiest) to find out the Value Type when searching for harder things like exp.
Sometimes you save game and exit. Then start new game (exe) and load game, then try again with those 5 processes. This is illogical, but it works.
Best of luck.
With some fiddling I found that CE indeed works. For me it is usually the 4th process out of the 5. I was able to edit my money (this is especially easy in any barter window since you can change your money back and forth when you put some caps into the barter window), health, ammo and experience (max level is 20 btw). I suppose editing a number of items in inventory is also easy in a barter if you have at least two (0 to 1 will not work). They are still 4 byte values.
But you need to find them anew every time you load a game (the usual behaviour for rpgmaker games anyways). And also they sometimes get reset during gameplay (health especially).
TLDR: CE still works, pick 4th process out of the five, search for exact 4 byte value.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes