3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Jkilljoy

Aug 10, 2020
Can't seem to get through the door at the far corner of the warehouse to change clothes, am I doing it wrong?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Welp! RIP this game, let just hope it wasn't truly abandoned or those supporters would wasting so many money each month for false promises

Oct 30, 2018
So it got the Abandoned tag huh? We all knew this was going to happen, but it still hurts a little.
Pour one out for those great CGs and shitty combat.

I suppose we can sit and wait in false hope until March, then it'll have been a whole year since the last update and 6 months since the last patreon post, but that feels like it's almost a waste of breath.

Oh well. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

See you all on the next project.

DP7Eqk-VoAEWqy7.jpg

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Not just that but those supporters still giving them money without a second thought, make you feel like there's something very wrong with their brain. Seriously, the last post was around 4 month ago and yet people still not pull out already
well u can see Dungeons And Prisoners, there's ppl who still paying him xDDDDDD after years of missing him =;=

and another good example its Eromancer....hahahaahah that's the god of scaming ppl xD (sorry im wrong xD that's star citizen)

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Maybe they put in paying automaticly every month and forgot about that, like small amount of money that dont give a fuck

Jan 15, 2019
Hey I checked their patrion and apparently they had a few updates last year, does anyone have access to either the new update or the patrion exclusive posts?

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes