3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Still pretty sad that game is abandoned
yep it has cool idea in an interesting setting. The artstyle was nice. It just had a few issues like too many boring encounters, and too many of the same enemies which you sometimes couldn’t really avoI’d -especially if you weren’t into that certain kink... sad

Reactions: suns3tb3achs

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So why the dev of this game yeeted out?

low patreons? lack of time invested on the game? or simply vanish outta nowhere with the money?

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Absolutely disappointed that this game has effectively been abandoned by the dev.

You can't say it has not been abandoned either....no Patreon post since September?

Had to end my pledge renewal because of it a few months back. Sad to see this is still the case.

A game full of amazing potential & it's dead. </3

Jul 6, 2019
Well, here it is then - save file with all the gallery unlocked. I hope the creator doesn't change his saving strategy now that someone's figured out how to unlock the gallery :D

Click the "import" function in an empty save slot and select the json file attached.

Interestingly there's actually 2 image sets of her having sex with a dog of some sort, one of which includes puppies (i think?) - though no sign of pregnancy.

Neither of these image sets appear in the memories.

The images are disjoint (e.g. head sprites separate from body, legs, torso, eyes, etc) - but I could compose them in an image editor to show what it's meant to look like.
half of the scenes at bottom are not available how can i get them unlocked

dreadlord31

Jan 27, 2018
I stumbled across some other work by the artist by sheer coincidence earlier. No idea if he has other stuff, he doesn't mention having accounts on any of the usual art sites, and his username makes it nearly impossible to find anything else by him. Several of the pics are edits of other artists' work, but there are a few original pieces that are definitely by the guy that did this game; looks like his last update on this particular site was in 2017.

Reactions: Gameil and fiuojui

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
good evening to the nice company in my opinion i believe that if there is a developer who wants to deal with this game it would be good to socialize with him or start making it from the point where they left it is sure he needs his permission programmer for this it would be good to inform someone who knows and wants to deal with it and give him the whole project and start it relaxed and with love and if there is a team from behind even better;) :alien: :coffee:

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
can i have some help i get a black screen when i turn on the game if anyone knows how to fix it send me a message or reply here :)

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
Hello, as I mentioned on page 68, I said some things about simplifying the game and what it would be like if one of you, a developer, took it and started from the beginning or from the point where they left it, but from what I saw no one I was not interested in anything that makes it very difficult for someone to deal with me and I believe if there is someone who really likes this game and is a game developer, it would be good to take it and start it. your messages

(postscript)

it's also sad that such a nice game to stop so unfairly and it would be good if all the patreons stop supporting this team maybe so they show up out of nowhere and get some news about the game and if any of you have any contact with this team soon

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes