3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Maybe I should replay it with Int based character and see if that makes her any smarter. Probably not. I... I wish people wouldn't abandon their works like that. It's a shame, the bigger shame is that they can't even announce it!
"Hey everyone, we/I am very sorry but due to some reasons, the game is not going to be finished" is it that hard?

irockskechers

Dec 28, 2019
Maybe I should replay it with Int based character and see if that makes her any smarter. Probably not. I... I wish people wouldn't abandon their works like that. It's a shame, the bigger shame is that they can't even announce it!
"Hey everyone, we/I am very sorry but due to some reasons, the game is not going to be finished" is it that hard?
They did "sort of" announce it by telling us the main coder left and are looking for another. Big red flag but still, should've just said its done with.

Apr 1, 2020
If they did that, people would remember to cancel heir patreon subs

Reactions: Mr.Red and zartus

Stajakas

May 9, 2022
shame. Anyone can recommend something similar? not necessarily fallout themed but with mc being more and more lustful as game progresses

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes