3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lmao idk about "same art style", seems like a stretch to plug your own game.
Okay, yeah, my memory was fuzzy, but was kind of a similar style, and someone else mentioned it earlier today on youtube, which made me think of it.

But yeah, I only wish I could draw that well. lol

Jun 22, 2018
The hardest part is commisioning an artist to make art mimicking this guy's style (or finding the artist he commisioned if the art in this game isn't his). Everything else wouldn't be too hard to add to or edit, thanks to the fact that there's no va's needed and the game data is all json text data if I remember correctly. You just need to decompile the data first.

JHSHREW

Feb 23, 2020

Unlocked
Why are you still here? Just to suffer?
2 years have passed. A lot has changed, the world has become a much less pleasant place to live, many have passed away, which I also almost did. But you... You are still here, almost a hundred people, waiting for something, asking questions, offering help, over and over again. I can't figure out if you're being overly kind, or if you've completely lost your mind, or if this is a way for you to show your respect for the work that has been done. Anyway, thank you, I really appreciate it. But that's not all. Natasha. She continues to attract all thoughts to herself, no matter what I do, it always ends with notes about what and how it would be necessary to do and improve in the project. After all, even in such an unfinished form and with all the shortcomings, what has been done causes a sense of pride. Not many things are capable of this, so I wouldn't want to lose it.
All this combined made me come back and continue working. No promises. I hope that now you are all smart enough guys to believe not in promises, but in the result. So sit down here next to me and let's see how far it all goes.
In the next few days, a post will be written about what is being worked on and in what direction, what priorities were set first, what to expect in the new update, and so on. Discord will also be resuscitated as soon as possible.
Once again, I express my gratitude to everyone who still cares about this project. Your unbearable stubbornness brought me back here.

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
probably after the patrons he lost and he has already reached a dead end, he realized his mistake and said to make a post after two whole years, don't rest and keep your eyes open because I didn't like all this and in fact in an old post of mine I mentioned that if he sees that he is losing the most patrons, he will make a publication, we all hope that the work will continue and we will see something worthy and beautiful, but in my opinion, don't give him too much courage

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
of course everything with a positive opinion, I'm just saying that when every time most programmers see that they lose their patrons, they suddenly remember to make posts and keep throwing excuses, I'm constantly looking for this kind of things, that's why I mentioned it, but yes, I hope and I hope this game continues because honestly I've played it countless times for Natasha, she's my favorite character, I always fuck with her and when I play it, I always have big cum...!!!

asfh

Aug 15, 2017
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO süpdfjkog äöfgjkldh öjklg sdfjöakäljöklgäfd öjkläfg dsjkölääkö jlmdgsafr ghödäjklfsjkälö hdfrsj kälöhsdfrt jihkpresj hikpütesr i0ühjz]}\ !!111!11111!

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
The update didn't say anything about getting a new programmer. I assume his departure is why the game sputtered out in the first place. Doesn't help that these new posts are locked behind paywalls, either. Way to be transparent after all this time.

Reactions: leninja13579
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes